Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Founder Armor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder Armor
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2013 23:42:17   
BurningFlames

I know a lot of you are going to hate on this idea, but I'd love to see a core made for the founders. Nothing good just something small and unique :) This way, we could use my armor with pride :P

Thoughts? Maybe some ideas?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/2/2013 23:45:27   
Ranloth
Banned

That'd be giving a free core outside of the promotion, which is essentially buffing rare items when it was said it won't be done - although the policy was rendered useless after upgradeable items, cores are a different story since these would be exclusive.

That's a no from me. We've had enough of advantages. I'd rather just wait for more cores to come out rather than give Founders more rewards.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
5/2/2013 23:47:45   
BurningFlames

^ Yeah I get that I suppose, Maybe a useless core? Like a passive that grants a different rage animation?
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/3/2013 1:12:46   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Supported. I think a special core for founder armour is a good idea. Cores wern't around then but if they were i think founder would have got one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
5/3/2013 4:52:14   
Sir Claws

I myself am a founder and i think this would be a good idea but not something that would give us too much of an advantage. I also think that the founder armor does no look that good and i think it should be reskinned

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=aqw%20vs%20epicduel&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=4CRF__vBA8pc0M&tbnid=EMIZ0BdCV39ILM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aq.com%2Fgamedesignnotes%2Fdragoncon-2010-stories-268&ei=yTEIUqelCcSmrAf44YBI&bvm=bv.5050008
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
5/3/2013 5:00:24   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

that would give us too much of an advantage

You shouldnt get any kind of advantage.
The time of giving free things to Founders has ended, they got more then enough, too much if you ask me.

A animation change is something i can agree on, but there should be no kind of exclusive core be given to founders that deals more damage or has a special that can make a difference in-battle.
Epic  Post #: 6
5/3/2013 5:19:00   
Drianx

How about something overpowered, that would give you a crushing advantage for about 2 years?

Wait, that happened already.

But stick around, they might do it again.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 5/3/2013 5:20:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/3/2013 5:50:44   
DA BOSS IS HERE

Even If they did have different animations it will be useless and people might want to have put other passives
Post #: 8
5/3/2013 8:42:24   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Yeah I get that I suppose, Maybe a useless core? Like a passive that grants a different rage animation?

Yeah, I'd rather stay with existing cores which actually do something, instead of having a slot wasted on useless core. Besides, why think of a new animation for one item, old one at that? Game is meant to be going forward, not back (by being developed/upgraded rather than downgraded).
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Founder Armor
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition