Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2013 13:16:50   
The Jop

Being able to PvP from a dungeon. I'm usually at the treasure chest spot, so it takes time to have to leave for the possibility of a duel and then go all the way back. Being able to do it from anywhere would be nice, actually.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/10/2013 13:17:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 301
11/11/2013 8:39:37   
Megadragonknight

Getting to fight every single characters in a special room with their default deck. Want to see Gold dragon being the 1st upholder character.
Post #: 302
11/11/2013 18:35:13   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

quote:

I'd like to see the card series to stay forever. I hate how you have to wait months to get back to the start of the cycle.

I agree completely lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 303
11/12/2013 0:26:53   
finnfish

I'd like to see gold rank-ups.
I am a founder, but I've used up all 80 of my SGs.
Personally, I just don't think it's worth it to spend more money on this game (yet) but at the same times I gotta get them rank ups. xD
AQW  Post #: 304
11/12/2013 8:41:33   
Boom u doom

quote:

I'd like to see the card series to stay forever. I hate how you have to wait months to get back to the start of the cycle.

Adding to that, I wish the series 1 will stay forever, and there will be a series 2 that cycles around. Series 2 might contain more cards, or perhaps you will only get 2~5 star cards.
AQW  Post #: 305
11/12/2013 8:57:14   
DarkLore

There should be more quests like the cellar one! I loved the DF-style of running into enemies. Clicking the attack icon above their heads was tedious though. Maybe a way to remedy that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
11/13/2013 18:09:27   
Gorillo Titan

Everyone remember how the first quest in AQW you had fight skeleton and a set amount of them whiling talk to people... Well do that in OS but instead of AQW fighting style do it like OS when you fight and a character and wins to get to the next area. <-------- My idea of how some quest should be done

Also how about a palace location on the map that you can enter and it works just like how I said but it has pikemen and sentry lord and other type of soldiers in it that you have to fight to get to the next area the main goal is to get to the king or queen and do something to them save them fight them.

Also customized equipment not completely like AQW though have shops that sell different weapon types for some characters like spears lances swords and clothes clothes would be the name for animal weapons like Wolf these items can also effect character elements.
Post #: 307
11/14/2013 12:10:42   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I'd like to see 2 vs 1 Boss battles If possible. It was fun when me and my best friend teamed up on bosses in EpicDuel and I think It would be fun in OverSoul too. I know It wouldn't be anytime soon If they even consider It but It would be a fun bonus like a boss in the storyline. They can make a solo version and a bonus team fight where he/she/It is harder (higher stats, more HP, better cards, etc.)

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/14/2013 12:17:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 308
11/16/2013 1:10:12   
Kiazz

Now that OS' birthday has come and gone, I'm wondering about if and when legendary evos for the starters would be made. Also, how about giving Felinx an evo or two?

Edit: Felinx :)
Post #: 309
11/16/2013 12:49:10   
Riniti

Well, the 'if' part, I think, is a possibility. ;) I feel like the starters getting legendary evolutions is very much possible. I'm not so sure about Felinx, though, since that comes from HeroMart. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but I think it's less likely. As for the when... well, we'll have to wait and see.
Post #: 310
11/16/2013 21:31:05   
The Finnish Phoenix

Lol I'd like to see a Felinx evo with like five Greater Heals just so Kiazz can troll everyone. xD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 311
11/16/2013 23:14:54   
Megadragonknight

@TFP
5 Greater Heal must never happen. At most 2-3 Greater Heal will be the limit. That's all I want to say.
Post #: 312
11/16/2013 23:23:27   
The Finnish Phoenix

How about 4 Greater Heals as a compromise?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 313
11/16/2013 23:41:58   
Megadragonknight

If the number of Felinx evolution' default deck is 15, then 3 Greater Heal would be the max Felix evolution can get instead of 4. If the number of Felinx evolution's default deck is 20, then maybe 4 Greater Heal can work out. In any case, Nulgath will always be the one who implement the cards each character will get unless if its character suggestion contest or through CC but Greater Heal is not available in Light CC series 1. Maybe in Light CC series 2, Greater Heal will be available but don't quote me.
Post #: 314
11/17/2013 2:36:53   
Kiazz

Heh, I'd settle for three. Honestly, though, I'd be happy if felinx even had one :I
Post #: 315
11/17/2013 2:57:13   
Megadragonknight

I would like to see a abyssal/fiend dragon and then it evolve to Dragonfiend Rider.
Post #: 316
11/17/2013 3:25:42   
legend knight

With the VK and SF variant, i can look forward to see them having the same appearance as original VK and SF. Hopefully the evolution of variant version will also have every same appearance as the original VK, VC and Skexis but different color. This is what i want to see and it should be expected.
Post #: 317
11/17/2013 3:31:53   
megakyle777

While I do agree with you, I also seem to recall him mentioning that variants would be, well, varied. So I would expect if anything something like Void Reaper: A new weapon, maybe a new helm, but still recognizably a Void Knight.
DF  Post #: 318
11/17/2013 3:40:56   
legend knight

Honestly, i do prefer a different color version instead of different weapon because the champion blade and dual champion blade is really awesome! Oh wait, i don't wish to discuss the variants over here. We should really discuss in-game. If you wish to discuss with me, please tell me where to meet and i will be there.
Post #: 319
11/17/2013 3:45:59   
megakyle777

On the concept of Varients, IF (and only if) Nulgath can find an easy way of doing it and making it look cool, I would love to see Shiny Versions of Characters with a extremly rare chance of finding them, like the possibility of finding a Gold Blade Skeleton that you can evolve into a Golden Ancient Shogun.
DF  Post #: 320
11/17/2013 3:52:46   
Megadragonknight

Shiny version of characters? That's an awesome idea/concepts! Yes, the variant of VK and Skexis will be the first to be extreme hard to encounter and possess. I would love to see variant of VK being silver VK and silver VC! I heard variant of Skexis will be brown version. I think this will look pretty cool.
Post #: 321
11/17/2013 3:54:06   
legend knight

Dude, why not we discuss in-game? But i do like the idea of shiny version. That will define the meaning of variant.
Post #: 322
11/17/2013 3:56:29   
megakyle777

Mind you, the idea of Shiny OS Chars may not be possible now, since there are over 200 chars and Nulgath would have to make a extremely rare Shiny variant for each one. But if he COULD find a way of doing it, and it were brought to his attention, then that would be awesome.

LK: I'm pretty sure we are allowed to discuss ideas in the ideas thread.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 11/17/2013 3:58:47 >
DF  Post #: 323
11/17/2013 4:01:24   
legend knight

Actually, discussing in-game would be faster than in the forum when it comes to important stuff for me. So why not lets discuss in-game?
Post #: 324
11/17/2013 4:04:22   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
Its not necessary to create shiny version of every single character. Only variant should be necessary. Anyway, this look more like a suggestion thread but I think "looking forward" thread is still similar to "suggestion" thread.
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition