Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2v2 Noobs and Trollers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 Noobs and Trollers
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/10/2013 5:17:58   
Sir Caden

I think noobs should not be able to do 2v2s because they bascially make you lose the game

Requirements to join a 2v2

You have a Gun Primary And aux all upgraded this will help us have better games
Epic  Post #: 1
4/10/2013 5:33:53   
EpicIsEpic

Why shuld someone who doesn't have enough money be banned from 2v2?
What about love levels if they don't have varium 99% of them don't then they can't join a 2v2 because gun and aux and enchantments?
Strongly not supported!
And if you don't like 2 v 2 DON'T play it is it that hard to undertstand?
Post #: 2
4/10/2013 5:36:13   
Vagaran

Nope, not supported. For the same reasons as "EpicIsEpic".
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
4/10/2013 5:45:30   
goldslayer1

i suggested making a "Combat Rating" system which determines the combined power (stats, damage, def/tech)

not having a gun, aux and armor will severely bring your Combat Rating down.
the reason for this suggestion i made a while back http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20914642

having Combat Rating replace the current partner match up system for 2 vs 2 will provide you with a partner that is of similar in combat rating to you. (meaning his rating is as nearly, as good, or better than yours)

this will ensure that no one ever gets partnered with someone with no gear if everyone else is fully geared.
and the people with no gear will be partnered with someone else of similar rating (i.e others without gear or lower lvls)

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 4/10/2013 5:48:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/10/2013 6:38:44   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I think everyone should get basic sidearm and aux that upgrades to your level for free. basic maul/staff/blades and basic armour should upgrade to your level for free to so players missing equipment won't be a problem anymore

If you're above level 20 and you're missing sidearm and aux you shouldn't be able to do 2v2 imo

< Message edited by My Name is Jake -- 4/10/2013 6:41:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/11/2013 7:11:47   
master1351

Not supported
Think about the low lvls who don't know how to play the game or don't have money and the people who got hacked or those who ran outta cash.Dont be selfish.Just because they r noobs doesn't mean they can't play just to make your games better.Also trollers can be fully equipped n they just spam on one stat or miss all the turns.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/11/2013 9:41:38   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Supported, if it is above lvl 20.
Before that lvl its normal to not be fully equipped, but after 20 you should already got everything (maybe not a robot yet).

Simply because they ruin our games by their own foolishness, they need to be banned and get credits.

Everyone can get credits by NPC-ing, thats why they made it unlimited.
Not by going in a 2vs2 and screw all their partners over.

Its their own fault, not ours, ban them from lvl 20 off on.
They need to go NPC and get their items.
Epic  Post #: 7
4/11/2013 10:17:55   
Mother1

Not supported in the least. It isn't the amount of gear a person has it is how they use what they got. There have been many times I got a partner missing a piece of gear and we still managed to win the duel.

Besides I can see some people just buying the cheapest items at the lowest levels to get around this as well.
Epic  Post #: 8
4/11/2013 10:51:08   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Add a minimum stat (enchancements) and damage requirment, so they cant avoid it.
And to mother1, some are exceptions yes, i have to agree.
But 80% of those who miss 1 gear, miss more then only 1 and thats the prob.
Only 1 isnt a huge prob, but low enchancements and dmg are, thats the point.
Epic  Post #: 9
4/11/2013 19:29:48   
Dual Thrusters

Not supported.

So if you're an unexperienced noob, you can't join the most fun battlemode in the game?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
4/11/2013 20:50:13   
goldslayer1

just switch the match making system to combat rating.

and let the newbies be partnered with newbies vs other newbies.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/14/2013 3:12:20   
The Hidden Legend

I agree with goldslayer. And noobs that don't have all equipment can do 1v1 or npc.
Epic  Post #: 12
4/14/2013 6:51:39   
midnight assassin

Why some players troll? Many players use an op build and they troll as a revenge. Well base on my experience and some of them needs instant cash hoping for luck.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 2v2 Noobs and Trollers
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition