Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make Credit Earned by damages?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Credit Earned by damages?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2013 7:48:40   
Elloisoul

I was thinking instead of us just getting 40-96 credits if we win battles why not instead what ever is the total damage we did is what we earn and if you lose the only credits you gain will be 1/2 or 1/4 of the damages you did to your enemies
Post #: 1
3/22/2013 7:51:51   
RageSoul

If i'm willing to lose , sure . But if not , then also sure !
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/22/2013 8:08:23   
gangster a

sure if you want everyone to get 800 to 1,000 credits and xp
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/22/2013 8:23:49   
TRizZzCENTRINO

i would support if they double or triple all the credit price of items in-game and requires more exp to level up.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/22/2013 8:27:42   
theholyfighter

^Sure double the prices is fine, since players normally do at least 80 damage in a 1vs1 battle. Going from 32 to 80 is already a big advantage, therefore doubling the price is fine!
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/22/2013 8:30:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

actually they do more, considering the many options to heal and regenerate your health with bloodlust, i i think going triple is better.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/22/2013 8:33:12   
theholyfighter

^ or 2.5x....? Just saying....
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
3/22/2013 15:51:13   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

At first. I liked this idea, but what's going to stop people from teaming up in 1v1 or 2v2 (using heal loops) to deal massive amounts of damage in prolonged battles. Effectively abusing this feature to farm credits for each other in turns. Also, how would Power Hour work with this?
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Credit Earned by damages?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition