Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: allowing %'s to reach 0

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: allowing %'s to reach 0
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2013 17:22:15   
toopygoo

quote:

focus 5 builds may not be good at one but they are better at all except the stat focused by the enemy and in cast of str builds they usually got 30 dex/tech and 20 suport while focus 5 while usually have 50+ per stat which means they'll significatly have a head at nearly everything , so i don't really think 1% but way more maybe 6-7% at least.

focus groups would not have any more advantage with this fix than they do today. this does not help focus 5 builds whatsoever, because focus 5 does not give enough advantage to drop anyone else's chances to 0 for anything.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
6/6/2013 17:31:30   
sky222

Support, as long as after the chance goes under the current cap it takes 2x-3x as much to reduce. Unable to block with just 10 dex disadvantage seems pretty op
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/6/2013 17:34:49   
toopygoo

i think it should continue naturally. you shouldn have to invest 3X the points.. maybe a increase of 1 or 2 points for the last two, but otherwise doesn't need a significant increase.

I dont have a problem with the way stats are now. what my problem currently is , is that ED apparently does not know how to make functional number generators and people with a 2-5% chance end up blocking 1/8 rather then 1/20 or 1/50. the decrease rate is exponential, so even 1% lower is a huge difference, but it only REALLY matters for the last 3%'s
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/6/2013 17:54:36   
DarkDevil

actually the problem is when somone with 2% block makes a block this only makes the feeling that he blocks way too much but the fact is that you are not him so he probably spent the whole day just to do this block but i do agree there is a problem in the RNG in epicduel.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
6/6/2013 17:57:15   
Bloodpact

Lucky I'm back(problems working with this system link on Xbox)

Anyways I'll go into a lil detail to clarify, as said 5 focus builds would be completely unaffected here
this would only affect people with astounding differences in a singular stat with the current
stat progression system.

Example: Someone with 150 support could not be Crtied by a str class with only 18 support.

AM I being Bias? If I was I would love nerfing myself cuz I am that guy with the 18 support,
and I'm essentially taking away my ability to crit on people with epic support.

Overall this will reduce a huge, very unlikely, very frustration luck factors for some of my
fellow epicduelers, where a measly 1% could mean being blocked by someone who put no
points in Dex, by someone who is focused around it, someone being deflected...when they have 150
Tech against a full str with no stats into tech, etc etc

Yay War and Pestilence for everyone !

Death is in the air :] ..............
Epic  Post #: 30
6/6/2013 17:58:58   
toopygoo

thank you for molding some of my words, into this godly way of putting it. agreed 100%, that is what i was trying to say, thank you :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/23/2013 12:44:35   
DeamJean

will be diaster if that happens people go full dex and like oh u cant block me cause i hae 1 dex more then u *face palm*
Post #: 32
6/23/2013 12:49:47   
King Helios

^ Not 1 point, but a large amount; maybe 80 points?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: allowing %'s to reach 0
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition