Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2013 19:17:24   
Victoria3114

I've fixed the Oversoul X-boost wikidot page for the new caps... hmm.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 476
3/18/2013 19:24:41   
Redingard

Honestly, I really don't see your points. So what if the cap was raised? The game will make more money, giving us better releases, and you level up faster. Just...what is the problem with that? It's not like you have to buy them!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 477
3/18/2013 19:31:12   
The Jop

I don't level up faster because I don't have SGs, so that point wasn't meant for me. The game making more money does not in any way indicate the quality of the releases.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 478
3/18/2013 19:31:20   
BiasedBass

@Redingard If this keeps up then there would be no point in F2P as sg users would get all of the advantages, I just think there should be a balance. But it is pretty early in the game and complaining won't really do much for me.

< Message edited by BiasedBass -- 3/18/2013 19:32:49 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 479
3/18/2013 19:32:51   
The Jop

I think the early part of a game is really one of your last chances to directly change features of the game. We could keep it from going on a pay to win path.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 480
3/18/2013 19:33:33   
Redingard

@The Jop

Then why would you care about X-Boosts anyways. ._.

Any if the game doesn't make as much money as it should, I doubt the releases would get better.

@BiasedBass

How is there not balance? SG users can level up faster for a crap load of SGs. So what? It's not like that breaks the game or anything.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 481
3/18/2013 19:35:00   
Mondez

@Redingard
It literally destroys the balance between f2p players and sg players when it comes down to leveling at the current moment. Yes, we are not forced to pay, but majority of the players that leveled without the boosts might find this unfair.

Biased is right though, the game is still young and I'll be darned if the CC comes out either this week or next since Nulgath is now placing CC first on the list of development.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 482
3/18/2013 19:36:08   
BiasedBass

Sg users also have evo advantages with most chars, all legendary chars pretty much cost sgs and with the boosts we also get a huge gold advantage and save time with leveling up characters. + We don't know what CC will bring either.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 483
3/18/2013 19:37:28   
The Jop

@Red
I care because it means SG users can guarantee possessions and level to 20 in a day. It really gives them an advantage. Why would people with SGs care except for the same reason that I do? They can choose what to spend their money on, and if they choose boosts they get a huge advantage.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 3/18/2013 19:38:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 484
3/18/2013 19:42:08   
Mondez

I've stated this game has potential and even though OS requires money to run it's servers, destroying balance is not the way to go. I let sg evos slide, but every decision that makes sg users gain more of an advantage against free to play players is not the right way to do things. I do recall Nulgath stating all cards will be fee for all players to use, but I'm having my doubts.

I'm hanging on to OS because of its potential, but I'm not thrilled on future features that will give SG users an edge.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 485
3/18/2013 19:42:49   
Redingard

@The Jop

I have SGs and I spent nearly three weeks leveling up my Founder character. No other Forumite has leveled up their character in a day. :I

@Mondez

Leveling up isn't a core part of the game though. F2P players can easily get to level 15-or-so without making it a total grindfest and still beat a paying player.

@BiasedBass

There are some really good F2P Master and Legendary characters, such as Lich and Xmas Fiend. And even most players don't use a SG to capture a character unless they're REALLY tired of it (or are spoiled or have a lot of SGs, but that's still pretty rare). And gold is nearly useless ATM.

Whatever guys. I'm sure you have valid points, and I can see them. I myself don't really understand them, though; I'll leave this discussion and silently look at any more posts regarding the issue. My arguing is probably just pissing you all off.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 486
3/18/2013 19:43:50   
Andlu

@Redin Eh? Now when frost queen and frost goddess Legendaries comes compare him with Xmas fiend. Total ownage.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 487
3/18/2013 19:46:04   
Redingard

@Andlu

Psh. Frost Void will always remain supreme.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 488
3/18/2013 19:46:42   
The Jop

@Red
Vic just said that it would take 117 battles to get to level 20 with all the boosts, and that can be done in a day. I mean it's possible for SG users because they can buy all the boosts.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 3/18/2013 19:47:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 489
3/18/2013 19:46:57   
Mondez

@Redingard
I'm not getting mad I'm only stating concerns and your opinion is plausible and not understanding is understandable.

I would wish that you would look at things of this issue at a free players standard point of view that has no way to getting SGs and worked hard on leveling his/her characters to 20.

I can safely point out Basicball who gained quite a few level 20s before the boosts and his reason for leaving the OS community was clearly valid.

I truly anticipate, but fear the future for OS.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/18/2013 19:47:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 490
3/18/2013 19:47:04   
Beck

@Redingard
I contest that! When you get your Frost Void to level 20, wanna duel my Cosoma?
AQW  Post #: 491
3/18/2013 19:47:24   
BiasedBass

@Redingard You're not pissing off anyone at all. [: I'm just trying to explain how it's unfair for F2P players, as for gold I think it'll play a big factor in CC...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 492
3/18/2013 19:47:54   
Andlu

My VK didn't get chaorrupted by X boosts. Got him clearly. Although I will have to get him to level 20 again in legendary form *Sighs*
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 493
3/18/2013 19:50:17   
Mondez

@Andlu
Oh yeah before I forget, whenever I'll see you on OS I demand a rematch against your level 20 VK with my level 20 Abberant. The battle shall be glorious!

@below Labyth
Easier yes, but not to the point where it creates an unfair situation. Take for example ED with varium in the past.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 3/18/2013 19:54:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 494
3/18/2013 19:52:55   
Labyth
Banned

LAbyth time.Lets look at some clear facts here
SG is meant to make things easier for everyone and so far SG is doing is job
SG doesn;t make it harder for anyone to do something after all we can consdier SG to be a bonus those with cash can pay for and lets remember cash is cash and that has real hand value.

SO can we all agree on this 2 facs
Post #: 495
3/18/2013 19:53:47   
Andlu

@Mondez I could do that. Gotta be fast although.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 496
3/18/2013 19:54:37   
Redingard

@Beck

A hard-core defensive character meets...whatever the heck Cosoma is? Sure!

@Mondez and The Jop

I bought 80 SGs, and I hardly consider myself to be high above the F2P players. I only bought 3 X-Boosts, evolutions, maybe three SG possessions, and Revontheus. I can't really say that I am in the upper class in OS. Although, I suppose 606 battles pales in comparison to the 400 or so battles I have to do for a level 20 character.

Is my getting FC with three X-Boosts a false sense of pride? Because I still feel pretty darn accomplished...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 497
3/18/2013 19:57:25   
Mondez

@Andlu
Haha... I can be fast.

@Redingard
Well you have 3 xboosts so it's fine, but when you have 590% boosts and you can skyrocket around 10 characters to 20 in a spam of 3 days then there is a problem there... Nm 690% boost.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 498
3/18/2013 19:58:51   
Beck

@Redingard
Cosoma is the best bug ever, and you'll find that out when we duel!
As for 30% boost, that's still pretty impressive.
AQW  Post #: 499
3/18/2013 20:01:18   
Andlu

Fighting mondez. Meh.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition