Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Golems at Granemor War Stories and Poems Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Golems at Granemor War Stories and Poems Commentary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/23/2013 14:20:42   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

=AQ= Golems at Granemor War Stories and Poems

This is where you may discuss of each other's war stories and poems if not on the war thread itself in the AQ General Discussion forum.
AQ  Post #: 1
5/30/2013 17:14:33   
hict98

@Disc Lorde I am happy to see someone actually writing a war story. You've got interest so far and I do hope you write more to finish the story.
@Popin I like how the story starts out so far. Let's see if you can continue on with it. Also don't worry about having too many adjectives. It gives the reader a better visaul and makes them feel more engrossed in the world you have created. It also helps a lot to show the vision that you had. This makes it easier on the reader so they won't have to make their own vision for what you have.
@Klimg I love the story. I haven't read one like this yet, it is nice to have something new. I love how it is like a journal entry, the narration is great. At first it was so interesting until I got to that last paragraph, then I really got interested. I hope to see some more.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 5/30/2013 18:31:39 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 2
5/31/2013 1:08:58   
Disc Lorde

@Hict: Thanks! I definitely plan to add to it once the ending cutscene is released.

Edit: Final part added. Happy reading!

< Message edited by Disc Lorde -- 6/11/2013 0:25:27 >
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Golems at Granemor War Stories and Poems Commentary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition