Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2013 19:30:30   
Redingard

Wow! I'm quite amazed with the Backstory entries. I thought I would have a small chance to make the cut for a nomination, but looking at the other entries, it seems I still have a long way to go! I'll have to be sure to give Cyrano everything I've got, come the next Contest.

Rooting for Mondez and Necrosis. Heck, I could learn a thing or two from him. Maybe even seven. xD

Voted for Raja in terms of art. Nothing over the top, and dang, that character is simply awe-striking! Really wishing he comes out on top.

Still planning to level up Pumpkin Lord. Getting a bunch of Netural cards; some Counter Attacks, shields, maybe an Iron Hide, and Death Flow. Then I need to get Orc Raider, 100K gold, and then Ogre Mage. Maybe, after that, my check list for Oversoul will finally be complete. Maybe.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
6/15/2013 19:42:37   
Jmagician

Does anyone know if Elemental Series are due for every release? I haven't finished Light Series nor even touched Neutral. I fear at this rate, I won't be finishing Light Series by the next release and I will have to wait a long time for the next one :(
AQW  Post #: 27
6/15/2013 20:03:56   
Leader
Unrequited

Love the story Mondez, great concept and I'm sure you've got it in the bag. ;)

Tough competition this time round, so the upcoming ones will be even more tough. Will make it even more worth it though.
Post #: 28
6/15/2013 20:32:10   
Goma

it's still there right in the suggestion thread if your entry isn't on the voting list maybe nulgath will look back at it in the future mine is not there either but in the end i only did those for fun
AQW  Post #: 29
6/15/2013 20:49:34   
Jmagician

Well it would be nice if Nulgath communicated more via DN tab. It would be nice if he gave some comments about the characters he chose as a first step. Seriously lol, that DN needs to be updated more often.

EDIT: Can someone please answer my question? I need to know this lol If not, can @TheSage@Asuka find out?

@below: I am just scared lol I can't keep up with the Series packs. Having one every release is too much even if it is bi-weekly. I work 40 hours a week xD

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 6/15/2013 20:58:27 >
AQW  Post #: 30
6/15/2013 20:54:57   
Goma

i wish i could answer your question but i can only guess that the next serie comes in a few weeks

edit: yes one serie a week would be too much too fast but if it was to happen then the shadow serie would leave before the light serie

< Message edited by Goma -- 6/15/2013 21:02:28 >
AQW  Post #: 31
6/15/2013 21:05:11   
Mondez

@Jmagician
I do admit I am quite curious on the finalist choices. At the moment he is really busy and the most I can probably see at this point would be at the end of the voting stage, preview of the finalist characters and a reason to why he chose would kinda give us a pretty good insight.

At the moment I'm waiting for Taro's deck to be revamped and also I'm starting to write out my next contest entry starting with my Heavy Weapons entries.

I'm good on all the series since my main goal is to have 3 cards each in every series.

@Cyber
I kinda like the Dragonknight design, I might be biased since red is my favorite color, but overall the person worked hard on his submission and I respectfully ask not to insult the artwork the person has placed a good amount of hours into.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/15/2013 21:10:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/15/2013 21:26:30   
Jmagician

Holy cow, Monk is a super rare character to find and capture o.o It was easier for me to capture the rare beasts

Ahh the concept of "fairness". People should know that life isn't fair. If it is, you're lucky. What I think is that the idea of having it "fair" is just an excuse for not being able to cope with one's misfortunes. I participated in this contest and lost twice. I might not think it is fair cause I thought I deserved it, but I know how to cope with my misfortunes. It is your skill that brings you success, not fairness. Fairness would be flipping a coin and deciding the correct guesser the victor.

Hmm, bout that Monk. Boy am I loving the search xD

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 6/16/2013 11:44:50 >
AQW  Post #: 33
6/15/2013 21:56:04   
Blackshock

Didn't make it to the finals. Oh well, really wasn't able to put my best into this one. Anyway best of luck to the contestants! May the odds ever be in your favor!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
6/15/2013 22:00:11   
Skurge
The Dealer

Voted for drDOT's idea! Too bad it's at such a low percentage! It seems that the first entry always gets the most votes.

Cheers!

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/15/2013 22:07:15   
Char

Voted for Mondez's and MigoDavid's, then I checked the results and it turns out a lot of people think like me! LoL :D

*Mind-Reader Rascal*

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 36
6/15/2013 22:17:01   
Jmagician

I truly hope MigoDavid wins the Art division. His idea is fantastic and it actually solves the problem of no "Water" Legendary. And if it is strong, it will help remove that weak aspect attributed to Water types.
AQW  Post #: 37
6/15/2013 22:57:02   
Synner

@Jmagician i really hope he win, we nid legendary water element
Post #: 38
6/15/2013 23:09:17   
Megadragonknight

Hello guys. I see the voting had started. How can I see the entries? I did the following steps but I can't see the "Open Tab" or "Open link in new tab" button?
Post #: 39
6/15/2013 23:13:06   
KingoftheNight

@Mega if you're on Google Chrome the go to option will work.
Post #: 40
6/15/2013 23:16:06   
Megadragonknight

@King
Thx for the info. But i had already see the entries.

I guess i will select Mido's art as it is truly impressive!

Why isn't Dragonknight selected!?

Post #: 41
6/15/2013 23:47:07   
Jmagician

I found Monk after centuries and the game decides to freeze on me! I thought they fixed this? What is wrong! >.<
AQW  Post #: 42
6/16/2013 0:30:07   
  Grixus Faldor

Please direct all contest suggestion discussions to its respective thread: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21310443

Rooting for certain forumites and stating why you voted for their suggestions is fine, but don't let that comprise the majority of your posts.

Thread re-opened.

< Message edited by James Lu -- 6/16/2013 0:51:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/16/2013 1:33:32   
Hakunin

@Jmagician
It is very likely CC-series will come and go every 2 weeks (= at each release), because that way it still takes a heluva time.
With 9 elements the 2 week rotation will mean 18 weeks just for the basic elements, not included special occasion decks. This means almost 4.25 months for a full cycle, more then an entire season.

With the speed/gold ratio and the strength + rarity of the cards, you got your "pay to win" scenario (u luved payer-exclusivity, so there), but it's still fun.
AQ  Post #: 44
6/16/2013 7:09:49   
Axel459
The Void Calls

So I just noticed this in the Dns
quote:

Taro's card deck will soon be getting an adjustment for the better!

I wonder how Taro's deck is going to be updated
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
6/16/2013 7:10:36   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

@Axel

Better! xP
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/16/2013 7:39:16   
Vagaran

Interesting, if Taro becomes better than Orc Chieftain I may just spend those 12SG on him.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 47
6/16/2013 8:08:48   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Or maybe equal since Taro is so easy to obtain than Orc Chieftain due to needing to fulfil the requirement to obtain Orc Chieftain for 100K gold.
Post #: 48
6/16/2013 9:36:11   
sith lord 456

all entries are great.

i voted for the hunter - from That one guy @Art_Goes_Here. amazing piece of art that is sadly the third highest voted char so far:(

12sgs is a heavy price to pay for a char. i hope he is better than orc chief is all i am saying...

(really hoped taro would be lightening - but since he is an orc, he was doomed to be neutral)

< Message edited by sith lord 456 -- 6/16/2013 9:40:37 >
Post #: 49
6/16/2013 10:16:36   
ACW0

LOVED Dr. Dot's Design. Honestly, it seems like the most work went into it!

Avid AE Game Player! Twitter:ACWOAE All Games UserName:ACW0

People Who Don't Know Me Think I'm Crazy
People Who Know Me Think I'm Utterly Insane
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition