Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2013 23:10:57   
Redingard

Time for bed. Can't wait for next week. Nearly have level 16 Minotaur, thanks to these 11 X-Boosts. They almost make it seem wrong to level up so quickly. Eh. Night fellow Fiends.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 501
4/4/2013 23:12:22   
Labyth
Banned

@Redingard GOOD NIGHT
when the new battle engine comes out i might recruit you to help me test ,and solve this new egine reding what do you say?ah but thats an answer for another day.

@jmagciain You helped most people couldn't keep up with my work or assingments i lef them so i took alot of the stuff on me but i do thank you,mondez,little,Mautha(Skexis files really helped),vagaran,deathguard,andlu,and last but not least (i think i am forgetting someone)

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 23:15:43 >
Post #: 502
4/4/2013 23:18:57   
Jmagician

@Labyth: Glad to be of service!

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/5/2013 7:20:00 >
AQW  Post #: 503
4/4/2013 23:19:02   
Char

@Labyth: Congratz Buddy! *high fives*

Edit: Yay! I'm listed! *stares at name on list and drools*

< Message edited by Little Rascal -- 4/4/2013 23:20:36 >
Post #: 504
4/4/2013 23:22:21   
Labyth
Banned

@high fives back to his team well since we have all the work done for now i mean the Card Rng was solved nicely now is just the character comming soon and stuff and the new engine all i can think of th enew puzzle i am not much of Puzzle person bu an analizer and recorder and strategist and you can even say i do count as a researcher i am like a doctor (i even have the horriable spelling)

Is like one of this days i plan to do Video screen of a match against an AI and predict all my special cards in appering and also predict my enemy skills althought i think i migth get a bit nervous and mess something up but i will use skexis since he already has 23 card deck i am using my skexis once again.(just so i get clear view of is deck again)

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/4/2013 23:24:27 >
Post #: 505
4/4/2013 23:23:40   
TheVoidOVERSOUL

Does anyone know when a character suggestion contest will be going on because i have a drawing that i would like to enter

All caps content removed. Please refrain from using all caps, it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 4/5/2013 6:45:39 >
Post #: 506
4/4/2013 23:26:06   
Tally

@above
The next one is coming up, but we aren't sure when it'll begin. Most likely after the new game engine and everything is released, when they have the time to look at all the entries.
DF MQ  Post #: 507
4/4/2013 23:34:03   
the warden

Is there any point in keeping the boss Soulgem versions of witchblade and Fiend of virgil? Im almost broke for SGs so..
ok thanks

< Message edited by the warden -- 4/4/2013 23:36:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 508
4/4/2013 23:34:17   
Tally

My entry's right here- http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21141571

@above Only if you really want to keep them as opposed to their shadow-element possessed versions, or for the sake of collecting. Their possessed versions seem to do just as great, if not better of a job in battle.

< Message edited by Tally -- 4/4/2013 23:36:01 >
DF MQ  Post #: 509
4/4/2013 23:34:32   
Zanzibaarus

Sell 'em, they're the exact same pretty much.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 510
4/4/2013 23:57:07   
Labyth
Banned

@ well then i will call it night here guy cya.whever.
Post #: 511
4/5/2013 0:02:27   
Megadragonknight

I am fine with BR being push forward to next week. It means more time to fix the issue. But I would be very happy if Nulgath can release Stink Eye,Storm Spitter and Easter character tomorrow so that we can have time to kill in OS.
Post #: 512
4/5/2013 0:06:36   
Hakunin

quote:

But I would be very happy if Nulgath can release ... Easter character tomorrow

Yep. Imagine an egg-character with a smallest 5 card deck!
AQ  Post #: 513
4/5/2013 0:21:06   
Megadragonknight

@Hakunin
Easter Egg hunting is going to be one fun quest which I am so looking forward to. I really wish for Easter release tomorrow to keep us busy while Warlic is still working on the new battle engine. Beside, I am pretty sure BR is almost complete with the art layout and design except for the part I just stated above.
Post #: 514
4/5/2013 0:38:48   
Lemonus

Im so excited for tomorrow isn't killing me!

The competition's pretty fierce it seems but I'm not just about to show it before the contest! Though someone knows the idea already.
DF AQW  Post #: 515
4/5/2013 1:16:19   
BJEBLE

So close So they say no BR, but if they also release something else, like Easter Egg, I will be very happy.And entertained.
DF  Post #: 516
4/5/2013 1:41:47   
megakyle777

You know, part of me was expecting no release this week. But the other part was hoping that such a horror would not occur.

So much for "Oh, let's hope it's a day early". Now we have to wait a whole week again for anything.

I understand since a whole new engine is toughto develop and thiat list is LONG, but I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not mad.
DF  Post #: 517
4/5/2013 4:14:20   
Lemonus

Keep calm and work on your suggestion.
I'm working on mine and something I am VERY eager to work on...!

HINT: _____Soul

I hate typing on a phone.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/5/2013 4:16:51 >
DF AQW  Post #: 518
4/5/2013 4:19:31   
Megadragonknight

Having some new characters to hunt, possess and play will keep us busy while we wait patiently for the Oversoul Beta Revolution. It was quite a bit disappointed that there was no Easter or CoW release last week so I do hope this week it will have. Beside, I believe Rev had already completed every Easter characters design and possibly the Easter Egg hunting since Nulgath and Rev focus on animation and drawing which I can presume they had already completed the Easter characters design and new design layout for the beta revolution since it don't take more than a week for them as they have experienced drawing in rapid.
Post #: 519
4/5/2013 4:29:23   
Vagaran

The characters will also require to get coded in-game, seeing as Warlic and Rolith most likely has been working on BR, I doubt there will be any characters today.

A release today would be cool though, gives me a reason to play and level up an Orc.

< Message edited by vagaran123 -- 4/5/2013 4:35:59 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 520
4/5/2013 4:46:36   
Insane2201

Welp, another week of no release know what that means boys and girls? Time to grind till your finger-tips are stumps. So yay, another week of the prolonged "glitter" update. :D

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 521
4/5/2013 4:48:02   
Megadragonknight

I wonder if Nulgath will ever share some methods like drawing characters, coding and animating cutscene. I am always wondering about OS cutscene and it would be very surprising to have the first cutscene on-screen in OS.
Post #: 522
4/5/2013 6:16:03   
Mondez

I knew it, while I was off the forums I knew there were some that didn't understand what Nulgath's trying to work with and do mind that BR isn't some glitter update because it is a update to the game engine to make it more stable and for new cards to be implemented plus it is getting ready for CC.

@Jmagician
I understand how you want CC to be released, but the issue here is that the battle engine is too unstable for CC to even work with the current engine and if they implemented CC before the new engine then the game would break all over the place plus BR would take even longer to implement.

Well anyways I'm working on a new entry which I believe is another undead type I'll detail it like I did to Jeff the Ripper.

@below
Main problem, megakyle, is that some want filler releases, but that takes more coding hence causing the coders to fall back even more and I'm not surprised that there are players angry to not getting a release. They need patience for patience is what we need to give the team.

Nothing in Rome was built in a day.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/5/2013 6:25:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 523
4/5/2013 6:20:49   
megakyle777

Guys, calm down. I spent 2-3 months waiting for Soluna City in MQ before. Spent almost a year waiting for AQ3D and OS to even begin coming out. I'm STILL waiting for Quest Creation to come to DF (WHich I think may never happen now) And if there is one thing I've learned it's this: unless it CANNOT come for some reason, it WILL eventualy come. The wait may be annoying, but this too shall pass. Everything has it's time, and everything ends. Which in some cases is bad and/or sad, but in THIS case, the wait shall end soon.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/5/2013 6:26:15 >
DF  Post #: 524
4/5/2013 7:03:00   
  Grixus Faldor

Your fellow users have kindly reminded those of you complaining about the lack of a release to drop all such complaints given their frivolous nature. Well, the friendly reminders stop here. Any further whining will be actioned upon. As the Suggestion Contest hasn't even been put up yet, discussion on that is to cease. When the contest is up you may discuss your suggestions and those of others, but until then no such discussion is to occur. Such discussions are considered off-topic and further posts of this nature will receive warnings.

Thank you.

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/5/2013 7:04:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition