Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/18/2015 21:23:05   
flashbang

ACC: The first fast of Ramadan.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 676
6/20/2015 19:16:32   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: Five days until I leave for the summer.
ACC: Got a Fitbit. And a new, much better phone case.

DF  Post #: 677
6/21/2015 21:16:31   
flashbang

DIS: 4 days until Amon leaves for summer.

You didn't see anything. <.<
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 678
6/29/2015 4:26:36   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: Bought an Nvidia GTX 980Ti at £529, other e-tailers are priced as much as £560, arrives tomorrow :3 It's so pretty clicky

DIS: 21c here in England. Going to be 35 next week.. Send help.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 6/30/2015 7:48:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 679
7/3/2015 3:07:51   
Onyx Darkmatter

ACC: Finished with one of my Summer classes in College. One last class to deal with and I'm done.
ACC: A new family member appeared. My Aunt gave birth to a boy, and I'm happy to hear everything is doing well.

DIS: Had an exam today, and I wasn't prepared for what's to come. I felt really uncomfortable with what grade I'm going to receive. At most parts, I am the one to blame, because I didn't study hard enough (and it is about a lesson I really dislike in Math, which is related to graphics and stuffs).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 680
7/4/2015 4:00:31   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Yays, finished my finals!
ACC: Free for about a month!!!
DIS: My laptops crashed, burnt and everything in between. No more gaming, movies, flash drawing, writing, AQ or AQW.
DIS: Thats about 75% of why I was looking forward to the holidays!
ACC: Atleast now I might be able to read A dance with Dragons and do some artwork..

DIS: Still put a pretty big damper on my mood. Cant get any worse than this I hope -_-
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 681
7/4/2015 10:13:20   
thedarkened

ACC: kept a 4.0 GPA for the whole school year!
AQ AQW  Post #: 682
7/6/2015 14:17:05   
Womba

Dis: Having panic attacks again... can't even talk to anybody about it, ironically nobody in my family especially because of how quick they are to presume things.
DF AQW  Post #: 683
7/25/2015 13:55:15   
kors

ACC: Got new phone and ended up pretty much lowering the phone bill in the process!
DIS: Ran into the ditch yesterday and had to get towed out and got a citation in the process...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 684
8/2/2015 17:07:19   
SonicTbear

DIS: Thought I could see DBZ: Resurrection "F" this Tuesday, but I ran out of money. It's at my city's dollar (and fifty cent) theater, but that doesn't mean the movie itself is a dollar (fifty). X_X
ACC: College on the 24th.
Bigger ACC: I have Tuesday and Thursday classes so I don't have to start until the 25th! Haha!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 685
8/2/2015 23:32:29   
Banpreiomaster

ACC: Graduated as Master of Information Technology (last week)!

Post #: 686
8/3/2015 6:48:42   
SonicTbear

ACC: Trig teacher told me I passed my Trig exams by sheer luck. He didn't say the luck part, those are my words. But I still passed. But I still wish I was Asian... especially for my upcoming Pre-Calculus class...
ACC: Looks like I can see DBZ: Resurrection "F" this Tuesday after all with my student ID...
DIS: ...at the cost of my free (can be used for any movie but supposed to be saved for) Ant-Man ticket... I haven't even seen Pixels yet and had to use my free ticket for that on Paper Towns, a movie that one of my aunt's nephews wanted to see, so I had to babysit. It was alright. It's not sad like TFiOS (the same author of Paper Towns) was. It was a comedy. But a chick-flick. But it was still funny. In the end, I gotta waste two of my earned tickets...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 687
8/6/2015 2:27:00   
Lord Noonien Soong

???: Days have been going relatively fast, don't know whether to be relieved or panic.

???: Windows 10

???: Moved to Washington, lots and lots of trees.
DF  Post #: 688
8/6/2015 3:14:46   
Crystal Lion

Acc: Just got a short project to do as a self-employed editor.

Dis: Which leaves less time working on my pixel project.

Acc: At least that pixel project has no deadline.
Post #: 689
8/12/2015 11:40:41   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: 35KG Dumbbell curl, new milestone!
DIS: Still too nervous to venture too far into the free weights for deadlift etc, blokes are huge.. It's scary :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 690
9/1/2015 1:18:08   
.::oDrew

ACC: Myself and Puppy, former OOC AK, just got matched up against each other in a match of League of Legends (sorry AQ).
Post #: 691
9/3/2015 14:56:13   
SonicTbear

Dis: Birthday off to a bad start. Part of my welfare's been cut until next month, making me poor as hell... I'm stupid because all of my birthday money is gonna go to frivolous unnecessary crap I don't need instead of spending it on helping to cover my losses. It's just that I tend to spend welfare on the needs and gift money on the... well... gifts... Guess what? I'm still a jobless deadbeat. I hate that my mom won't let me get a job until I finish school so I "can get a better job." She's poor as well with her low-paying job, so keeping me from getting a job adds to not only my pain, but HER'S as well. I should've said no to college and headed straight towards getting a job. I better get hired for work study after applying.

Dis: To make things worse, I think I'm getting sick. My throat is dry, my nose is runny, and I have a headache... Combine that with the fact I cut my hand on a glass decoration at T.J. Maxx recently, yeah, HORRIBLE birthday start...

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 9/3/2015 18:15:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 692
9/7/2015 19:03:52   
UnderSoul

ACC: Am now able to play Flash games on my phone.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 693
9/8/2015 12:17:28   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: So I'm free again. Back to uni!
DIS: IF certain something happens, I may have to take a year off from uni :(

DIS: Trying not to think too much about it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 694
9/16/2015 6:11:13   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

ACC:Just recovered from Dengue.
Post #: 695
9/17/2015 0:27:31   
Crystal Lion

Acc: Have been told by my taekwondo teacher that I can go for my yellow belt test next month.
Acc: Bought a full license for RPGMaker VXAce and some art resources.
Dis: Feeling guilty about the money spent despite the super sale.
Post #: 696
9/20/2015 12:10:59   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

DIS: Rest in peace, Longtail, aka Bobtail, aka Bobber: ????(Adopted as a stray in December 2010)-September 19th, 2015. Sleep well, buddy.
ACC: At the very least, it was a good death, in one of his favourite spots, while sunbathing, in his sleep, and it seems to have been painless. Even had some quality time with him before he went out for what turned out to be his last wander. A part of me wonders if he knew it was coming.

Good night, old friend.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 697
9/22/2015 18:35:52   
SonicTbear

Huge DIS: Turned in a blank document for a college assignment by accident and now I can't take it back. My teacher better take my written copy and give me a proper grade or she's gonna be in a freaking wheelchair if I get a zero. If I'm going to flunk college, I might as well go out as a psycho. On top of that, it's time to find a job, but I will NEVER get a job with my job interview skills. I'm going to bomb every freaking interview I go to and I'll be poor, jobless bum forever. Why am I such a coward when it comes to suicide? -_-
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 698
10/5/2015 15:29:44   
Master K

Acc: Managed to find my old Flickr account and found a trove of artwork I made!
Dis: It's all from when I was younger...the memories of suggesting/forcing this stuff on to people makes me cringe.
Acc: I'm glad I've grown as an artist and a person since.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 699
10/16/2015 17:20:55   
SonicTbear

DIS: Got a stupid check from my Financial Aid and my mom gets the freaking majority of it. It's my damn money, why the hell do you get to control it?! God hates me. He really does. -___________________-
DIS: Still living. Waiting for my death...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 27 [28] 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 28 of 29«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition