Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 11:55:39   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
Eh? Well you can always hope for another variation of Skexis Fiend. *shakes head*

@Mondez
Lol yeah, arguing with rare hunters about whether there should be rares is impossible...

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/4/2013 11:56:07 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 376
4/4/2013 11:56:40   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
So totally have the same point as yours. In OS, only on special occasions will the staff release rare characters. All the special occasions are staff birthdays, OS yearly anniversary and AE anniversary.

Edit:
@Mondez
And we already have an argument with one player. I am sure everyone knows who but I don't want to be so biased towards him.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/4/2013 11:58:33 >
Post #: 377
4/4/2013 11:58:41   
Mondez

The one rare I want to see is a Legendary for Abberant, but he's seasonal so it's okay.

Luckily seasonal rares in OS have different variants plus they are pretty much the same thing close to the original.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 11:59:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
4/4/2013 12:00:52   
Megadragonknight

I am quite a bit worried about the promo characters like Black Dragon and Void Reaper, I got a feeling they will be permanent rare sooner or later although Nulgath give a plenty of time. Father Time is going to be a rare character too. This sucks a bit since FT should be a seasonal new year character.
Post #: 379
4/4/2013 12:01:49   
Mondez

Well BD and VR promo might go on until this upcoming winter as seeing Winter Goddess and Frost Queen are the next promos.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 380
4/4/2013 12:02:03   
Leprechaun

@Vagaran
*Jumps on again and polishes Vagaran's helm horns* I do hope for one :D

Post #: 381
4/4/2013 12:02:19   
Labyth
Banned

@Vagaran123 Well i actaully believe Skexis is an exeption to variation . after all in who mind would you expect someone to give another monster 23 card starter deck that is like setting them up for no reason.

In looks i believe they might make as SKexis but as in cards No that is just failed deck that takes 5 turns to be expressed out i mean 5turns just hope you have good cards like me in each one of those TURNs
i love my skexis.

Rats(Rodents Able To Strike) Team

Oh here is my skexis

My next training creature planning project is Frostzard and alpha frostzard.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:04:15 >
Post #: 382
4/4/2013 12:04:42   
Megadragonknight

It would be nice to have variation of BD and VR. Gold Dragon would be a nice variation of BD but he is more on counter part than variation. Anyway, I am glad that Nulgath does develop variation of some permanent rare character and honestly, I think its unnecessary to have variation of some seasonal character like Love Weaver since she will return next holiday season.
Post #: 383
4/4/2013 12:05:51   
Fallen Crest

The only rares should be rewards. Winning a contest, supporting OverSoul in early stages, participating in game changing tests, etc.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/4/2013 12:06:31 >
AQW  Post #: 384
4/4/2013 12:06:35   
Mondez

BD's variation will be a BD, but without the armor so it might be SD which is Shadow Dragon.

VK variant might have a different armor and sword, but will still be called "Void Knight"

@above
Special occasions are an exception as well like birthdays and anniversaries.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 12:07:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 385
4/4/2013 12:08:11   
Vagaran

There could be a Gold Dragon for 1 Million Gold, no SG shortcuts! :P

And a White Dragon would be a better counter part to Black Dragon.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/4/2013 12:09:16 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 386
4/4/2013 12:08:59   
Megadragonknight

That's what Stress/Alpha test rewards were given for. Winning a contest is what I disagree with because not everyone can be able to participate for some reason. The first character suggestion contest is one good example of a contest for OS since Fiend of Vergil and Witchblade were non-rare. OS is such a great and reasonable game.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/4/2013 12:12:15 >
Post #: 387
4/4/2013 12:10:17   
Vagaran

I agree, if anything a price in a contest should either be a character everyone can get or SG's. I don't believe in rares are the future of a game.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 388
4/4/2013 12:10:23   
Mondez

Darkon Drago was pretty awesome though he lags like no tomorrow and he is still available in the maze which is fair to hence again everyone.

Whoever thought of perma rarez needs to be slapped since it turns players immature.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 12:11:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 389
4/4/2013 12:10:54   
Labyth
Banned

@mondes
well i would say is likely Perma rares will be needed more often then you guys think after all let think about CC what would that do to special cards deck we already know of like example Paladin might be able to Copy the card pactman captain has their goes pactman ability

Then their is Frost lion Perfect empty card deck only 11 card deck you could give him the 1 extra shatter and the freeze that Krugger has and then it surpasses Kruger after all Krugger is special caus ei has 3 shatters and 1 freeze and ice orb but in attack cards Frost lion wins and frost will still have 13 card deck after adding the shatter and the freeze giving it more spamming to it.

And since we know CC won't allow the deletion of cards of the Base deck what would that leave you at.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:12:35 >
Post #: 390
4/4/2013 12:12:26   
Megadragonknight

OH YEAH! Any dragon can do! White Dragon, Gold Dragon, water dragon, fire dragon, red dragon, green dragon. So many dragon to possess! Its sad that the last dragon to release in OS for now is Poison Drake which is last year but no worry, I have patient. A dragon needs to be wise sometimes.
Post #: 391
4/4/2013 12:13:15   
Mondez

If we ever get to Galanoth, his quests will reward us a good shop inventory to dragons.

@Labyth
It is interesting though we'll see and so far Nulgath announced that cards will be available to everyone so there will be no rares in that field so if a player finds a Redemption in the booster packs or a Deathflow or Ice Orb then you know where that is going.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 12:15:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 392
4/4/2013 12:14:22   
Fallen Crest

@Mega: Not everyone was able to participate in Alpha or Stress, either. There will always be someone that "Can't be there" or "Can't participate".
But yes, I do like how OverSoul has put out the suggestion characters.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/4/2013 12:15:19 >
AQW  Post #: 393
4/4/2013 12:16:01   
Jmagician

Rares get players to become immature like Mondez has stated and it also makes the staff much more greedy by branding everything in game as P2P. It just corrupts the game, the players and the makers in general. Not a good idea to be having an abundance of rares as it even takes away the meaning of the word 'rare' away.
AQW  Post #: 394
4/4/2013 12:17:00   
Vagaran

I'm looking more forward to MOAR Elemental Elements. So many elemental can be made, Elemental Highlord, Elemental Lord, Elemental King, Elemental Warrior, Elemental God etc.

I'm currently aiming to get ANY Elemental Elements, hopefully there will be more in the future!

I surely hope there won't be any rare cards, that would really be gamebreaking as that would limit some cards to a certain group of people.

@Jmagician
Agreed, rares just ruins the game and in alot of situations, if there are way to many rares released, the gameplay and storyline would end up getting overshadowed.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/4/2013 12:18:04 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 395
4/4/2013 12:17:50   
Labyth
Banned

LOL true i think out of all this release i might the one who will be gaining more out of it.CC will allo me to pull so many things
and if your right about all that that means i will be to make fire lightning deck (yay me) after all energize is master cards(i think)
and will allow me to pull so many things incenarate spam (yay) storm spam(yay) surge spam(yay) Unbloable (yay) dtos (yay)

@Jmagicina i really don't wish to be on the oppsite team of this but rares makes no one immature people are immature to start with for example Cause they begin to greed over their rare character they themselves make it so they are immature and act as so.....Rares are just character that one cannot have acces to anymore if the player who has rares decides to act that way i believe is their fault not the rares is like blaming melting ice cream on the ice cream it isn't teh ice cream fault it melted it was the sun and that someone didn't eat it fast enought.. But for the Staff is commen sence if something works well the 1st time then why not try it the 2nd time we are helping and doing good for ourself as we satisfied those who can accept the gift we give....And anyways i am pretty sure CC would take care of the OP byt making other things More OP

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:22:08 >
Post #: 396
4/4/2013 12:18:33   
Mondez

We need CHAOS!!!

For my dream team to be complete we need Chaos!!!

What do you guys think the first Chaos Monster will be since we have a lot of Chaos varieties in-game at *shudders* AQW.

@Vagaran
Rest assured that Nulgath's word on the availability of cards is valid because he is himself a rare hater.

*Edit
Agreed less eyes and tentacles.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 12:20:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 397
4/4/2013 12:19:34   
Vagaran

@Mondez
Something that isn't overrated and not too many purple eyes and tentacles.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 398
4/4/2013 12:23:24   
Fallen Crest

I think a "Joker" character would be a perfect example of a Chaos character without tentacles and eyes.

I mean, it's the "Wild Card".

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/4/2013 12:25:54 >
AQW  Post #: 399
4/4/2013 12:23:27   
Labyth
Banned

@above to vagaran and Mondez

I just hope they bring nothing from chaos aqw here.

After all chaos can be is own element just randomness and million of possabilities a storm in a cup no aqw reference.

Well i am have to go and get ready this might bye but i will still have the forum pulled up here i want to see this discusion

above to Crest
Hey i drew a clown.
Here is the face

Here is his full body

My idea of chaos character.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:28:17 >
Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition