Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 12:27:47   
Mondez

@Labyth
Cya.

My terms of Chaos I admit to see something along the color and deform designs from the Warhammer series because when I think of a Chaos faction I see dark red stains on the body, corruption of the flesh, and of course a dark aura emitting from the grotesque form so seeing Nulgath's design on Chaos will be interesting.

The Chaos Beasts might serve as a good example to what Chaos would represent, but I know they won't be Chaos element seeing as most except the Dragon and Manitcore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 401
4/4/2013 12:27:46   
megakyle777

quote:

It is interesting though we'll see and so far Nulgath announced that cards will be available to everyone so there will be no rares in that field so if a player finds a Redemption in the booster packs or a Deathflow or Ice Orb then you know where that is going.

...I would like to know where you found this info, and if by avalible to all he meant cost gold and no SG, or if it just would not go rare and there will be SG ones.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/4/2013 12:28:55 >
DF  Post #: 402
4/4/2013 12:29:40   
Labyth
Banned

@above he has connection with the mafia.....and the under ground Intel agency(UGIA)

@
quote:

to Crest
Hey i drew a clown.
Here is the face

Here is his full body

My idea of chaos character.

here you Crest.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:30:33 >
Post #: 403
4/4/2013 12:30:13   
Mondez

@Megakyle
It was back in the Alpha threads when everyone was raging about evolutions.

Nulgath stated and do mind I'm searching for his post:
"All cards will be available for all players."

Meaning none will be rare.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 12:34:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 404
4/4/2013 12:31:43   
Leprechaun

I still want Beta reward (especially now, when we will participate in Beta Revolution) :D

Post #: 405
4/4/2013 12:34:54   
Labyth
Banned

And on reference to the alpha post i believe Nulgath has 80% keeped to his word after all evolution required Sg but they are open to everyone so i think word PLay but in other words YOU GUYS NEVER EVER WASH THIS

Now this from the creepy pasta genre of making things that are sweet evil and findish almost murderous to a point is like bad dreama... anyways i am delete this in a bit cause this might actaull get me in toruble.

i am not even gonna give it a LINK i am jsut gonna leaeve it their Copy and paste if you wish BUt i can tell you this very of topic . i am need to go spray som holy water on my sister for showing me this.

But on topic perfect Chaos character right htier in that video he has mind that is pretty messsed Up

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 12:44:57 >
Post #: 406
4/4/2013 12:39:34   
Megadragonknight

The chaos character I would like to have is stalagbite.
Post #: 407
4/4/2013 12:47:41   
Vagaran

I still remain in no Beta reward, but eh.

I want Escherion in OS! My all time favorit CL, he isn't too overrated with purple eyes and tentacles and he is a Mage!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 408
4/4/2013 12:57:16   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Vath, Kitsune, Wolfwing and Legermayne. They are also the only chaos lord(s) that have no purple eyes or tentacles.
Post #: 409
4/4/2013 13:05:02   
Leprechaun

What I truly want is Neesha :o
Post #: 410
4/4/2013 13:05:35   
Andlu

@Mondez I'm sorry to say but free to all players means F2P not non rare .-.
@Mega I want Escherion.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 411
4/4/2013 13:08:40   
Mondez

@Andlu
That's what I meant and I know what F2P means. -_-
plus what are you directing that to anyways? Cards or characters?

On thread:
Wolfwing I vouch for and Lionfang with Escherion.

Ledgermayne is pretty cool since it is concentrated mana corrupted.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 13:14:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 412
4/4/2013 13:12:49   
Megadragonknight

I choose Kitsune. Though Vath is a chaotic dragonlord, I would definitely choose him if only he wore a dragonlord helm.
Post #: 413
4/4/2013 13:17:58   
Andlu

@Mondez Cards. Just because he said it'll be avaliable to all players, it doesn't means it can't turn seasonal/perma rare.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 414
4/4/2013 13:19:01   
Mondez

@Andlu
No I'm sure it will be available to everyone because after the SG evolution fiasco, Cards are the only redeeming factor towards balance.

No rare cards, NO PERMA RARE cards, and seasonal I don't see.

If there were gonna be perma rare cards then I'll drop this game...no joke. -_-

I can see rare artifacts, but I'll trust Nulgath to his word that the cards will be available to everyone both SGs and free players.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 13:25:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 415
4/4/2013 13:26:53   
Megadragonknight

If cards are seasonal/permanent rare, then the ability of that card will need to be better or unique than other common cards which can be game breaking or OP. We don't want such thing to happen and Nulgath not only hate rares but he want a fair and balance game too. I trust in Nulgath's word to make all cards to be free and available to every players. I don't mind if it cost SG or not so long as its balance and non-rare to everyone. Then OS will be one of the most greatest online game in history.

Edit: I am going off now. Hope there will be a release later and I shall miss the old interface. Night everyone.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/4/2013 13:28:57 >
Post #: 416
4/4/2013 13:30:56   
Hakunin

If cards "will be avaiable for all players", that means "any player joining any time", what means no permarare. Seasonal is debatable.
AQ  Post #: 417
4/4/2013 13:33:35   
Andlu

I don't see a reason of creating a card just to get it perma rare .-. IDK about seasonal. Maybe a special shadow card on haloween, an ice card on Christmas....(ETC)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 418
4/4/2013 13:34:36   
Mondez

Seasonal could be debatable because of unique cards being released and plus it would be in the factor to be available to everyone, but perma rare is a different story and I will place an emphasis on this, I hate perma rares with a passion because it is the most irrelevant factor to a card game that I have ever seen.

Card games like Duel Masters, Pokemon, and Yugi-oh had their share of rare cards, but perma rare? No...no....just no.
Example:
The three Egyptian Gods on Yugi-oh: Rare, but I have them. Bought them from an anime convention.
Exodia: Have all 5 pieces, but took awhile from old booster packs.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/4/2013 13:37:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 419
4/4/2013 13:40:17   
Andlu

@Mondez There are no real life perma rare really... All I can say I have that is perma rare in real life is my Chicken cow TSHIRT V1 and my three calendars.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 420
4/4/2013 14:30:19   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I don't really support perma rare nor seasonal rare cards. It just seems weird. The only definition of rare that should be applied here is how hard it is to come by them.

And while we're on the topic of cards I say we should have two ways to get them. Drops from monsters of the same element(fight Ice characters to get Ice cards) and from booster packs(either Gold or SG). Gold so we don't have to fight monsters all the time but still have a chance of not getting the right cards(booster packs could give any element cards unlike fighting a monster) to give us a choice. SGs for shortcut so you don't need to fight monsters to get the gold for getting the packs.

And the Beta Testing Reward: Why not? It'll probably be like Skexis and VK, with a different variation eventually. If it helps, we could ask for something normal and not special like Voids or Fiends or unique characters such as Taro. How about a moose or some other simple creature?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 421
4/4/2013 14:31:51   
Vagaran

Nah, the Beta Reward should definitely be an Orc!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 422
4/4/2013 14:34:01   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I think we could all compromise on having a moose. The only one who would say no is Revontheus. I don't see any other character they could release that would get a deal of support and not so much denial. If you release an orc then you'll have the ogre fans fight over it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 423
4/4/2013 14:36:23   
Vagaran

We could also just get a Walking Brain for a Beta Reward...I'm sure no one would be fighting over that....Or Beta (Orc) Berserker.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 424
4/4/2013 14:42:43   
Leprechaun

Beta cat of the Beta >o>

So excited for the release. Would be a pleasant surprise if they'd release a chaos character this week :D
Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition