Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 10:50:32   
Megadragonknight

@ND
Yeah. That's one smart strategy. Well, every characters are really good and it depend on how the players used it well.
Post #: 351
4/4/2013 10:53:40   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The best part is that I just need to add Stone Strike, Petrify, Mountain strike and maybe a 5 attack and unblockable and she should be near unstoppable. I might skip Stone Strike altogether if it proves too much for her deck to handle while still keeping the charge efficiency.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 352
4/4/2013 11:01:50   
megakyle777

I think with another Empower and a sheild CS will be really stong also. Although, I MAY add a Void Reflect, but then that would probably mess up the good efficency flow. And we don't know what new cards will be added yet, although we know new ones ARE comin g.
DF  Post #: 353
4/4/2013 11:03:55   
Fallen Crest

@ND: So pretty much make her a nerfed Taurus?

On another note: I highly dislike the countless Founder Champions that sit AFK showing off their rare character all day in Solace.
Reminds me too much of the Yulgarmites and battleon-1 groupies who waste time in AQWorlds with their "rares".

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/4/2013 11:04:38 >
AQW  Post #: 354
4/4/2013 11:07:13   
Megadragonknight

@Fallen
AQW Permanent Rare-minded if you ask me.
Post #: 355
4/4/2013 11:14:52   
Beck

@Fallen Crest
Also keep in mind that not everyone Afk-ing in the lobby is actually there. They could be on the map, training.
I do wish the actual AFK-ers would stop that though. It makes the rest of us look bad.
AQW  Post #: 356
4/4/2013 11:17:01   
Deathknight17

But don't you have a founder champ too, beck? Join'em xD
jk, yea, it does seem kinda show-off-y. What I do is just put on rev egg, and go afk (most of the time)
AQW Epic  Post #: 357
4/4/2013 11:18:41   
Megadragonknight

I believe those player are from AQW who want to show off just how amazing their characters look. They tend to put OS as the second dress-up game.
Post #: 358
4/4/2013 11:19:48   
Leprechaun

@Beck
Are you excited for the release NOW? *Licks Beck* :D
Post #: 359
4/4/2013 11:22:33   
megakyle777

So, who's hoping for a early release by one day even though they know the unlikeliness of that occurence?
DF  Post #: 360
4/4/2013 11:22:50   
Beck

@Leprechaun
Yup! But it's probably coming tomorrow...
Plus, my internet's being a little jerk and I'm waiting on someone to come fix it, so I kind of do hope it comes tomorrow rather than today.

@Deathknight
If I want to AFK, I will go with the ever classy Ice Beetle. Pay no attention to me! Just some random bug.
AQW  Post #: 361
4/4/2013 11:25:40   
Leprechaun

@Beck
Ya why would it come today? *Attacks Beck with cat licking*
*Bites internet* Try now :D

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 4/4/2013 11:28:23 >

Post #: 362
4/4/2013 11:28:30   
Devil of Nulgath

Ogre maiden is poison drake v2 i guess. Lvl 15 thrak now, still haven't even seen her
AQW Epic  Post #: 363
4/4/2013 11:28:37   
Fallen Crest

If you ever see me standing around, it's most likely I'm either talking, or trying to get a battle through PvP random (Which is deserted most of the time).
AQW  Post #: 364
4/4/2013 11:31:44   
Mondez

Hey everyone!!!

Afkers are around everywhere in AQ and OS universe so it's not surprising.

I afk on the map so no one can bother me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
4/4/2013 11:32:09   
Megadragonknight

On a side note, I just got pactonal Captain to 20 in the afternoon. My ninth level 20 character.
Post #: 366
4/4/2013 11:38:22   
Jmagician

quote:

So pretty much make her a nerfed Taurus?

I really don't want to offend anyone with what I am about to say. Anyways, for this reason is why there has to be restrictions of which kind of character can play which kinds of cards. In other words, to keep the balance, just about every character in Oversoul should be able to utilize a unique set of cards. I just don't want the ranks to be meaningless and based on looks.
AQW  Post #: 367
4/4/2013 11:39:01   
Vagaran

Hehe, I could remember back in Alpha when I got AP, I used to AFK in the lobby while saying "Yaaargh, join me ye landlubbers" and "AFK Wagon" and everyone usually changed to AP and did the same thing xD. Good times.

But yes, I hate those who shows off amazing characters like FC. But that is what you can expect, I'm sure a huge group of the OS players are rare collectors from AQW.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 368
4/4/2013 11:44:43   
Mondez

I don't understand the concepts of showing off or obtaining all the rares. Next thing you know once we are able to create new topics in this category of the forums someone will make a thread and it will be: "OS needz moar perma rarez plz" something along those lines, but the chances of that are a good 5%.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 11:45:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 369
4/4/2013 11:46:45   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Technically, yes. I hate permanent rare items to the core though I don't mind for only few to be. At least OS don't have lots of rare characters and players are a collector of everything.
Post #: 370
4/4/2013 11:49:33   
Labyth
Banned

*Walks out of the surgery ROOM**washes hands**trows the Card RNG into a plastic Bag i will be back for you i almost done with you after all*
So in the end i am pretty sure ,just like i expected when i heard CC will be released,it will defined exactly the outlook of this game we have about 3 choices on how CC will work
we already have basic principles we already heard of 1 was if ir meember you cannot delete cards from the original Deck as we know that was teh main reason why i suddenyl lost interest in CC after all skexis has to many cards an d i hate waiting 5turns to exxpress out 23 cards. anothe rthing i have heard and gather about you can only have 3 specials of a kind in each deck like posion drake limit is 3 poisons he cannot add poisons but in way the 3 poisons make PD special......But if you can reproduce a PD on any creature by giving them iron hide nuetralize and poisons what would be the purpose of PD just Looks

Right so CC can do 3 things depending on what the limits to CCare 1
Make characters as powerfull as any other depending on Ranks of course ( i am sure AE made Retirbution and greater heal for only master and legendary)

then anotherr would be allow uniqueness yet control like Not all cards can be added just cards under your Element and of course neutralize but this little theory here is a bit off for me after all on the beta revolution i noticed Barberia having Crush that would mean that you can add cards from other elements.(in theory)

then the 3rd choice is that you are limited to certain pool of cards on what you can only add cards your character has had before an example of this Rev Egg has more then 1 shield while Revon has only 1 shield that means in CC you will be able to call back those shields your old Rev egg has minus 1` cause after all revon still has 1 shield from whne he evolved.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 11:52:33 >
Post #: 371
4/4/2013 11:50:16   
Vagaran

@Mondez
I really hope rares will only be for REALLY special occasions (like staff birthdays and special events like OS Year Anniversary).

@Mega
Same, hating rares all day long! Hopefully, rares will truly be rare and not appear every month.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 372
4/4/2013 11:52:59   
Mondez

I am a big rare hater seeing as to arguing with one rare hunter before lead to no results so I cut it off there.

@Vagaran
Special occasions I can agree on since it's more accessible to get the characters in a way for everyone.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 11:54:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
4/4/2013 11:54:08   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
Ikr? I want Skexis so much.... *Jumps on Vagaran's head*
Post #: 374
4/4/2013 11:54:42   
Labyth
Banned

@above i believe they should make the Rat rare......(what is just no one ever shows it love is taking room in that shop)J
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition