Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2013 23:45:11   
Megadragonknight

@Lord Beck
Its only a hope. But of course, I will be definitely surprise to death if they release 2 releases on separate days this week.
Post #: 301
4/4/2013 0:12:36   
Jmagician

If anything, they should release CC. It has been a while since they gave it 'top priority' not to mention they have been working on it a lot longer than a while before that. Beta Revolution is fine but anything else is unnecessary filler (even an Easter release) that takes time away from the bigger picture. This is all in my opinion.
AQW  Post #: 302
4/4/2013 0:35:13   
Agaraoth2

Just caught PD on my alternate i wonder if its worth leveling

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 4/4/2013 0:47:50 >
AQW  Post #: 303
4/4/2013 0:41:58   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'd rather have the new battle engine over CC. CC is going to be bugged regardless when it gets released and we really need the new engine first. Who knows what might happen in a battle with CC using the old engine. To be honest, anything could. Plus, having more freedom with your characters isn't really all that great if you can't have a reliable PvP battle to test your skill and knowledge.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 304
4/4/2013 0:46:03   
Tally

As that girl in the taco commercial says, why not both? 8D
DF MQ  Post #: 305
4/4/2013 0:54:11   
Beck

Because big releases = huge bugs. Can you just imagine the kinds that would breed if they released CC and the Beta thing all in one day?

Wait. Big bugs... Cosoma evolution?? DO IT DO IT DO IT!
AQW  Post #: 306
4/4/2013 0:59:23   
Tally

Yeah yeah I know xD
I'd be happy with either.
DF MQ  Post #: 307
4/4/2013 1:11:41   
Megadragonknight

Its wiser to have CC release after the new battle engine fix every bug. We don't want any epic release to be bug.

@ND
Well, for me, I won't bother PvP since I prefer to have fun in my own way for OS. PvP just ruin my fun so I rather quit PvP otherwise I would have bad impression on OS and might quit because I hate PvP but I stay because I love hunting, catching and playing with new characters. Well, at least when the PvP tournament is out, it will be my last to PvP and it will require me to win tons of battle and be top 10 in OS PvP tournament. I want to fulfil my goal and never let anyone ruin it.
Post #: 308
4/4/2013 1:16:25   
Beck

Well I for one just had a very fun night of PvP matches, against some great opponents!

Good night everyone, and I hope since the team got an extra week, we get our release tomorrow rather than Friday. If not, that's fine too... but I want to catch new stuff with Fire Klunk, dang it! :D
AQW  Post #: 309
4/4/2013 1:28:43   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Later then.

Edit: I was thinking of this suggestion, how about a pause button in PvE battle? Because there may be times where we have to do things urgently when PvE. Pause button is not to be implemented in PvP because of obvious reason. It will delay the battle and cause the player to rage and plus with the chat system, there will be curse and swearing.

Edit 2: Oh god, seriously, the forum is really dead.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/4/2013 4:15:53 >
Post #: 310
4/4/2013 5:02:00   
megakyle777

In my attempt to discover just why I like some chars and then get bored, I decided to go to my orginal main before evo's became SG: Blade Skeleton/Crypt Samurai. I think I figured it out: I just get bored oif them. Maybe iot's because of cards or something I think. But I'm having some fun reliving the old days with this char. It;s got a simple deck that's quite weak really, and yet somehow it's more of a Vampire then Vamp Knight.

I'm thinking I may well go back to using it as my main. I had some good times meditationg at the rocks before the Nightmare Gate came there.
DF  Post #: 311
4/4/2013 5:42:34   
Insane2201

Why can I still gain EXP after I've reached Level 20?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 312
4/4/2013 5:42:59   
Vagaran

@Insane
It's a glitch.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 313
4/4/2013 5:56:36   
Megadragonknight

I am suggesting about a pause button in PvE battle due to some temporary urgent matter to do. What you guys think?
Post #: 314
4/4/2013 6:23:06   
Insane2201

If I have something I gotta do for a minute I don't need a pause. I just enter a battle and when I got back I have the charges I need.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 315
4/4/2013 6:34:19   
megakyle777

...I appear to have forgotten the fourmite meeting place, or it changed without me knowing. Or just noone's on till Friday.

Been using my Crypt Samurai again. I reckon I can make a awesome deck with it. Assuming there are new cards when CC arrives I could make a REALLY cool one.
DF  Post #: 316
4/4/2013 7:19:24   
JoelJ1998

BOOM! done :) MooMooCow at 20 now just gonna relax till camp tomorrow :D http://prntscr.com/z4yhm
:( MooMooCow only got me 30k

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 4/4/2013 7:24:01 >
DF AQW  Post #: 317
4/4/2013 7:49:29   
Vagaran

@Megakyle
The official place is Nulgath, Solace-91. No one goes there often any longer though.

@Mega
I honestly find that unnecessary, the AI is not even smart enough to beat you, even if you went AFK for a hour I'm sure you would still be able to win.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 318
4/4/2013 7:57:03   
The Jop

@Vagaran
That's not true, especially at lower levels.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 319
4/4/2013 7:58:55   
Lemonus

I can afk for a few minutes and win... but an hour? impossible.

I'm too hyped for Beta Revo and CC... but:

BRACE YOURSELVES

A TSUNAMI OF BUGS IS HEADING THIS WAY(but I still want it...)

And for some reason, Insane is blocked on my side... *unblock

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/4/2013 8:01:22 >
DF AQW  Post #: 320
4/4/2013 8:04:22   
megakyle777

I think Lemonus is right. There are going to be a TON of bugs, especaily with new cards coming out.

Then again, AE ARE getiing better at such things... look at AQ3D's Alpa Tests so far. It stayed up for over 24 hour without a hitch when they sorted out the first few issues.
DF  Post #: 321
4/4/2013 8:28:45   
Vagaran

k a hour is maybe too much but I still find a pause button unnecesary, it will take some time before you die anyway.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 322
4/4/2013 8:45:00   
megakyle777

You know, Crypt Samurai plays... interestingly. It only has one 5 attack and 4 2 attacks, but because of that you always have quite a bit of energy, enough in a lot of cases that you use 2 Life Drains and revrese the flow of a battle. If you were to add in two more sheild and another Empower, MAYBE a Void Reflect for when you have a weak hand or a LOT of energy, and this could make a VERY good char that keep up the pain.
DF  Post #: 323
4/4/2013 8:45:28   
Fallen Crest

I hate how we have to spend more charge to go through a shield, both with unblockables and regular attacks, than it costs to cast it.

<--- Doesn't like shield spamming.
AQW  Post #: 324
4/4/2013 9:20:03   
Vagaran

Tell that to Beck and his shield spam happy Ice Beetle and Cosoma. Ice could seriously need somekind of nerf in those shields.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition