Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Is this just me or.....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is this just me or.....
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2013 19:05:25   
Master Smasher

quote:

My point being while I can support rabble's suggestion of making us wait 5 seconds before they pull in lower levels, I don't support axing out lower levels completely because people believe they are totally underpowered which isn't the case.

mother 1, they are underpowered, the stat disadvantage plays a total factor to this, being level 31, level 35's has extra 34 more points than me to use, possibly more, this means more health and more resis and defense to take down, making it harder, I'm only beaten some level 35's and the rest/hundreds beat me down hard, but even a level 35 without an aux is hard for me to deal with >_<
Epic  Post #: 26
4/25/2013 1:40:28   
theultrakiller

@Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
quote:

No, takes the easy wins away :P

@EpicIsEpic
quote:

I suggested something simular like this BUT now i finally leveled up to 35 and i am doing 150 wins mission I like instawinning again low levels ;D.
I know it is unfair BUT please don't change it i want my insta wins to stay!

So now you guys are just being selfish? Is this why you dont' want it to be changed????
Plus, 5 seconds is not that long. When I press 1v1 I don't even need to wait 1 second and I'm matched up with a lvl 35.

< Message edited by theultrakiller -- 4/25/2013 1:42:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/25/2013 2:11:45   
Mother1

@ Theultrakiller

No offense to you but you have a range of 11 levels 5 up and 5 down as well as your own level. Where as cap level players only have a range of 6 5 going down and the cap level. There is about a 50% difference between level 35 and level 30. Personally I wouldn't care about this if the player pool wasn't as small as it is now. For me it isn't about fighting weaker player it is about find a match period and making the player pool smaller when the pool is already smallest for cap level players (since only a minority are cap levels as well as only a max of 800 player to a server) would only make waits even worse.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 4/25/2013 2:32:54 >
Epic  Post #: 28
4/25/2013 2:23:45   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Are we selfish or are you lvl 30's selfish?
Matter of perspective, as we all been on your level and we all needed to deal with it.
You didnt heard me complaining when i was facing lvl 35 players with Max Enchancements which gave them a stat advantage of 50 instead of now only 34 at max.

Stop crying, lvl 30 Delta players had it way more difiicult then lvl 30 Omega players, yet you didnt heard us complaining.
Nerf here, nerf there just because they dont have skills enough to win.
Can only complain if they cant win..

Kids these days..

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 4/25/2013 2:25:01 >
Epic  Post #: 29
4/25/2013 2:24:10   
Thesoulweaver

Well, I suppose it is a little unfair to the level 31s who keep getting beaten up by level 35s. But hey, I once got into a 2vs2 with 2 level 35s. I'm a level 29.
MQ AQW  Post #: 30
4/25/2013 2:38:23   
Mother1

@ thesoulweaver

I remember my last fight against 2 level 35's against me and a level 32. I wish I was recording that fight, but me and my lower level partner won that fight and my partner wasn't abusing one of the zombie builds the masses used either. My point is that instead of just complaining you should just use what you got and do your best. There are many times when a lower level player in this battle mode can have a clear advantage over higher levels based on their build. It happens yet most don't mention those.

@ zeph

I remember those days as well having to deal will fully enhanced players and if you were a non varium you were hosed. Compared to previous phases where enhancements and varium rained supreme Omega is a lot more tame.
Epic  Post #: 31
4/25/2013 7:58:56   
Sageofpeace

Mother1

i know what you are trying to say and i can agree with you until a certain degree but you do have to realize that even though non varuim and varuim player are equal in stat before omega you could make build that could take 2 people on, the only thing they had to do back them was just take a few hits while you do the damage and yes they were many time when lower level had a lot good build that won the battle but in Omega everything is different. now when you do 2vs2 you really hope to get a decent partner because is almost impossible to win against 2 player for many reason. reason number cores which i like and having nothing agains't any of it they are all find but they could either disable your strategy even with a bad build,second stat diminishing has destroy all those strong build that could make you win without your partner, them we have bots which not only do outrageous damage but have some awesome cores to top it off we have lower hp witch make thing worse. There is just a lot factors that affect your capacity to win on 2vs2 with lower level.

and im exaggerating but i wouln't mind waiting for at least 10 seconds extra to get match up a either with a player of my level or a level 34.Lol and and i was just doing some 2vs2 and i fought the same level 35 like four time and he had the lower level partner they were level 31 31 30 31 and he didn't look happy last battle he had to flee(guess the face he made t__t)
Post #: 32
4/25/2013 8:10:17   
Thesoulweaver

@Mother1 - I didn't mean it in that way. I meant, that is unfair to those who do get beaten down. I was being sarcastic, as I won. (I wish I could learn the proper way to type sarcasm.)
MQ AQW  Post #: 33
4/25/2013 8:28:39   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ Maybe an old fashioned ''[sarcasm]...text...[sarcasm]''would help?
I saw your sarcasm tho..
Epic  Post #: 34
4/25/2013 8:48:21   
Thesoulweaver

^ Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
MQ AQW  Post #: 35
4/25/2013 10:39:08   
ale6300

For me 2 v 2 is fine but in 1 vs 1 you can be easily defeated by any lv 35, to get a chance to win you need a lot of skill and insane luck.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/25/2013 18:20:21   
ScarletReaper

exactly^ In 2v2 a strong partner can overcome a slight level disadvantage, but in 1v1, I can honestly say I've NEVER lost to a level 30 with my 35, and I've never beaten a level 33 or 34 with my 29. Just saying. Also @ blistex I worked my way through delta to level cap. Does that mean it was fair? Or that it is now because they have a slightly lower advantage than they used to? No. Just means a fix has been deserved for a long time and now we have a chance to get one.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/25/2013 18:43:56   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

^ Who told you that you now got the chance?
Besides, every game has its difficulties, which makes the game actually fun instead of getting no challenge of any kind.
I got matched up with enchancers and i loved it.
I learned alot from it, and of course i got 1 more lose on my record, but in my mind i only won.
It learns you how to battle with a disadvantage and how to handle in some cases, makes you realise that not every battle can be won, that there will always be some players who are better then you.
Dont see it as a loss, learn from this fase and once you get to lvl 35 you can get your revenge.

I did that myself, 1 guy dared to call me a noob and i would never be able to beat him.
I turned lvl 35, saw him at oz world 7 and pwned the ... outta him, and to top it off i said at the end:
Who's the noob now huh? Dont EVER insult a player like that again.

There should be no chances to this, as this is the fase where a noob turns into a real player.
Complain now and you will be a noob forever as you obviously dont have the skills to win.
But thats just my point of view.

< Message edited by Blitzex/Sr. Zeph -- 4/25/2013 18:50:33 >
Epic  Post #: 38
4/25/2013 18:46:17   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

you obviously dont have the skills to win

Well some players have skills, but many others are even more skillful.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/25/2013 18:49:45   
Mother1

@ dual thrusters

Isn't that how the game is suppose to be? The person with the most skill wins? If I am not mistaken that is why so many people want luck gone from the game since it allows people who are less skillful to win.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 4/25/2013 18:50:08 >
Epic  Post #: 40
4/25/2013 18:58:19   
ScarletReaper

@blistex rabble was talking about implimenting a feature earlier in the thread that would give a high chance to be paired with someone your level and asked our thoughts on it....hence we have a chance if enough people like it, for it to be implimented. Also, yea, I guess you could gain experience from being destroyed by someone 5 levels above you. The lesson? Get to max level as soon as possible so you can have smooth sailing the rest of the game. -_- Personally I think it migh just cause a lot more people to quit than would if they had fair battles imo
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
4/25/2013 19:05:46   
Master Smasher

quote:

Besides, every game has its difficulties, which makes the game actually fun instead of getting no challenge of any kind.
I got matched up with enchancers and i loved it.
I learned alot from it, and of course i got 1 more lose on my record, but in my mind i only won.
It learns you how to battle with a disadvantage and how to handle in some cases, makes you realise that not every battle can be won, that there will always be some players who are better then you.
Dont see it as a loss, learn from this fase and once you get to lvl 35 you can get your revenge.

so being powned a thousand times is rewarding? totally acceptable -_-, please, I'm tried of losing, I just wanna win, it's a far too long road between level 30-35, the first hundred times were alright, but after that, I grow tired of only scratching the surface

quote:

I remember my last fight against 2 level 35's against me and a level 32. I wish I was recording that fight, but me and my lower level partner won that fight and my partner wasn't abusing one of the zombie builds the masses used either. My point is that instead of just complaining you should just use what you got and do your best. There are many times when a lower level player in this battle mode can have a clear advantage over higher levels based on their build. It happens yet most don't mention those.

I agree, however the gap from level 30-35 is the same gap between level 1-29, people grow tired and restless, and somehow cannot wait any longer, I'm experiencing this right now, I just want a fair match, and YES, I do try, but every time I face someone who is level 35, I always lose 93% of all those battles, and just like other players, I grow restless and tired..... even useless after looking at our battle records, watching how we lost thousands of battles before we reach level 35

< Message edited by Master Smasher -- 4/25/2013 19:06:46 >
Epic  Post #: 42
4/26/2013 1:24:09   
friend18

quote:

@ dual thrusters

Isn't that how the game is suppose to be? The person with the most skill wins? If I am not mistaken that is why so many people want luck gone from the game since it allows people who are less skillful to win.

I would like less of a luck factor. Almost all of my 1v1 losses have been due to luck sacks, where they have like 4 more points in support than me and then rage crit me with their Infernal Android or rage crit me after I hit them with Azrael's Will to practically ensure a win. :3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Is this just me or.....
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition