Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paragons of Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2013 23:00:41   
spyguy987

Spyguy987 lvl. 18

Evil

Dragonslayer

I would like to join the guild because i have been searching for people to play with that really give a sense of community and fun.
Post #: 51
12/9/2013 20:56:47   
nomorejoking

Your in-game name and Character Level: nomorejoking (char under avatar if you want) LV 55

Alignment: Evil

Favourite Class: Elemental Dracomancer or Chunin

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to be active in a exciting and lively group of people who has better topics to talk about than my old guild (calling each other nerds back and forth, that's real fun)
AQW  Post #: 52
12/14/2013 16:12:31   
DracosEvermyst

Your in-game name and Character Level: Dracos Evermyst (beta player) 37 about to 38 by the end of the week.

Alignment: to be honest I flip flop, working on the evil achievements right now with Gravelyn.

Favourite Class:Top 3 I play are Dragon Lord, Healer(original), and Pyromancer

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? From what I have read you guys sound like my kinda guild. I am always looking to improve and I am in for the long haul in the enjoyment of a game that I have been a fan of for years even back to the dragon fable days.

Don't say goodbye. Say Good Journey. It is an old Lore saying. Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another.
AQW  Post #: 53
12/14/2013 22:26:13   
ThatHeroGuy

Your IGN and Level: Lycorio Lvl: 35

Alignment: Good :D

Favourite Class: Glacial Warlord

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to see a new perspective. I've always thought guilds are a great way to meet new people and have some fun questing with others. They add a more social aspect to the game than "just kill that thing" or "solo that monster by yourself".

< Message edited by ThatHeroGuy -- 12/24/2013 18:23:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/16/2013 5:52:08   
track19

Your in-game name and Character Level: afiq mage and level 49

Favourite Class: necromancer and shaman

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I am player since first year. I have been offline for a year and now ready to continue my adventure. When i back i heard there now a guild and i want to be part of something, so i want to join Paragon of Lore to make more friend and be part of something
Post #: 55
12/21/2013 2:27:34   
EnderPrograms

CN : ahmedir Lvl : 46

Alignment : Good

F Class : Necromancer

Reason For Joining : I want to become an active AQW player and an active guild player and help the guild to become stronger
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
12/23/2013 17:53:50   
Spoderman

Your in-game name Throat

Character Level: 22

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Just want to make some new friends and help people out, and help were i can :D
Post #: 57
12/24/2013 21:06:45   
Aiskbanral

Name: Aiskbanral Level:12 (For now)
Favourite Class: Warrior (For now)

I wish to become a Paragon Of Lore because I see that you guys are a accepting guild to all levels, and I would like to make freinds and help all in battle, and them help me! It seems like a really fun thing to do.

< Message edited by Aiskbanral -- 12/24/2013 22:48:05 >
Post #: 58
12/28/2013 3:08:10   
gatoma2

Your in-game name and Character Level: I know it's not that high but.. level 30 :)

Alignment: Good

Favourite Class: Warrior ( i know its noob but it's good for me x) )

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: I want to help this clan grow and give pride to it. I also want to try being in an awesome clan and this clan is excellent.

Here is my Character Page : http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=gatoma2
Post #: 59
1/1/2014 13:31:39   
ganster99

Your in-game name: ganster99

Character Level: 50

Favourite Class: Dragon lord & Ninja

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?

I'd like to meet and help other aqw members in-game. And yeah, this looks like an awesome guild. I want to strive and help grow this guild to it's maximum potential :-D

< Message edited by ganster99 -- 1/1/2014 13:33:11 >
AQW  Post #: 60
1/3/2014 6:43:42   
Light and Dark

Your in-game name and Character Level: Vincent Magician, level 31

Favourite Class: Evolved Shaman (Currently planning to get)

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: Well, I've come back playing this game and realised how guilds are mainstream in Aqworlds. I've decided to join this game because I wanted to create new friends (always antisocially active to the game) so that I enjoy playing this game more, making me more active in the game. I also want to be a part of a guild that is respected in the whole AQW community. So yeah..
DF MQ  Post #: 61
1/3/2014 22:06:12   
Trans Chaser

Your in-game name and Character Level: Dragonlord1415, 44

Alignment: Good

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: I never really tried being in guilds before only for the name, but now I want to try being in a guild for socializing in it and such, having fun, and helping each other :D.
Post #: 62
1/16/2014 15:44:18   
Drako_Silva

Name: orckiller lvl28

Good

Oracle

I enjoy helping others with anything i can and i joined just after the beta.
Post #: 63
1/19/2014 22:26:08   
ak1560

quote:

Your in-game name and Character Level:ak1560 lvl 46

Alignment:Evil

Favourite Class:Darkblood Stormking

I want to help others in their guilds and would like to share my vast knowledge in this game. Also seems like an awesome guild.
Post #: 64
2/21/2014 22:14:26   
The Smith Warrior

-withdrawn-

< Message edited by The Smith Warrior -- 3/2/2014 10:43:16 >
Post #: 65
2/22/2014 18:33:46   
littledog jd

Your in-game name and Character Level: Demonicxhealer lvl 31

Favourite Class: Dark Legendary Hero

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? To join a good and active guild.

< Message edited by littledog jd -- 2/22/2014 20:48:21 >
AQ  Post #: 66
2/25/2014 4:52:55   
rekodude

[2]Your in-game name and Character Level: rekodude Level 36

[3]Alignment: Good

[4]Favourite Class: Necromancer

[5]Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? First I want to beat the 13 Chaos Lords with the guild and second, I want to help this guild have the best future. help out the best i can throughout the game.
Post #: 67
2/26/2014 16:12:49   
Spletter

1. Spletter, 33

2. Evil

3. Dragonlord

4. I want to help people complete quests and bosses other people wont help out with and help new players progress and give them a few tips
AQW  Post #: 68
2/26/2014 16:19:06   
Spletter

i got a question, do you guys use team speak or do you just use the chat?
AQW  Post #: 69
2/26/2014 20:06:50   
Blastmor

Your in-game name and Character Level: Blastmor Lvl 43

Alignment:Good...for now

Favorite Class:VoT

I'm looking for people to play with, and I would really like to pass on the knowledge I have to those just starting. I've been here about 4yrs and it would fun to do stuff with other people and increase my game/PvP skills.
Post #: 70
2/26/2014 20:11:33   
Blastmor

I don't know if they use it or not but there is a separate guild chat for members.
Post #: 71
3/1/2014 7:12:49   
infernovii

Your in-game name and Character Level:Infernovii and lvl 48

Alignment:Evil

Favourite Class:Blademaster/Chaos Shaper

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?:i want to be part of a community of active players i can rely on if i need help with
stuff in the game and also want to make this guild grow! I have decent knowledge been here since beta

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=infernovii
DF MQ  Post #: 72
3/1/2014 20:32:03   
Blastmor

So, who here has gotten a response from anyone in this guild? I haven't. Perhaps they are dead?
Post #: 73
3/2/2014 10:42:48   
The Smith Warrior

I haven't either, so I'm withdrawing my application and looking for a new guild.
Post #: 74
3/17/2014 6:46:19   
AquamorphTheGreat
Banned

Your in-game name and Character Level: Aquamorph, 60 level

Alignment: Power

Favourite Class: Legion Evolved Dark Caster

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I am good at fiction, the best at the ways of magic, a PvP strategist and a good player that know most of the things. Also I can assist people with my knowledge. But most of all, the guilds I joined was very inactive that one people barely logs in and not speak at all.

< Message edited by AquamorphTheGreat -- 3/17/2014 6:47:36 >

*MUNCH* Your sig has been munched for overuse.
Please use signatures only once per thread page.
See Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition