Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/3/2013 10:55:33   
The Jop

@megakyle
Nothing too impressive, just level 5. Besides, Founder Knight is almost a paladin without all the Champion's new cards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
4/3/2013 10:55:36   
Beck

I've beaten Founder Knights with Ice Beetle! Though admittedly only the ones foolish enough to ignore my shields and only use Blessed Strikes :)

And Orc Chieftain beating FC is pretty awesome! It sounds like he got all the right cards. Also, FC does have a problem with energy use in long matches, like most characters; he could choose to either attack or defend most of the time, and probably decided to spend the Attacks as Unblockables so that he'd at least be doing some damage. I don't know if I'd have done much better with my FC...
AQW  Post #: 202
4/3/2013 11:01:18   
Deathknight17

Fallen, I am Sloth. Firstly, around 3/4 of the way into the battle, the game started getting really weird, like giving me 9 shields after I put one up, and I would block all your attacks, and then next turn, I would suddenly lose everything, and so I really lost track of HP and shields and dmg. 2ndly, I drew next to no shields, and so I couldn't afford to attack your reflections. Thus, I had to resort to retribution and blessed strike, which came once in a blue moon. All I could do was stall, and unfortunately for me, you beat me. Had you not that round, I would have killed you, because I finally got my blessed strike (yea, the round b4 I die). Anyway, gg.
AQW Epic  Post #: 203
4/3/2013 11:01:44   
Fallen Crest

Well, neutral characters also have a VERY hard time with energy charges due to all there cards having high charges.

Chieftain is unaffected by this due to having a Neutralize. Chieftain surprisingly has a good amount of charge for the entire match, even when using Death Flow.

@Above: GG to you too!
Everything went smoothly for me... When it takes off damage randomly like you said, it's because the game recognizes it messed up when it gave you 9 shield. I most likely went through the 5 shield you put up, and the damage next turn was the game saying "Oh wait, he took HP damage because he only blocked for 5, not 9". I've had it happen before.
And... I predicted you might have a blessed strike, and would've used my Iron Hide if it wasn't for the two Power Strikes that finished you. Iron Hide also blocks through unblockables.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/3/2013 11:14:44 >
AQW  Post #: 204
4/3/2013 11:04:37   
Beck

And that's why the Chief is the only Neutral character I've trained. Though Death Flow is still a sucky card.
AQW  Post #: 205
4/3/2013 11:08:49   
Fallen Crest

I agree, it does suck, however, because most of the deck is clogged up with defense cards, it sometimes is a good choice to dish out a large amount of damage.
Mainly because that's what Chieftain lacks in, offense. It gets the job done, but it just has to stall ALOT before.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/3/2013 11:09:30 >
AQW  Post #: 206
4/3/2013 11:13:30   
megakyle777

Right now, I'm trying to pin down why I don't like any of the chars I have enough to be my main. I go with titles like Orc Lord and Vampire Knight, get cool ones like DD, or suggest something like a Gentleman, but I get put off them sooner or later and I don't know why. If I could just place what that WOW factor I find in a OS game char is and how to keep it... then I could make something truly outstanding for the OS contest and my permanent main char.
DF  Post #: 207
4/3/2013 11:28:17   
Beck

Ice Beetle = PvP main because he's awesome and random and occasionally wins!
Cosoma = level 20 main, because GIANT BEETLE OF WIN xD Nothing bothers such a big bug.
AQW  Post #: 208
4/3/2013 11:33:12   
megakyle777

Hey guys, quick question: Why are your mains your main?
DF  Post #: 209
4/3/2013 11:34:52   
Leprechaun

@Beck
BECK! *Jumps on Beck, wildly licking him about 50 times*
So wut are you up to? Still drawing Moose's? :D

@Megakyle
My Kruger is my main, because I am a cat! :3

< Message edited by Leprechaun -- 4/3/2013 11:35:31 >

Post #: 210
4/3/2013 11:41:41   
Fallen Crest

My mains are my Pony and my Cow. Headless Horseman, and Taurus to be exact.

Headless Horseman is my main PvP character, mainly because it takes care of lower level characters fast. It also overpowers everything, so pesky Black Dragons stay at rest.

Taurus is another story. I was one of the few to level up my Minotaur to Taurus before both boosts, and while the map was glitched and we could only farm in the Earth Dungeon. I remember battling forumites in solace-91 and beating Black Dragons of the same level, Void Reapers, Founder Champions, etc. with just my Minotaur! I evolved him soon after into Taurus, when he was weaker than it's master form. I tweeted Nulgath many times about buffing Taurus, back when he was extremely weak. Fortunately, he directly responded to me, and soon after actually buffed Taurus! Since then, Taurus has been one of my favorites, and my "Anti-Everything", pretty much being good in every category.

The rest of my 14 Level 20's are just for gold.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 4/3/2013 11:46:13 >
AQW  Post #: 211
4/3/2013 11:52:55   
Vagaran

Mains!
My mains are:
Taurus - A giant cow and well rounded in both defense and offense.
Headless Horseman - Riding a giant pony and can deal serious dmg if allowed to in just one round.
Orc Savager - Because he is a freakin Orc! And I also like his offensiv deck, not to big and not to small. Well rounded with an empower and some Neutralizes + CS, just incase.
Chieftain - A freakin Orc...AGAIN!
Pac-Man Captain (Pactonal Captain) - I like his deck, it's quite offensiv but also a little defensiv.
FC - I believe I can fly!
Void Reaper - I love this guy, all those DoT's are just awesome!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 212
4/3/2013 12:15:53   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

It`s all subjective of course. My main is the Earth Golem. it`s not particularly stunning when it comes to the model art and it doesn`t have a perfect deck at the moment but I still think it looks and acts amazingly. If I had to get rid of all my chars and only get to keep one, this is the one. :3

Like i said, it`s all subjective. I`m sure someone would be superhappy if even something like this would get put into OS. :-)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 213
4/3/2013 12:31:47   
Megadragonknight

OS is a game filled with many monsters, species, races, rare creatures and beings. That's the part I like about OS, you can catch different characters endlessly! There are many different characters that we will like. Not to mention that we will also encounter and catch characters that are unique, creepy, interesting, amazing like the CoW.
Post #: 214
4/3/2013 12:33:22   
Vagaran

Can we call Creature of the week CoTW instead? When you say CoW, I think of Taurus, and when I think about Taurus I get hungry
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 215
4/3/2013 12:33:41   
Beck

@Leprechaun
Nope! Done with Mr. Moose's stuff :D See Signature.

Ice Beetle and Cosoma are my mains because I like the way they look, they have amazing cards (well Cosoma does anyway... Ice Beetle just Tries Really Hard), and I love the battle quote.

Just call me Beck!
AQW  Post #: 216
4/3/2013 12:38:57   
Megadragonknight

My mains are Knights and Dragons but Dragonknight top everything if there will be one.
Post #: 217
4/3/2013 12:50:41   
Mondez

Abberant the Exiled is my main shadow along with Lich is because both are the dominant in power and in horror. One that raises the dead and the other has deep hatred towards humanity.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
4/3/2013 13:00:00   
Nero7461

My main probably would be ... Neutral
1.Pumpkin Lord

(To Hasegawa) "So what if the government collapses or the country is ruined! I'm not civic-minded! All I want is to stand tall, and live on until the day I collapse and die!" - Gintoki
Post #: 219
4/3/2013 13:02:15   
Megadragonknight

Speaking of Lich, is he really the king of the skeleton who command every skeleton beings in OS? Also, for the undead, I wonder who is the leader.
Post #: 220
4/3/2013 13:09:04   
Leprechaun

@Beck
Nice, mr. talented *licks Beck*
Post #: 221
4/3/2013 13:19:13   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I read "Storm Spitter" as "Seed Spitter" at first and got all excited, now I'm sad because my plant children have not started their invasion yet :(

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 222
4/3/2013 13:19:35   
Cyber doom5

My main is difficult to choose
It's split between
FC and VK

@mirtha
Don't forget vinecreeper is coming with the GQ

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 4/3/2013 13:20:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 223
4/3/2013 13:21:24   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Cyber, Oooo trust me. I have not forgotten xD
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 224
4/3/2013 13:25:25   
Megadragonknight

I was thinking if Nulgath will release this character in OS. Rev drew another great design although it was a few years back.

Edit: Another fantastic early artwork from Rev. Rev is seriously one the amazing artist ever!!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/3/2013 13:30:45 >
Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition