Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2013 17:28:58   
Beck

Guys you can enter the contest without the art. Asuka promised that he would bug Nulgath to make sure that this time, there's a separate category for the non-art entries so it would be fair!

And you know, it takes me forever to draw anything, because I'm still learning, plus I really want to do a comic next...

Either way, don't ask me for art today; like the Almighty Magic Eight Ball says, "try again later".
AQW  Post #: 76
4/2/2013 17:30:25   
Redingard

@Beck

T'is alright. Provided, Nulgath really is fair about the contest. Otherwise...nothing changes, actually. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
4/2/2013 17:31:30   
Cyber doom5

You know what

I kind of want contest 2 to be a traditional art contest

I think it would be awesome to see

And If there are two catagories we should be aloud to enter 1 in each

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 4/2/2013 17:33:30 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
4/2/2013 17:32:43   
Beck

You watch: the contest comes out in like a month, and the art section will be like 50% my stuff xD Not because I'm very good at drawing, just because I have a problem saying "no"... I should work on that :P

@Andlu
Not sure if you were here for this bit, but some people don't consider DoT stuff "offensive" (they totally are), so they think Crypt Rogue is preferable to Vampire Lord and such.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 4/2/2013 17:33:31 >
AQW  Post #: 79
4/2/2013 17:33:00   
Tally

I hath arrived. What's goin' on?
DF MQ  Post #: 80
4/2/2013 17:33:43   
Labyth
Banned

You know the thing i hate the most is people who take forever the 1st 4 turn to CHARGE ENERGY is like what are tehy doign thinking God .
Post #: 81
4/2/2013 17:35:00   
Cyber doom5

Well if you scroll up you can tell me which of the 4 designs I have listed I should enter in the next contest
Right now infinity warden is winning
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
4/2/2013 17:35:23   
Beck

I just charged to 22 energy with Alexis :0 I mean it fixed itself the next turn, but wow that was the first time I've seen that in a while!

@Tally
Hi! We're talking about art and offensive Shadow characters.

Just call me Beck!
AQW  Post #: 83
4/2/2013 17:37:10   
Andlu

@Beck Of course they are .-. VK has 2 poisons and a MoD
@Tally Nothing .-.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
4/2/2013 17:37:25   
Labyth
Banned

Is call it ghost energy is energy that onl exist in visual but if is used to power up cards(Meaning used them) any card that used the energy that was never really their has no effect and it pertains itself as nothing really happedn but the emote still occurs.(their is process to produce the glitch)

@Tally ANdlu is right nothing is going on *walks out of the cellar set Cider bottles as target alright rat destroy the CIDER FOR THE LAB*
*Rats begin to Fire with the silver bullets for the werewolfs are the cider bottles(apple)*

Ah the sweet sound of bottles beign destroyed.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/2/2013 17:39:36 >
Post #: 85
4/2/2013 17:39:37   
Beck

Alexis really likes to show off the glitches with the "Add Bonus" and "Discard" boxes too. Twice now, I've managed to use Fresh Start by discarding only 1 card, and then other times when I try to discard something, the game takes away the energy that the discarded card would have cost too...
AQW  Post #: 86
4/2/2013 17:43:56   
Tally

Uh huhh. Well since most Shadow-specific cards are offensive, most Shadow characters are also offensive in my point of view.
Contest talk, huh? :D How do you think they'll take submissions? I'm not sure if I should submit a link to my char suggestion post(with images, background story, battle phrases, cards and all) or if it'll just be a simple "submit either an image url or a story." Will it be via Twitter or the forum?
DF MQ  Post #: 87
4/2/2013 17:45:48   
Beck

@Tally
No clue. I'm hoping it's based in the forums though; that would make viewing submissions and voting easier.
AQW  Post #: 88
4/2/2013 17:46:01   
Andlu

@Tally Rev egg is one exception of being defensive.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
4/2/2013 17:46:52   
Mondez

I've decided to show you guys my redone RNG Gambler who I chose the gender to be female: Seria The RNG Gambler so far she is looking pretty good, but I'll be adding some extra stuff to solidify the final product.

What do you guys think?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
4/2/2013 17:48:09   
Redingard

@Mondez

I might be a bit brutal here, but I think you're gambling on the whole dealeo of allowing her to break the fourth wall like you are...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
4/2/2013 17:48:09   
Tally

@Beck True. But if it's like last time where the Devs pick out their favorites(through twitter) and then post those in the forum for us to vote, it won't matter too much. But I kind of hope it's via forums, so we can submit all that other data too(story, phrases, cards)
@Andlu Yeah, Rev egg passes as defensive. xD
DF MQ  Post #: 92
4/2/2013 17:49:40   
Mondez

@Redingard
I love breaking the fourth wall which creates character like Anshinin-san from Medaka Box.

After all who does the dealings in the background and controls the luck? The RNG favors and can spite against those out of her favor plus it is an inspiration from the occasional lady luck.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/2/2013 17:50:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/2/2013 17:50:56   
Labyth
Banned

@mondez where the other Hand.PLS Tell me she didn't lose it ina Bet.Thats so Sad....Maybe she should meet 2 thing or 1 thing i keep in my cellar.....their name is experiment 27 aka Sadness and Pain is 1 orc and 1 ogre i found half dead in the battle field so i picked them up and well....Experimented on them... Experiment #27 see cute ogre and cute Orc nNOW they won't fight with each other caus ehtey must live with each other.(inspired by the circle of greed)

I had to do some surgery but i keep them in my cellar.....i had to remove tissue here tissue their stuff that was already useless.but with some magic i amnaged to fuse them.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 4/2/2013 17:53:12 >
Post #: 94
4/2/2013 17:50:59   
daichi

hey guys, just put my first character in the C suggestion threads.

reviews would be great. its my interpretation of the man downstairs...so to speak.

also if it's already there, can it be entered into the contest?

the salesman http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b569/kingdaichi/thesalesman_zps2c89ae31.jpg

< Message edited by daichi -- 4/2/2013 17:51:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 95
4/2/2013 17:51:31   
Beck

@Mondez
I like the dice in the hair :D
Though just one thing, I would not have been able to tell that was a female without your description :P
AQW  Post #: 96
4/2/2013 17:52:31   
Mondez

@Labyth
In order to have gained her power, she sacrificed her left arm to control luck after all you only need one arm to roll the dice of luck.

38k needed for Ogre Mage and of course I have 120% EXP Boosts.

@Beck
I purposefully gave her that figure to look like a guy.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/2/2013 17:53:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
4/2/2013 17:52:53   
UnderSoul

I think I'll use Thanatos for the contest.

Updated link to include Cyber's art.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 4/2/2013 17:54:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
4/2/2013 17:54:53   
Cyber doom5

Okay I have decided
I'm entering Infinity Warden

So far his remade story is
He is a being from the astral planes which by the forces of light was bound to a suit of armor
And set to guard a black tower that houses the most dark and evil souls that have ever plagued the overworld
The tower lies on the point where several ley lines (lines of magical power that flow through out the overworld) meet which act as a natural barrier to repel outside forces.

His 5 hit combo is a massive seal appears in front of him with an infinity symbol in the center appears and fires a beam of pure dark blue mana at the opponent.

3 hit combo is he throws his katana at his opponent and stabs through the opponents chest and pulls back and slashes an x at them

EDIT
@undersoul
I'm so happy you are using it
Just don't forget to credit me in the post

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 4/2/2013 17:57:31 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 99
4/2/2013 17:56:02   
daichi

we can use already suggested characters right?
DF AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition