Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 20 of 29«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2014 11:13:03   
black knight 1234567

ACC: Going to see Godzilla again.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 476
5/20/2014 1:43:54   
Densoro

DIS: My family's decided amongst themselves that we're moving out-of-state, and I wasn't able to get a job in time to even think about staying behind and getting my own place so that I can stay in contact with my friends. I would say I failed if I wasn't absolutely certain that capitalism is a bloated, delusional, utterly unsustainable cult that is just failing to provide jobs to a large swatch of the population the way it always has. But that doesn't make me feel any better. I just wanna tear it out of the sky and beat somebody with it until the pieces are the size of sand grains.
AQ DF  Post #: 477
5/20/2014 5:47:01   
Superemo
Constructive!

DIS: I'm in a creative mood, but I can't nail down any actual ideas.
DIS: I'm certain that the instant I actually get an idea, I'll lose my enthusiasm and the idea will go to waste. This isn't the kind of creativity that lasts.
???: Probably going to get another interview for a job (that I really don't want, but could theoretically settle for if other plans don't pan out) soon.
ACC: Had a nice conversation with someone I haven't seen in almost a year.
DIS: When I typed that, I thought about how much I miss her, and I teared up a bit.
ACC/DIS: I've become so accustomed to my watch (which runs counterclockwise) that I actually have to look at normal clocks for more than a second to tell the time.
DIS: I've been suffering from a complete lack of ability to focus on entertainment recently. I can focus on literally anything else, but the instant I try to do something to enjoy myself, I can't sit still.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 478
5/20/2014 23:25:48   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

Dis: Grades have dropped.

Dis: I didn't want to tell anyone, but I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. Mom passed away a month and a half ago, from breast cancer. She was given 2 months originally, but I'm thankful she was given over 6 years from then.

I'd rather no one message me for my welfare, but if anyone really wants to talk to me in general, I don't mind.

< Message edited by Edgemaster Scion -- 5/20/2014 23:26:00 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 479
5/21/2014 16:59:51   
UnderSoul

ACC: School is officially out! Summer means gaming and freedom and... um...
DIS: I have no idea what to do for the rest of the summer. For a week or two I'll be fine, but after that?
DIS: Possibly failed Latin due to being dragged out of school before I could turn in a certain project.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 480
5/21/2014 20:47:29   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Acc: Had a wonderful vacation!
Dis: Vacation's over. :'(
AQ AQW  Post #: 481
5/24/2014 18:29:47   
Lord Noonien Soong

@UnderSoul:couldn't agree with you more

ACC/DIS: vacation started a few days ago, but gotta deal with my mom, Funny how astrology turns out :|
ACC: Doctor Who and Defiance start soon :)
ACC: cleaned some of my room and feel proud
ACC: baked my first batch of rice in a cooker, feeling a little proud

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 5/24/2014 18:30:22 >
DF  Post #: 482
5/24/2014 21:02:55   
SonicTbear

Huge, Depressing DIS: I... hate... Sonic... my Memorial Day weekend kicked off sucking... I ordered a milkshake today, AND THEY INFUSED IT WITH SODA! I'm drinking milk right now, but the soda-y aftertaste is STILL in my mouth!

Less Depressing ACC: I did get a refund, but I will never forget what happened on this night... At least it was half priced... I'm never eating at (or eating something from) Sonic, again... I'll put a $1.50 aside for when Godzilla hits my dollar-fifty theater. (We do have a regular movie theater that's my main theater, but it costs more.)

Another DIS: I used to have a dollar theater in my city. Go figure.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 483
5/25/2014 21:35:56   
Lord Noonien Soong

DIS: found out I have astigmatism, so by the age of 30 I most likely will be wearing glasses or contacts full time
ACC: saw X-Men:DOFP last night
ACC: with summer vacation it means more forums time :
ACC: also found out I might be going to Washington)

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 5/26/2014 23:44:19 >
DF  Post #: 484
5/26/2014 23:24:15   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

DIS:School is going to start on June 9th-Dragonfable's Birthday !
Post #: 485
5/28/2014 20:31:45   
SonicTbear

DIS: I don't believe in luck, but I believe in God. I'm not getting the Cry of Chaos axe in AQW and the Monk isn't spawning in Oversoul, but I don't think it has something to do with luck. I'm 99.9...% sure that God just hates me. -_-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 486
5/29/2014 10:09:11   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Saw DOFP, great movie and best of all, CYCLOPS, he's alive!!!!
ACC: Only a month till my summer break
DIS: Finals coming up
ACC: Only two major exams, with plenty of time in between, while the rest are relative pushovers
ACC: Gonna get a new laptop and a graphic tablet
DIS: Its hot as hell!
DIS: Probably gonna miss the Kingdoms War in AQ
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 487
5/29/2014 10:40:30   
Onyx Darkmatter

ACC: Today's Graduation day, I look forward to the day.
DIS: Feeling a bit nervous to be honest. xD
ACC: Gonna be traveling tomorrow.
DIS: Gonna take up the entire day to reach my destination. ;-;

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 488
5/29/2014 18:01:33   
The Mango

MajorLifeDiss/SummerRuiner: I..have pancreatic Cancer which I just found out today. I will need surgery or chemotherapy, I really don't know yet.
???: Using Laxatives to ease off some pain that I get when you know...

< Message edited by The Mango -- 5/29/2014 18:07:15 >
AQW  Post #: 489
5/29/2014 19:23:04   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

^I don't believe I've talked to you before, but I'm really sorry. Was it caught early? It could be removed relatively easier than otherwise. Regardless, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Acc: Finishing a piano cover for the first time. Didn't abandon it like many attempts of old.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 490
5/29/2014 19:32:31   
The Mango

Yeah it was caught early. It also runs in the family which is why my dad died by it, but he was too late to take action

Acc: school ends in 2 weeks..woohoo...

Oh and I just found this thread today and thanks, I really appreciate it.

< Message edited by The Mango -- 5/29/2014 19:33:20 >
AQW  Post #: 491
5/29/2014 19:35:31   
Lord Noonien Soong

^ Dang, Mango, right during school, too, I hope you survive to lead a peaceful life!
ACC: new glasses
DIS: have to wait 2 weeks
DF  Post #: 492
5/29/2014 19:49:26   
sporetox

Dis: My character died in a pathfinder game.

Acc: My new character is a halfling Bard, which is awesome.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 493
5/31/2014 3:06:09   
Hadal Serpent

ACC: School just ended for me.
MegaACC: I passed all my classes!
MegaDIS: My doctor told me that I'm clinically depressed.
DIS: I'm still waiting to get a referral from my doctor to see a psychiatrist.
ACC: I'll have time to see my friends again, and I made a new friend!
DF  Post #: 494
5/31/2014 10:01:32   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Acc: I got a new iPhone 5S for $100. Thank you based father's day promotion.
AQ AQW  Post #: 495
6/1/2014 13:21:09   
kors

ACC: Graduation is today!
ACC/DIS?: Nearly gave my guidance counsuler a heart attack, than got congratulated for it!
ACC: I assume that means I passed all of my classes!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 496
6/2/2014 13:48:33   
Snake XZ

???: this is my last full week of high school. I don't know exactly how I feel about this.
Acc: the college I'm going to is insanely awesome and beautiful. I'm so excited!
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 497
6/2/2014 22:58:51   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

ACC: Making good progress on finishing my text adventure I'm making for my sister.
DIS: I was so excited to show it off to my fellow game design club members that when polishing up what I had I accidentally removed a key item and made it completely unplayable.
???: Fortunately(I think) After fixing the previous problem I discovered a problem with the way I had been using an established mechanic that unintentionally hilariously kept the player from moving south at any time.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 6/2/2014 23:05:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 498
6/7/2014 18:18:13   
UnderSoul

ACC: Saw Vampire Academy, not bad. Standard high-school rich girl/common girl comedy, just with vampires.
ACC: During the end credits, Bela Lugosi's Dead started, not the original though. A cover. I might be wrong, but I'm 90% sure that it was a CHVRCHES cover.

< Message edited by UnderSoul -- 6/7/2014 18:19:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 499
6/9/2014 6:24:57   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Only 20 days till University breaks off for the summer!
DIS: Finals first...
DIS: My Higher Mathematics finals on Friday the 13th... Talk about dramatic, considering its by far my most wobbly subject!
ACC: Gonna get a Lenovo Y510p Laptop, and finally a Graphic Tablet!
DIS: A month of little to know net connectivity!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 20 of 29«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition