Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2013 9:41:19   
Megadragonknight

Guys, do you think that most or every part of the world map like Cemetery, lake, fiery cave, mountain will have Lobby in the future? I am thinking it will be very awesome to have a cemetery lobby with an undead NPC. Since we have 3 new lobby, Grotto, Horc Fort and Ogre, it will possible to have lobby for different part of the map in the future.
Post #: 626
3/19/2013 9:42:52   
Beck

K, Asuka knows about the 5000% Exp boost glitch and will use his Tester powers to inform the staff ASAP. Hopefully they fix that soon.

And more lobbies sound cool. Remember when you used to be able to access the Solace lobby from Abber Castle? Then the Undead dungeon got added... I wonder where Solace is on the map now...

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 3/19/2013 9:46:39 >
AQW  Post #: 627
3/19/2013 9:47:18   
Megadragonknight

I am very interested in Cemetery Lobby the most. Don't you feel the awesome art battle background?!
Post #: 628
3/19/2013 9:54:36   
Vagaran

@Beck
5000% Exp? What sorcery is this?

@Mega
Cemetery Lobby?

What about a Orc and Ogre Burial Ground lobby were there is a shop hidden in a tombstone that sells Orc/Ogre Undead, Orc/Ogre Warlord, Fallen Orc/Ogre, Spirit of the Orc/Ogre! I personally think it would be cool to have such lobby added after the Orc vs Ogre war!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 629
3/19/2013 9:56:08   
bei4

i dunno if you guys already talked about it but do you have seen in the tags of rev new phoenix char one of the tags is grandquest so do you guys now what i mean
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 630
3/19/2013 9:56:23   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Its best if you PM me Beck because even I am confused owo
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 631
3/19/2013 9:57:22   
JoelJ1998

@Beck Solace IS on the map! It's the building a a little above you where you spawn
solace: http://prntscr.com/wy6f2 explore at the place im at and you'll get to solace

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 3/19/2013 9:59:53 >
DF AQW  Post #: 632
3/19/2013 10:05:50   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Yeah, a Cemetery Lobby filled with tons of undead creatures such as Vampire, Ghouls, Werewolves, Skeleton, Lich and many more including Dracolich, an Undead Dragon! Not sure how will Orc and Ogre become Undead but it would be interesting.

@Beck
Yup, what JoelJ said, i thought everyone knew where Solace is on the World Map. xD
Post #: 633
3/19/2013 10:11:54   
Vagaran

@Mega
Oh you know, since it's a burial ground...it could be the place the Ogre/Orc buried they're fallen comrades...or soldiers c:

But a Cemetery sound neat, maybe make the Cemetery map somekind of challenge arena where the monsters got a fixed level (maybe 15+) and make it a challenge area so only the strong and skillful can battle the monster or something like that...personally I think having high level arenas where you get special characters if you win would be good as it gives people more reason to level up.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 634
3/19/2013 10:22:19   
JoelJ1998

yea we kinda need a few(by few i mean like 1 out of 20 areas) where we have a fixed level for level 15+ characters to challenge
DF AQW  Post #: 635
3/19/2013 10:23:35   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Sounds like a good idea. I want special characters who have great decks than the usual AI we fought and are quite smarter than them in PvE and only the strong or skillful players with some good high level characters to fight and possess them. I am suggesting about Nulgath can reward us with some very strong characters that are very special every month and they have very great decks which can be harder than the usual AI opponent we fought but still slightly easier than the boss who used "boss deck". You know, to reward us for playing his game everyday and he would like to thank us by developing special character every month.
Post #: 636
3/19/2013 10:27:50   
inshal1000

i found a pillager in the mountains...
is it supposed to be there?
MQ AQW  Post #: 637
3/19/2013 10:34:47   
Megadragonknight

@inshal
The west mountain? I don't know if it is supposed to be there since Pillager have a low respawn rate but maybe it can be possible to be there since the Orc located the Ogre's whereabouts and recapture them to make them do their bidding again.

Edit: It is just my wierd assumptions but maybe what i said could make sense. xD

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 3/19/2013 10:35:35 >
Post #: 638
3/19/2013 12:40:11   
Leader
Unrequited

@inshal Where you pressing Explore or Battle?

I didn't even know there was a sign up bug, it's strange that something so big could go unnoticed for so long!
Post #: 639
3/19/2013 12:59:49   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

K, Asuka knows about the 5000% Exp boost glitch and will use his Tester powers to inform the staff ASAP. Hopefully they fix that soon.

*Pokes head in* Sssshhhh.......

'Ello everyone! How are we all doing today?!

*pokes head out*

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 640
3/19/2013 13:09:18   
Silver Sol Los

Wow. I still won but..Geez I didn't expect that.

Also, MOAR falls to my Vampire Lord!

Also, speaking of Vamp, I don't see why anyone would Evo him- I know he looks good but he's still practically a Master Class at Veteran.

Also I've been out of the loop for a while because of a busted laptop. Hi guise.

@Vagaran; I figured.

Also, do Soul Sellbacks work for characters like Pumpkin Lord or only the newer characters?

< Message edited by Silver Sol Los -- 3/19/2013 13:16:25 >
AQW  Post #: 641
3/19/2013 13:11:14   
Vagaran

@Silver Sol Los
Currently the Master form of Vampire Lord, Vampire Knight, is weaker than the Vet, so yeah he isn't worth evolving ATM.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 642
3/19/2013 13:17:07   
Leprechaun

@Asuka
HEYO!

@Beck
*Pokes Beck*

@Vagaran
Is Orc Savager or Thrak better, mr. Orc?
Post #: 643
3/19/2013 13:18:29   
Riniti

*Enters from the void*

Hello people >W>

What are the rules with sellbacks? Is there a set rate, like in other AE game?

*Enters back into the void*
Post #: 644
3/19/2013 13:20:57   
Vagaran

@Silver
Currently on the Boss Characters bought from the shop can be sold, so far I'm sure only characters bought in shops can be sold. Whether characters evolved for SG can be sold aswell is unknowns, but I think that will probably be possible.

@Leprechaun
I find Orc Savager much better since he doesn't draw all the specials everytime. And if you got a special you won't use, simply use Empower to get rid of it and charge up a Power Strike (I get this card quite often) or a 5 dmg card (I also draw this card quite often). With Thrak I usually draw 1-2 Cat Reflex and 1-2 Counter Strike (in most occasions) and a few dmg cards. Orc Savager tends to give me only 1 Cat Reflext and Counter Strike alongside Empower and Power Strike, 2dmg or 5 dmg card quite often. I would personally say Orc Savager as he doesn't burn Energy like Thrak does. And he looks so much cooler than Thrak ;)

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 3/19/2013 13:25:31 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 645
3/19/2013 13:32:00   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
Thx, didnt plan on getting him, only wanted to know! You mean shop sellbacks are out?
Post #: 646
3/19/2013 13:36:57   
Hallodeath

Does anyone knows of the new March 18th Notes on the OS homepage? It's saying on Coming Soon that CC is now officially top priority.

Does that mean CC might either be coming out next mid-week or this week?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 647
3/19/2013 13:45:22   
Silver Sol Los

@Vagaran, alright cool. Thanks

Well,I might as well stop being lazy and get Vamp Lord to level 20! I will be unstoppable! >:D

Also Asuka I just saw you, stalkin' them Tester Servers :P

Heh, Vagaran I have a loooong way to go. At the moment I'm only halfway through 14- I'll see how I'll get along today. Gonna try and reach 16 by the end of today..

< Message edited by Silver Sol Los -- 3/19/2013 13:52:19 >
AQW  Post #: 648
3/19/2013 13:50:08   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
Nope, I'm actually in doubt that they'll add the sellback in a shop...Though I would prefer selling my souls in a shop...

@Hallodeath
Yes, Nulgath is hoping that CC will be the next thing we can expect.

@Silver
Come to 20, I'll battle you ;)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 649
3/19/2013 14:00:14   
linklink0091

as per the problems i keep hearing about the sellbacks http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21158729&mpage=1&key=�

i do hope that massive overgross in exp gain is fixed soon i do not want someone to gain that amount and level to 13-14 in 13-15 battles....
AQW  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread CIV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition