Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 123 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 123 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/12/2013 18:28:50   
Jmagician

What the heck! My Retribution didn't work on TC and because of that he killed me! D: Aside from that, the game is also skipping many of my turns .-.
AQW  Post #: 76
5/12/2013 18:31:32   
Mondez

I use Freeze if the conditions have been met:
1. My opponent is about to die
2. Shatter has the number 3 on the DoT icon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/12/2013 18:34:10   
DeathGuard

Also does anyone who applied for the Bug Hunter position has been contacted yet?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/12/2013 18:43:39   
Jmagician

Dark Incarnate killed me .-. I need to regain till 200k for Shadow series

EDIT: You gotta love this feeling!

@below: Very often. Also, Retributions are NOT working sometimes.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/12/2013 18:56:47 >
AQW  Post #: 79
5/12/2013 18:53:55   
aliesterus

@Everyone: For some reason I'm experienceing the problem of killing the enemy, but the enemy surviving with 0 HP... How often is this happening to everyone?

@Above: It's getting annoying cause it takes me one or two extra turns to kill the enemy... And when I DID kill the enemy somehow Shatter still killed me and made me lose... SOMEONE FIX THIS!!! First the freeze bug now this...

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 5/12/2013 18:58:13 >
AQW  Post #: 80
5/12/2013 19:03:55   
Jmagician

1. The game freezes every so often 2. Empower is bugged 3. Retributions aren't working sometimes 4. enemy becomes undead at 0 HP

4 Right off the bat that I just recalled, but you know what? We will be laughing back at this once this game officially launches and becomes complete! Maybe not at the beginning, but more at maturity. This game is still young so I don't mind it much.
AQW  Post #: 81
5/12/2013 19:05:35   
aliesterus

@Jmagician: How is Empower bugged?
AQW  Post #: 82
5/12/2013 19:13:04   
Jmagician

@aliesterus: It isn't bugged when you are mindful of a procedure before you place any cards in the attack list. However, if you do place a card within the battle play list and decide to draw it back as Empower fodder, it doesn't work and instead plays the the effect of the discarded card. If you decide to draw it back again you just lost the energy of the discarded card and the attacking card you wanted to Empower while they remain in your hand.

EDIT: I am sure it goes something like that, but haven't encountered it much lately since I think really hard when I have an Empower in my hand. But I know the glitch can still happen and if you are playing a bit fast, it does happen and gets really annoying because you can't explain to the person you just lost to without sounding like a sore loser!

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/12/2013 19:14:57 >
AQW  Post #: 83
5/12/2013 20:02:24   
JJ55$

Does anybody want to duel?

P.S. The forums have been killed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
5/12/2013 20:09:07   
ValkyrieKnight

It seems everyone is busy training nowadays, games feels so empty most of the time I'm on. Need someone else to fight other than this Cosoma titan.
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/12/2013 20:15:38   
Mondez

Everyone has gotten busy, but when GQ and the other features kick off and when we are outta Beta then prepare to see some life breathe into Oversoul hard.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
5/12/2013 20:25:46   
Agaraoth2

@Jmagician where did you meet dark incarnate on the map & @Mondez it would be great if all the players of OS could contribute to OS (financially) but sadly it won't happen.

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 5/12/2013 20:29:34 >
AQW  Post #: 87
5/12/2013 20:28:43   
Char

@Mondez: Yeah! Hopefully... :D
Post #: 88
5/12/2013 20:32:08   
Mondez

@Agaraoth
It's not the financial issues, but the team issues because the team has started on that new project of theirs I believe it was temporarily called "OmniQuest" and Warlic and Rolith were dragged there to work on this new project. Nulgath is helping out with AQ3D and possibly with OmniQuest so in all Oversoul is a huge hit, but the team is just lacking at the moment.

If we want Oversoul to rank up faster then it needs new souls experienced in coding and art to help out with mini releases or major features.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/12/2013 20:33:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
5/12/2013 20:33:31   
DeathGuard

I'm working on a commission and farming for TC, reasons why I can't post in forums that much. Hopefully with GQ, we will have an awesome time.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
5/12/2013 20:34:54   
Jmagician

@Agaraoth: Oh no, I meant Dark Incarnate killed my wallet of gold, not me

quote:

it would be great if all the players of OS could contribute to OS (financially) but sadly it won't happen.

This will only happen if OS gives a good enough incentive. The problem with this is that to actually do this (getting everyone to commit to paying) would mean to turn this game into a P2P game.

Making it a P2P game is the only incentive possible to have everyone support the game financially.

EDIT:
quote:

If we want Oversoul to rank up faster then it needs new souls experienced in coding and art to help out with mini releases or major features.

All of this x9001

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/12/2013 20:36:00 >
AQW  Post #: 91
5/12/2013 20:37:29   
ValkyrieKnight

@ Agaraoth

I think right now there's enough incentive to purchase SoulGems for OverSoul. I think the main problem with the game is just the population right now. I've been complaining about this since I started this game that there's NO incentive whatsoever to play P.V.P over P.V.E there just isn't.

EpicDuel had a similar problem where players would simply farm off npcs all day long and avoid human contact, however in that game there was a limit to how many times you can fight npcs which either made some players log out until the next hour or confront actual players that put up a fight. This game is different, this game allows you to fight cpus 24/7 which I think is the biggest problem with this game.

Players like myself are getting bored with fighting cpus that even when using legendary characters don't even put up a fight and when we try to find P.V.P battles we can't.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 5/12/2013 20:38:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
5/12/2013 20:40:44   
Labyth
Banned

@ABOVE
IT all happened when my Rat joined pvp.

@below theory Maliki but with swords after all when dark incarnate charges Malaki wings appear on the back of him.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/12/2013 20:46:01 >
Post #: 93
5/12/2013 20:42:46   
DeathGuard

I wonder into what character does dark Incarnate will evolve.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
5/12/2013 20:46:04   
Mondez

Luckily unlike ED which is a totally different game from OS, OS is taking everything slow in a sense is bad for the populace, but the reason why they are taking it slow is not just the multiple jobs the team has. At the moment they have made some good decisions and I hope they continue to make good decisions.

Please do not bring up the SG evolutions arguement because majority of us agreed that free players have a ton of characters to choose from plus in a sense it's an invalid arguement at the moment since OS is still young.

Hopefully after this huge project "OmniQuest" of theirs OS would be back from biweekly to go off in a full throttle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
5/12/2013 20:47:03   
Jmagician

quote:

I think right now there's enough incentive to purchase SoulGems for OverSoul.

The only ones out so far are 100% catch rate, character evolutions and Xboosts along with the Booster Pack shortcuts. 100% catch rate and Booster Pack shortcuts are not even that great because many players rather spend the extra work in getting what they want.

I totally agree with your PvP discussion. There should be better rewords like double battle rewards (exp/gold) as a start. There are a lot of incentive they could offer to get players PvPing more but it will only pointlessly benefit those who have alts to play against. Maybe these rewards could be just for random PvP?
AQW  Post #: 96
5/12/2013 20:48:38   
Mondez

The only incentive I would see players possibly PvP again is getting on top of the leaderboards, but that's about it.

Now if they bring out a guild system and faction battles to add to PvP then we might see an influx of PvP rise.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/12/2013 20:49:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
5/12/2013 20:48:54   
Labyth
Banned

(referring to players that are free that have more free character then SG character)-you forget everyone can use free character but not everyone can use SG characters
@mondez......AH come on don't make me pull out the list of true colors I am alright with whatever Os does as long as I am not affected by it when I become involved I am involved nothing can really stop that (when one participates one becomes a witness quote by labyth)
.Now to the refrence of the List of PLayer that we are talking about free or not free we can always look at how many character exist.IN THEIR MASTER AND EVTERAN AND LEGENDARY.you noticed that the last form of the version of all this free characters are SG.
The game still young but the Game set up is already been made.

P.S just send you a PM

@below in reference let me just say about every character that has been released so far........has a master character that required SG
only character that I can remember whose master version don't required SG or are a free non evo veteran are
quote:

Master character no Sg
Arch Lich Barbarian (Master) Blood Fiend (Master) Crypt Rogue Cupidtheus Darkon Earth GolemFiend of Vergil HammerWarrior Lighting Wolf (Master) Love Weaver Max Storm Minotaur Monk Ogre TrapperOrc Raider Orc Savage Paladin (Master) Pikeman Commander Pikeman General Pyre Witch (Master) QuaztkShadow Pikeman Commander Shadow Priest Sword Matron Sword Warrior Thrak Water Elemental Witchblade

Veteran Final form no evo or sg
Alpha Frostzard Augustiner Axe Skeleton Axe Zard Bavaria Big Ben Burn Mage Crypt Knight Crypt Soldier Frost Lion Frost Zard Hammer Zard Huntress Ice Beetle Kruger Mishap Ogre Bandit Ogre Shaman Orc Axeman Orc Pillager Orc Rogue Poison Drake Shadow Acolyte Shadow Pikeman Snow Ninja Stone Assassin Stone Knight Sword Zard Undead Knight Undead Warrior Weteye

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/12/2013 21:04:25 >
Post #: 98
5/12/2013 20:52:23   
Mondez

@Labyth
It's a statement and yes I know SGs have access to the free characters, but psychologically free players do have a lot of character choices to choose from and the SGs are more optional than just get them type of characters. We have the access to them, but would we want them? I don't like Arcane Ranger, Tharr, and Templar hence I didn't get them.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 5/12/2013 20:53:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/12/2013 20:54:04   
Jmagician

@Mondez: Oh yes the Guilds. This would definitely generate many reasons to PvP amongst the OS populace.

However, Guilds are a core feature of the game I believe so I think we just found a solution to our problems.
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 123 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition