Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2013 21:34:05   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

All comments for the stories, poems, and battle hymns for this war go here. If you would like to make a story of your own, post it in the =DF= Dragon Rose War Story Thread!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
6/22/2013 18:43:09   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Saturday?! Wolf-buddy! That's too long to wait. :(

Oh, well. Great start so far, Really looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/22/2013 18:44:25   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Faerdin: Interesting start. Does the poor ending also mean that your character will cease fighting in the war?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
6/22/2013 18:49:19   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

I do wonder, though, wolf-buddy. Is a good result in one meter and a poor result in the other going to result in a total of 'Poor'?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
6/22/2013 18:51:26   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@Ginkage: It says both meters wars, so I'd say that'd be the case.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
6/22/2013 18:57:47   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

No result of my war story will subsequently affect my war activity.
I'm beating up The Rose no matter what. ;)

Thanks for the feedback!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/22/2013 19:15:56   
Mortarion

Well, Reborn into Shadow's is up
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/22/2013 19:17:43   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Not for the poor result, Dwelling. Only for Great and Good. So I can assume, going off of that, that if one meter is at 15%, and the other is at 25%, he'll go with the 'conflicted' result. What I was trying to ask (and failing at, lol), was what if one meter is at 25%, and the other is at 14%, or something similar. Is he going to be conflicted, or is he going to fight with the Rose?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
6/22/2013 19:24:39   
Mortarion

Some imput on my story would be good. I know it's not as long or as good as Fae's, but I try my best
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/22/2013 20:52:55   
Jaden
Friendly!

Hello writers, my story: "Silent Doubt" Is now written and posted. Feedback is appreciated!

On another note, Faerdin, I enjoyed your story. It's a good idea to make the outcome depend on the war status. Adds just that much more immersion. On top of that it was just plain well written.

Mortarion, I like the buildup for your story, and I'd like to see more of your main character's interactions with the other heroes. Love a good soul eater!

< Message edited by Jaden -- 6/22/2013 20:53:48 >
DF  Post #: 10
6/22/2013 21:24:13   
Mortarion

Thanks Jaden, and this is not the first time I am using Mortarion, he has a back story (which I have to re-work and finish) but if you are interested, I can link you to it. Thanks once again, any grammar corrections by the way?

And speaking of interacting with other heroes, PM me if you want my char to interact with yours (this is for everyone by the way) :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/22/2013 21:41:02   
Jaden
Friendly!

"in the battlefield"
I think it should be "on the battlefield"

That's all I can spot. Btw once you finish your back story I'll check it out if I have time!
DF  Post #: 12
6/22/2013 21:42:39   
Mortarion

Thanks for the help, and ok
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/23/2013 14:55:36   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

Considering the dilemma regarding support or disapproval for The Rose through Book Three, I enjoyed Jaden's story quite a bit. It did a very nice job of summarizing the internal conflict that is likely afflicting a good deal of people (Possibly even the Hero of Dragonfable) and capturing the tense air of waiting before the beginning of war.

@Mort: Devouring the souls of the dead... A very interesting concept, and not one I have seen from a warmonger as of yet. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/23/2013 15:09:41   
Jaden
Friendly!

Thank you Faerdin! On another note, is it alright if I give small appearances or mentions of other people's characters? I may write a small continuation of my story and I think it would be cool to bring others into that.
DF  Post #: 15
6/23/2013 15:10:18   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

Of course! Including other warmongers is something of a tradition for war stories. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/23/2013 15:26:28   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Jaden, I've seen a lot of people include others in their war stories (and I enjoyed yours, btw). But I think that the practice is to ask permission first, and then include the person. Then again, I wouldn't know. I've never done it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
6/23/2013 15:44:06   
Mortarion

Fae: Well, someone is always bringing innovations. You could call me Melquiades (I doubt anyone gets the reference, but meh)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/23/2013 15:44:25   
deather98

Hope you all didn't mind the poor grammar in my story and hymm
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
6/26/2013 15:51:34   
kors

Well here is my war story. I cut it short towards the end just because everything up to the last paragraph has been taunting me to finish it so I did. It feels like quite the cliche ending though so if I can get to focus on that I may just do more(highly unlikely as I have 3 other big story projects buzzing in my head and all the ideas for this one are drowned out by the others).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
6/26/2013 22:59:37   
The Odor

Okay against what I originally planned I made a War story for this war. C&C would be appriciated.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
6/28/2013 1:21:03   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Ok well, I have made a war story part 1 and will unleash part 2 upon us at 50%, what do you guys think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/28/2013 13:41:09   
deatharrows

I made a story. Please read it if you want. It's kind of awesome... just know I'm not a master author like almost everyone else here so my work isn't as good by comparison but I put in a lot of effort so please read it if you want. Click here for the war thread page which contains the story.

< Message edited by deatharrows -- 6/28/2013 13:44:04 >
DF AQW  Post #: 23
6/28/2013 20:12:48   
AlkaNephrite

I actually made a story for once...and it turned out weird...*headdesks*...why does this always happen to me? Why?

Can people delete posts in L&L forums? I accidentally double posted and I can't seem to find the delete post option...

< Message edited by AlkaNephrite -- 6/28/2013 21:10:56 >
Post #: 24
6/28/2013 21:30:20   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Nix. Other than the fact that I'm very certain that it's spelled 'Ma'am' here:

quote:

Raharu Ydra: Umm, I mean, ahhhhhhh. Mame.

I didn't see any obvious errors.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition