Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers X (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers X (Read the first post)
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2013 23:59:33   
dragonfire1423

QUESTION: I can't find the wiki, since my PC is being finicky today, so how many soul gems do you need to fully upgrade Abber? I don't have him yet, but Imma buy some gems, get him during Mogloween, then ONLY use him...
Friggin' Pyramid Head card is the HYPEST! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 7/8/2013 3:50:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 626
7/5/2013 0:17:10   
Desmodus

Here's a link to the characters' wiki section. Might wanna put it in your favorites.

Wiki says 6 SG's for Abbereant
AQ AQW  Post #: 627
7/5/2013 3:22:28   
dragonfire1423

Thanks! I may lock the appearance into Abber instead of Abberant, since the Ball and Chain is a bit too much IMO... I'll stick with disfigured-hand-blade-thing (>^w^)> <(^w^<)

Signature removed. Please don't use your signature more than once per page. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Signatures ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/5/2013 7:26:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 628
7/5/2013 12:02:53   
Char

@dragonfire: When you lock your appearance, nobody else can see it locked but you. Tough, That will probably be fixed soon. :)

< Message edited by Char -- 7/5/2013 12:03:09 >

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 629
7/6/2013 16:14:41   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

It helped so much, thanks. And I'll start looking at the artix posts.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 630
7/6/2013 16:29:36   
cathlic1

hey was there a 4th of july character released?
DF  Post #: 631
7/6/2013 16:30:57   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Nope, no character for the 4th of July
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 632
7/6/2013 16:32:41   
cathlic1

thanks for the quick response
DF  Post #: 633
7/7/2013 5:54:37   
Ziim00

If u buy new cards from card customization then will your bought cards disappear when the offer ends ??
Post #: 634
7/7/2013 6:15:38   
Blackshock

Nope, when the offer ends, you just can't buy any more new cards.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 635
7/7/2013 6:16:39   
99th Dracopyre

@Ziim00: No. When you purchased cards from a Card Series and the Card Series will be unavailable, your cards will still be there.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 636
7/7/2013 6:48:03   
ValkyrieKnight

Will something ever be done about people tabbing off the game? Why does the game have to freeze when someone clicks off tab? Everytime I play this I get bored off within minutes because of players taking decades to make their move.
AQW Epic  Post #: 637
7/7/2013 8:36:15   
Ziim00

tnx
Post #: 638
7/7/2013 9:40:45   
Char

@Valkyrie: It is a very common complaint, Warlic probably knows about it but he is too busy to fix it.
Post #: 639
7/7/2013 16:16:03   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Does anyone know why CC gets rid of some of my cards? For example I had 5 holy strikes, 2 penances, and 2 retributions. Now I have 3 holy strikes, 1 penace, and 1 retribution. The missing cards come back sometimes but they leave a lot and I'm worried they won't return to my selection. They are gone right now too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 640
7/7/2013 16:48:55   
necro rouge

@SGS
There's a whole lot of graphical bugs with CC right now. Just relog and you will have them.
AQW  Post #: 641
7/7/2013 21:25:06   
Anoobis
Banned

Okay so does anyone know when we should expect Chaos element? How difficult would it be in terms of coding to add such a feature to the game compared to the general booster pack releases we have recently been getting?

I'm curious because with CC series' being rotated every release, how OP will Chaos have to be to keep up with the wild gaming environment?

#note: When I say "how OP" will it have to be, I am referring to a base Chaos element with no CC set for it.

< Message edited by Anoobis -- 7/7/2013 21:26:55 >
Post #: 642
7/7/2013 23:50:29   
Char

@Anoobis: Well, Chaos represents randomness. It's attacks would have to be very Random so it would probably be harder to code than the other elements.

For OPness: It is rumored to have cards that will do "100-1000 damage" or something like that Random! :)

< Message edited by Char -- 7/7/2013 23:52:09 >
Post #: 643
7/8/2013 2:52:11   
Silver Sky Magician

What would you consider the best non-rare, non-SG character of each element? (Not sure if this should go into the Ultimate thread)

My personal list:

Fire: Pyre Witch (Master) (I prefer this to Ogre Mage in theory because though the latter has one more Fireball, it also has 2 more 100 attack cards and 2 more 200 attack cards, decreasing the chances of getting a Fireball)

Water: I can't decide between Water Elemental and Quatzk. The former doesn't have to depend on getting that one Power Flow and has one less useless Refresh, but the latter has Power Flow. I'm leaning towards the former though.

Ice: Cosoma (Veteran)

Shadow: Arch Lich

Neutral: Orc Chieftain

Energy: Lightning Wolf (Master)

Earth: Earth Golem

Light: Archpriest of Ver
Post #: 644
7/8/2013 3:31:05   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Personally, from what I know and seen my list to you would be this.

Fire: Pyre Witch (Master)

Water: Water Elemental

Ice: Kruger

Shadow: Undead Knight

Neutral: Orc Chieftain / Thrak

Energy: Lightning Wolf (Master)

Earth: Ogre Trapper

< Message edited by Asuka -- 7/8/2013 4:35:17 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 645
7/8/2013 3:47:01   
dragonfire1423

^ Your Undead Knight link is broken I think. Also, why would UK be better than say, Vampire Lord/Knight? I don't see much difference in the decks, besides VK not having 100's.

quote:

@dragonfire: When you lock your appearance, nobody else can see it locked but you. Tough, That will probably be fixed soon. :)

Meh, I can see why it would be a problem, if one part of an evolution is super OP, but you can't see how far into the tree it is. I mainly PvE, due to my crappy connection, so that'd be fine :P

QUESTION:

what bonus is there to using all the elements? I personally like Rainbowtheus and Abberant, so I got used to Light and Shadow decks, but I haven't noticed any difference in any other element, besides Ice being the Stunners, Fire being the Hard-Hiters, and Earth being the Tanks.
Well, that comes from having Stone Golem, having Headless Hollow, and dying to Ice all the time.

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 7/8/2013 3:54:24 >

"And remember: RealityIsAnIllusionTheUniverseIsAHologramBuyGold- BYEEEE!"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 646
7/8/2013 5:09:45   
necro rouge

@silver
I mostly agree with asukas list, but would like to add
Water: Quaztk. While water element might be better at low levels duo to all of its normal attacks, quaztk will start overtaking it once you start getting some hp into it. However, for quaztk to work as he is supposed to, i would recommend adding one extra shield, an empower, renew/healing spring and 1 5 hit.

Shadow: vampire knight and arch lich are both great characters.

@dragonfire
Every element has its own set of strenghts.

Neutral: Is really versitale, and while it is not the best element for any way of playing, it is almost the 2nd best element no matter what. It can be defensive because of iron hides, shields and counters. It can be damage heavy because of all the attack cards and it can be oT focised because of corruption.

Ice: Pretty much the tank element. Their decks are made of shields, which they can keep up while still being dangerous because of the 2x cost efficiency of shatter.

Fire: Hits like a truck. On steroids.

Energy: "non DoT consistent damage dealer". Energy is apure attack element which uses cost efficient and low cost cards to deal some damage every round. The strongest energy characters have 2energizes that lets them always ave energy to attack.

Earth: Earth can be really tanky because of stonewall and shields, but depending on the deck it is actually have the potential to be a very strong damage dealer. With it having the potential for stuns, a very strong DoT, unblockables and crush it can dish out surprising amounts of damage.

Water: Water is a HoT based version of energy. It deals consistent damage throughout the fict by using low cost cards, HoTs and the occasional power flow+fresh start combo to wear down its opponents while staying alive.

Light: can do anything because of how OP it is. Seriously. It has the strongest normal attack in the game, great heals, the cheapest version of a 5hit combo card(which is also the only one to bypass counter attacks) along with strong booster cards (might and blessed strike)

Shadow: shadow is... Something. It is often focused on defense because of how strong death mark/poison is. However, except for those DoTs, it doesn't really have anything going for it once you get past the levels were instakill sacrifices stops working.

Please excuse any typos, written on phone.

< Message edited by necro rouge -- 7/8/2013 5:41:50 >
AQW  Post #: 647
7/8/2013 5:48:56   
BJEBLE

@necro rouge For Lich CC, I add shields and poison, so It can have a strong DoT presence with a lot of defense so it doesn't take much damage, while dishing out DoTs, and the occasional LD/Sacrifice combo.
@Silver

Fire: Pyre Witch

Ice: Xmas Fiend(It's really good if your CC is one shield and Ice Needle)

Shadow: Lich

Neutral: Thrak

Energy: Max Storm

Earth: Minotaur(for more offense) or Earth Golem(for more defense)

Light: Paladin Master

DF  Post #: 648
7/8/2013 12:56:14   
clintonian

@silver

Fire: pyre witch

water: ogre shaman or water elemental

ice: snow ninja/cosoma/barbarin <.< beasts!!

shadow: flesh void/darkon/witchblade/fiend of vergil. Flesh void is the best!

neutral: thrak/monk/chieftan

energy: lightning wolf

earth: earth golem/ogre trapper. I prefer trapper though

light: ......

< Message edited by clintonian -- 7/8/2013 16:30:06 >
Post #: 649
7/8/2013 16:14:29   
Anoobis
Banned

@Char: Thanks for the answer! I didn't know it would be based on randomness lol

@silve: My list:

Fire: Pyre Witch (master)

Ice: Cosoma

Shadow: Arch Lich

Neutral: Orc Chieftan

Energy: Max Storm/Lighting Wolf (master)

Earth: Minotaur/Earth Golem

Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers X (Read the first post)
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition