Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2013 20:47:52   
DanniiBoiixD

@ND

And I'll be rocking an all blue attire with the moose hairstyle.
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
6/3/2013 0:21:08   
estehmanisdinginnn

L arge factions
Elite forces
G igantic fortresses
I t's EXILE !
O R....
N OT !!
ITS LEGION !!!

< Message edited by estehmanisdinginnn -- 6/3/2013 0:31:12 >

[img]http://s421.photobucket.com/user/metalmario1/media/The-Dread-War-Exile-Sig_zps3b3d51a3.jpg[/image]
Epic  Post #: 127
6/3/2013 0:54:32   
Theclown

sorry guys i am a legion player and i always will be but i did some investigation in worl 0 and world 6 and in both exiles ruled they have many active factions the legions factions are not active we lost this man if some 1 is active and want to win war with legion you can join mine faction
Epic  Post #: 128
6/3/2013 2:46:54   
Mysterion.

quote:

Exile will win because they have a moose on their side.

Enough said, none can compete with this.
Epic  Post #: 129
6/3/2013 4:00:14   
TRizZzCENTRINO

legion will win because...i will show you humans later

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
6/3/2013 4:17:40   
Scyze

Legion will win because I will not play! :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
6/3/2013 5:04:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

legions are gonna win cuz I'm in the process of forging the devastating Bane of Exiles ZOOKA! http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a524/trizzzcentrino1/Screenshot_1_zpse99665a6.png
exiles may have the spirit and strength in numbers but are nothing compared to this

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 5:08:59 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
6/3/2013 5:45:44   
Mysterion.

^ Too bad it will not get implemented, unless there will be an Exile version.
Remember, you cannot give Legion's some weapon, when you thereby disadvantiges Exiles.
That would be racistic. :O

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 6/3/2013 5:46:30 >
Epic  Post #: 133
6/3/2013 5:50:03   
TRizZzCENTRINO

request delete

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 18:54:11 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
6/3/2013 5:56:02   
Mysterion.

^ That is my point.
You can design the one from Legion, but there will need to be one for Exile, since it would elsewise be racistic and unfair.
I have not said that you are the one that will need to design an Exile version, only said that there will need to be a Exile version aswell, despite who the artist of it is.

EDIT: Yes, racistic.
You design a weapon for ppl based on Legion/Exile, that is judging on aligment.
Although aliments usually dont fall under the Racisme definition, it is still judging on life choice (like seksuality (straight or ..)).

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 6/3/2013 5:59:19 >
Epic  Post #: 135
6/3/2013 6:04:09   
TRizZzCENTRINO

request delete

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 18:54:27 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
6/3/2013 6:13:09   
Mysterion.

quote:

un that is not racistic, look up the definition of racist :P

That is why i editted it to:
quote:

Although aliments usually dont fall under the Racisme definition, it is still judging on life choice (like seksuality (straight or ..)).

Definitions on the internet dont usually provide al the examples, especially not the ones that are games specific :P.

quote:

and how is it wrong if i design a weapon based on legion/exile? what if nightwraith made a weapon only for exile does that mean he is racistic?

And no, if someone else designs a Legion version it is not. Matter of perspective mostly.
But if they really only implement Legion weapons without any Exile version, it would be racistic in my opinion.
Epic  Post #: 137
6/3/2013 6:19:59   
TRizZzCENTRINO

request delete

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 18:54:50 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
6/3/2013 7:06:59   
Mysterion.

^ Designs can never be the same if there needs to be a Legion and Exile version, it can only be similar.
And they have to make weapons for both, or they would give an unjustified advantage to the opposing aligment.

Epic  Post #: 139
6/3/2013 7:16:24   
TRizZzCENTRINO

request delete

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 18:55:11 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
6/3/2013 8:06:37   
Mysterion.

quote:

*cough recolor *cough ;)

Remember, the Legion and Exile marks are different which changes the Design, a little change but it still is a change in the design. ;D
Epic  Post #: 141
6/3/2013 8:55:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

who says that there will be legion or exile marks on dat thing? ;P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
6/3/2013 10:29:50   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

The reason why Trizz is only making it for legion is Trizz and I and legion want some exiles to betray their own alignment. this will make people fond of the weapon, so they will have to swap over to get it ;P.

And it is not racist. It isn't a race. Racist is when you make fun out of someones relgion, their colour or ethnic group.

I would say mysterion has a form of jealousy that he wants that weapon. Want it? Change to legion then.....
Since in advance, you have said exile will win, You do not need it.

Trizz bro only make that zooka for legions, We will show off that zooka. Go ask charfade to make one for you exiles since she is in exiles. Don't go begging to Nightwraith ;P, cause he is a part of legion too.

Legion make legion weapons and exile makes exile weapons!

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 6/3/2013 10:31:13 >

Epic  Post #: 143
6/3/2013 10:59:34   
TRizZzCENTRINO

um okay i think that's enough about that, before it turns into a flame war.

lets get back on topic, i will blast all the exile to oblivion with mah zephirus plutonic particle laser, there legion wins :3
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
6/3/2013 11:14:49   
  Charfade

I just wanted to mention that any weapon, bike, npc designs players create for any event, theme, or what have you are just player suggestions. They are not confirmed designs unless posted in the EpicDuel design notes. Even Dev twitters will post concept work that may or may not make into the game from time to time.

We have some great creative players that do really cool awesome player suggestion work out there. However assume everything is rumor mill / speculation / a suggestion until the Design Notes are posted.

On that note, no one has final say what will or will not be in game other then the Dev's.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 6/3/2013 11:15:50 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 145
6/3/2013 12:52:09   
Mysterion.

quote:

I just wanted to mention that any weapon, bike, npc designs players create for any event, theme, or what have you are just player suggestions. They are not confirmed designs unless posted in the EpicDuel design notes.

Actually they are.
quote:

Design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object or a system (as in architectural blueprints, engineering drawing, business process, circuit diagrams and sewing patterns).

As you can see, a design is a creation of a plan, in this case a weapon in ED, regardless of it gets implemented, it is still a personal design.
Epic  Post #: 146
6/3/2013 13:09:14   
skeletondude

It's better to die For Freedom! than to live in rule For Order!
*Rolling in the new siggy*

AQW Epic  Post #: 147
6/3/2013 13:22:39   
ansh0

^Nice one.

Epic  Post #: 148
6/3/2013 13:29:52   
  Charfade

@Mysterion.

I was writing in the context of approved EpicDuel Content Designs. Not the using of the the general definition of "word" design. I was hoping you could discern the context in which I was writing in.

I'll refrain to make this easier to understand because its seems it needs some clarification.

Any player, no matter who they are, no matter what they create is a player suggestion design until confirmed in the EpicDuel design notes.

We've had issues in the past where players see art work posted by other players that they automatically assume is going in the game. Which is not the case.

MQ Epic  Post #: 149
6/3/2013 19:00:49   
TRizZzCENTRINO

charfade is right, i am a normal player just like you guys so what ever we make it is still a suggestion item and the devs are the ones who makes the final decision.

i posted that thing just for the fun of it, it would not be guaranteed to be in-game since, it is still a player suggestion, so don't get any wrong ideas about it.

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 6/3/2013 19:02:50 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition