Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 10 of 29«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2013 4:41:57   
Densoro

Enhanced ACC: That went better than I could've hoped. In just one conversation, this mystery friend and I were able to clear up and apologize for over a year's worth of misconceptions and false accusations, unkind words and other emotional baggage. Everything relating to this situation just feels lighter. I love it when people let down their weapons and just talk honestly. Things can happen that you had no idea were even possible.

I carried so much self-doubt and resentment and guilt after all of this. And now, maybe I can finish healing from it. I was already well on my way, even before this. Closure is a wonderful thing <3
AQ DF  Post #: 226
8/31/2013 23:15:17   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: Can't get the perfect job for me, only because I'm a year too young
DF  Post #: 227
8/31/2013 23:16:50   
Sir Nicholas

Good for you Den! I'm extremely glad to hear you're able to find some measure of comfort after a hard time like that.

ACC: I've gotten my cellphone working again, after it unexpectedly shut down. Problem therein was I just had to hold down the hangup button until it switched itself back on.

ACC/DIS: Although I may not be able to get my old Youtube Channel back - I can still remake it on this one. I can still post comments and now that I've disabled Google+, I can read my Inbox again. Only thing remains is to re-like and re-favorite all my videos. It's still kind of a bummer because I can't get my account back.

Slight DIS: Somebody else purchased the red katana I liked in the store Pica Pica - which was a really nice one. Very similar to my black one, and it would also have made an excellent backup weapon to the one I practice with.

ACC: Even so, this just means instead I can focus on getting a longsword without any distractions - that way I can still practice with both east and western styles. The one I've had my eye on is not that much more expensive.

ACC: I've gained a new appreciation for other, more exotic blades as a result of practicing with my katana. Its size, weight, reach and shape are all indicative of a different form of swordplay than the one I'm accustomed to - rather than blocking and hammering at my opponent's defense, I redirect their blows, use their own momentum against them. The unique shape of the blade allows for a slightly greater cutting capability than a straight one, which means I have to be more calculating in my strikes. I have to think more about the angle of the attack.

DIS: My laptop has become quite annoying to work with. It's still working, but at a snail's pace. Curse this virus and whoever created it!
AQ  Post #: 228
9/1/2013 0:24:01   
Tha Killa

ACC/DIS: Started CEGEP...

Dis:Books are SO expensive, need to get a job...
Major Dis:Apparently I get to be treated terribly for something I should've done but didn't (asking out a girl but didn't have to funds I wanted to have to shower her with gifts:) But sadly I thought she'd be understanding to say the least) so now trying to see if I canfix things as she's in my program for the next two years...

Acc: Met some new people:)

Acc:Found a new way to relieve stress levels!

Dis:Wish I could really change the past
AQ  Post #: 229
9/2/2013 16:18:38   
bokterier

ACC: New people started on our Floorball team today!
ACC: Got some new friends on the new school! ^_^
Diss: Food is really expensive in the cafetheria...
ACC: My friend invited me to eat asian food! Yeah!

< Message edited by bokterier -- 9/2/2013 16:19:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 230
9/2/2013 18:21:57   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

???: Got the same call I did a few months ago about Tiger Wrestling...
???: Kind of tempted...
DF  Post #: 231
9/3/2013 6:50:27   
odsey

Dis: Being bullied at school.
Acc: At least its only mental bullying not physical
Acc: Three Days Grace song is so awesome that I don't care anyone that bullied me.
Acc: Got 8/10 at science.
Dis: Math test is coming.

< Message edited by odsey -- 9/3/2013 6:55:31 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 232
9/3/2013 6:58:27   
Womba

Dis: Eugh... my mother still has another round of chemo to go before she'll be done for a while.

Dis: Then comes the radiation.

Dis: Busybusybusy...

Acc: Did well on all the practices for the GED. Now to find time to squeeze all 5 tests into my schedule since I have a lot of other things piling up.

Dis: So tired lately... just... exhausted. 24/7.

Acc: Mmm... Soybeans.

Dis: Prince is getting awfully clingy... I feel she won't be around by next year. It's worrisome. So I try not to think about it. She's a very old cat (around 19'ish years).

Dis: Nothing good going on. Oh well.

< Message edited by Womba -- 9/3/2013 6:59:38 >
DF AQW  Post #: 233
9/3/2013 8:59:22   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: Havent logged into AQ for quite some time
DIS: Laptop backlight spoilt... Cant replace

ACC: Gonna see my dad after 3 months.

ACC: Get my belated Birthday gifts finally!

ACC: Settled down nicely at college, made new friends

ACC: Marshal Mathers LP2 cant wait. FIFA 14, HIMYM, BBT, Supernatural, Castle are close, cant wait.

DIS: Getting real tired, way too many assignments and tests.

ACC: My fave teams on top of the BPL! #LFC #YNWA
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 234
9/3/2013 19:01:03   
Razen

ACC: I started my junior year of high school.
DIS: I really am going to regret my decision to be in Academic Decathlon, and it is only made worse by the fact that I all but carry the team. I also don't want to quit for that reason, plus I like the teacher. It is too bad that the workload is abysmal. >_>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 235
9/3/2013 21:12:07   
SonicTbear

ACC: Same as Razen! (But started last week... I'm jelly...)
ACC: My B-day!
ACC: Old enough for that waiter job at that restaurant I want to work at.
ACC: Getting into Magic: the Gathering!
ACC: Two Planeswalkers in one day, but only bought 3 out of the 5 2014 Core Set Intro Decks with 2 booster packs in each. Will buy the rest whenever dad and grandad send me money.
ACC: Tried Thai food today.
DIS: Did not like.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 236
9/3/2013 22:44:44   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: First day of my new job went well.
DIS: Tired. Long days are long, especially if you try to balance out inadequate sleep with caffeine.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 237
9/3/2013 22:49:34   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

Acc: Got a week before the start of school.
Acc: Almost have the required amount of hours to qualify for a road test for my driver's licence.
Dis: Scheduling the test will be a whole 'nother story.
Acc/Dis: Two more years left in school including this one. And I still have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 238
9/4/2013 18:31:46   
Razen

DIS: Counselors at my school had misinformed me about the AP English III class. It had a Summer Reading Project, and I had been told the opposite.
DIS: I won't have much free time with the immense workload that I will have, so my time on the forums will likely be quite limited.
ACC/DIS: If all goes well, then I should be able to alleviate some of the time constraints that I am currently being faced with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 239
9/4/2013 20:37:24   
Dragonman

ACC:Haha, School gets easier every year, with an AP prep period, that's an extra 3 hours a week to goof off! And AP Government is waaay easier than AP US. Even when you add AP Calculus AB and AP Chemistry to that.

EDIT: ACC:School has been going on for 3 weeks now, I get what the work will be like all year by now.

< Message edited by Dragonman -- 9/4/2013 20:38:16 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 240
9/6/2013 4:23:39   
ShadowMoon

DIS: *sigh* i hate having to read more then 3 pages of comments to catch up with a thread. so many threads i'm not caught up on. kept having to tap off someone elses wifi every other day, internets back on for now. might go out at anytime.
???: got to release some pent up anger on someone, though i don't think the cop chasing him was to happy with the fact that i broke his nose & might have sprained the guy's wrist(not the cop's). it wasn't intentional, just a reflex from the guy pulling out a pocket knife on me. its the first time someones pulled a knife on me sense middle school.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 241
9/6/2013 22:38:00   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Acc: Since February of this year I've lost 75 lbs.
Dis: 30 more to go to get back to where I want to be.
AQ AQW  Post #: 242
9/7/2013 4:04:39   
Aranq

???: Back to school tomorrow
ACC: Done everything notable at YWW
ACC: Got The Last Stand Of Dead Men and I am Alice
DIS: I had another ACC, but I forgot it
DIS: I just ate something, and it was bad.

< Message edited by Aranq -- 9/7/2013 10:49:50 >
Post #: 243
9/7/2013 9:16:22   
kpnut

ACC: birthday today
ACC: didn't forget it this year.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 244
9/8/2013 20:24:46   
Densoro

DIS: I thought I just hated shields, but apparently my ire extends toward light switches too.
AQ DF  Post #: 245
9/9/2013 18:24:15   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

Acc- I'm legitimately enjoying my classes this semester ^^ Graphic design is going to suit me much better than computer science did.
Dis- Now if I could only find a way to get homework done while it's slow at work >.>

< Message edited by draketh99 -- 9/9/2013 20:55:07 >
DF  Post #: 246
9/9/2013 20:11:02   
Dragonman

???: Today I pretended to be a radio, to learn spanish. That was a new situation
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 247
9/9/2013 21:37:33   
Reaper Sigma

Dis: Not used to the workload I'm dealing with this year. I've always been sort of laid-back throughout high school, and I got good grades and a relatively high class ranking from natural intellect. This year, I decided to apply myself and take more advanced classes. It's going to be a long year.
???: Also been given an entirely new set of responsibilities in my JROTC unit. Not sure what to make of it, but I guess I'll just make do with what I've been given.
Acc: Finally getting some information on my school's sailing club. I've been unable to get any information on it until recently.
Acc: Also starting to volunteer for Red Cross. I've been registered for a few months as a volunteer, but nothing's been happening until now.
Post #: 248
9/9/2013 22:10:58   
Lord Noonien Soong

Dis: bad grades D:
ACC: gonna get the assignments i messed up (which are few thankfully) and edit Them :)

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 9/9/2013 22:11:27 >
DF  Post #: 249
9/11/2013 20:53:02   
DarkFireKiller

??? School started last week, and it's my first year of high school.
ACC Things are well, had a few quizzes that I think I did fairly well on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 10 of 29«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition