Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2013 20:50:16   
Megadragonknight

@Axel
Should had figured out. He would definitely reach 20 faster than me since h got 20 permanent boost to spare while i only had 10 permanent boost to spare. Oh well, i am still content that i can get QG to 20 before the release.
Post #: 76
5/7/2013 20:51:27   
Lemonus

So... if I ever get Monk, IF, is evolving him worth the SGs? I think he's pretty cheap...
DF AQW  Post #: 77
5/7/2013 20:56:01   
Megadragonknight

I need to leave now. Be back soon. So long guys.
Post #: 78
5/7/2013 21:11:55   
Redingard

@Lemonus

Beck recommended him to me.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 79
5/7/2013 21:30:19   
Necro-Knight

Okay, is anyone else having as much trouble with the Blood Ranger when you find her as I am? O.o She's stronger then most char's I fight in the dungeon

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
5/7/2013 21:32:18   
Labyth
Banned

@Necro-Knight
I killed it with a Rat she doesn't seen that hard.....And when I mean a Rat I mean the Cellar Rat.

You can tell what she will do just by her action just make sure you don't let her set up on you....Why am I saying this cause if your having trouble with her then your character need to be change to another element that can shield cause if your using one with weak shields you will lose to her a lot of time then you need to.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 21:33:09 >
Post #: 81
5/7/2013 21:34:16   
Mirai Hoshino

@Necro-Knight

I didn't have a problem beating her with my master Pyre Witch.
AQW  Post #: 82
5/7/2013 21:50:57   
Labyth
Banned

So for you guys...any of you liked how they limited the Ice deck by not placing the Card freeze in the group.....
Yeah I think that was good idea of them. I Hope they apply that to other decks for example Fire incinerate card should be removed out just like the freeze card in my opinion. Mainly because I know what people can do with that card apart from the fact that card already has cause enough problems just like the freeze card did. I also hope they do the same with Iron hide for neutral mainly because that would just be the same as freeze just this time no damage. And for lightning I would say to limit energize mainly because I see energize as master rank card not a veteran or apprentice.

So I am gonna ask which card should you think they should block on the series for the next elements. Or series that is released.
Ice-freeze
fire-incinerate
Neutral-Iron Hide
Earth-Petrify
Water-Refresh(not cause is OP but because we need something g better then refresh ....I would cry if my 5 card pack had 1 refresh)
Shadow-I really want to say poison...But if they allowed shatter poison should be alright to leave it(although I still would wan t that one blocked.)
Light-Greater Heal(it would really be messed up for character to be able to spam this)
(I think I cover mine )

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 21:51:20 >
Post #: 83
5/7/2013 21:52:26   
kise2

Would anyone like to do any pvp?

I'll be in solace-91.

< Message edited by kise2 -- 5/7/2013 21:53:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/7/2013 21:54:17   
Labyth
Banned

I will head to pvp after I buy another ice package this things are so easy to farm for.( I am just 4,000) gold away that like 10 minutes for me or was it 8 not sure )

Nvm I will take a break-I am coming kise

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 21:56:05 >
Post #: 85
5/7/2013 21:56:31   
aliesterus

Hi guys!

Found Cosoma earler on today before the Freeze fix, but unfortunately he decided to freeze the game on me. Not very happy about that.
Anyways, at least they fixed it... I think...

And does Mritha ever post here anymore?
AQW  Post #: 86
5/7/2013 21:58:25   
ValkyrieKnight

Is this a list of cards you wish to be nerf/removed Labyth?

Freeze - OP'd imo, I'm always doing really good against ice characters but lose solely because of this one card.
Incinerate - Ridiculous card, diffidently should have a higher cost. I think this card alone makes fire types so powerful.
Iron Hide - It's okay if there's just 1 in a deck, 2 is overkill.
Poison - While double poison is pretty nasty, it isn't a game breaker like double Iron hide and freeze are.
Petrify is perfectly fine.
Refresh - The most useless card in the game, its just fresh start food.
Greater Heal - Like iron hide, there shouldn't be characters with more than 1 in a deck, really unfair card.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/7/2013 21:59:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 87
5/7/2013 22:01:47   
Labyth
Banned

@above yeah that something I am looking for on petrify I mention that cause well you can put 5 of those in cc in your deck doesn't that sound very OP?

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 22:11:02 >
Post #: 88
5/7/2013 22:08:13   
ValkyrieKnight

You saying having 3 in your deck via Legendary Minotaur?

If a character already has 2 then yeah that would be OP'd.
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
5/7/2013 22:08:21   
aliesterus

@Valkyrie: Use Fire Characters, as long as you've got a Master Fire character you'll kill any Ice Characters in your way as long as the Freeze doesn't glitch.
Shadow Characters kill any Fire Characters that I know. Also a great stand in for a Master Fire Character, but is much slower.
Lightning can kill Shadow pretty quickly with the right cards.
Neutral... Can pretty much outlast anything if played right. Especially if we're talking about Pumkinlord.

Light is balanced enough.

What we REALLY need to worry about right now is Water. It really is pretty underpowered.

Did I miss anything on the list?
AQW  Post #: 90
5/7/2013 22:08:22   
kise2

@Mega
I got Glysophilia to 20 a few days back . I am really bored now though on OS now because not many people pvp and im just waiting for FQ evo and most importantly Quaztk evo!

< Message edited by kise2 -- 5/7/2013 22:10:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/7/2013 22:11:46   
ValkyrieKnight

quote:

@Valkyrie: Use Fire Characters, as long as you've got a Master Fire character you'll kill any Ice Characters in your way as long as the Freeze doesn't glitch.
Shadow Characters kill any Fire Characters that I know. Also a great stand in for a Master Fire Character, but is much slower.
Lightning can kill Shadow pretty quickly with the right cards.
Neutral... Can pretty much outlast anything if played right. Especially if we're talking about Pumkinlord.

Light is balanced enough.

What we REALLY need to worry about right now is Water. It really is pretty underpowered.

Did I miss anything on the list?

Why is Loveweaver inferior to Firewitch and Headless? Incenerate.

Why is Founder stronger than Father Time? A extra Greater Heal.

Why is Poison Drake one of the strongest Shadow types? 3 Poisons.

Why is Monk / Lance Knight / Pikeman Gen so OP? 2 Iron hides.

Why are ice types like Kruger so deadly? Freeze.

What I'm getting at here is that certain cards instantly make a character super strong and imbalanced that either should be nerfed or removed.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/7/2013 22:12:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
5/7/2013 22:14:04   
aliesterus

@Valyrie: You forget that once Elemental Weaknesses come into play, some of that will go away.

But then the only character that water could possibly kill would be Fire... Woohoo, it would sitll be underpowered.
AQW  Post #: 93
5/7/2013 22:14:20   
Labyth
Banned

@above to Valkyrie
I totally agree with those remarks.
Post #: 94
5/7/2013 22:15:36   
Mondez

The problem is that the cards are balanced except Incinerate. None of them need any changing unless the majority of the playerbase state they are OP. So far the only card that has been needing a change is Incinerate and that's all.

Elemental Weaknesses will be a huge impact on balance so wait until majority of the features have been released so we can make assumptions on what needs to be balanced.

CC will also be extended in the future because I don't think this system will be permanent in the future.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/7/2013 22:17:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
5/7/2013 22:20:10   
aliesterus

I personaly think Incinerate should actually cost 3, because of how Surge and Empower cost nothing(though Empower has a similar cost), but are +3's. Incinerate are +6's so should be 3 charges more than the others.
AQW  Post #: 96
5/7/2013 22:21:38   
Mondez

Incinerate used to force the player to discard 2 cards, but I don't understand why that was removed because it could've helped create impact on the balance during the tourney.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
5/7/2013 22:23:55   
aliesterus

@Mondez: Eh, that works too... but I think that just adding a +3 charge cost would be better... But that's just because I use Overfiend Blade too much now XD
AQW  Post #: 98
5/7/2013 22:24:00   
Labyth
Banned

What we are forgetting no matter The energy cost of things .we cannot forget of the main objective in the reason why this cards need to be limited to what they are in each deck. That is because their effect.
Sorry if Mondez you didn't read the conversation me and Valk was limiting CC and this cards of CC not nerfing.

Freeze 2 turn stun
Petrify stun plus damage if an enemy could add 5 of this more to his deck since CC allows this actions(if it does) this would be Op
Incinerate No energy cost and High amount of damage
Greater Heal 10 Hp heal and for 5 energy one can re-heal themselves fully thanks to CC if they need to
Iron Hide if a character had 5 of this as well it would be almost impossible to break through it and would ruin matches
Refresh-cause Is useless
poison-6 energy for 12 damage over 4 turns Poison drake is already strong for having 3 poison now give it 5 more then what....

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/7/2013 22:27:34 >
Post #: 99
5/7/2013 22:26:01   
Mondez

Freeze has been limited to 1 per deck and it was requested by the majoritynofmthe playerbase.

I doubt Nulgath would allow game breaking cards in CC except for Ice Wall. *shudders*

We'll most likely see Refresh in future sets.

Iron Hide I know we won't see.

Poison is strong enough without having to add two or three new cards.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/7/2013 22:27:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 122 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition