Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2013 15:09:04   
Raharu95

Read! I can whole heatedly said dat I loves it ^^

Nix, I can say that your writing is a bit cheesy and could give a bit more details. Like Detailing the surroundings or the characters a bit more. But for what is worth, you honestly wrote a humorous tale ^^ I enjoyed it, not only because I was the star, but because it honestly made me smile while reading it ^^ Plus you gave me an idea 'v'

My only complain is dat the transformation seemed a bit rushed X3. Dough that's probably because I adore transformations and I liked dem to be more descriptive. I don't know, I just feel like there was something missing. Also I was a bit confused. is Raharu in here suppose to be part VurrMan or a VurrMan who hides as a Human? Cause if it's the former den the dialogues make sense to me, but if it's the later, I get confused since they are talking about wholes. They should be talking about of taking of the mask or to stop hiding your true face instead.~

And now for some spelling corrections ^^

quote:

Raharu: Are you guys Lyserus and Dart?
Dart: Where are our manors?
Lyserus: *stares at Dart* We are an evil clan trying to destroy the world or dominate in it---
Dart: Enough--
Lyserus: I mean even you want to create a world of endless conflict. And your worried about manors?

I believe you meant manners, right? ^^

quote:

Dart: Yeah, ummm funny thing. Though we don't eat the dragons, we ahhhh.........ummmm......how can I say this?
Raharu: *takes a step back* Nnnnoooo!?!?!?!
Dart: Yeeeeeeeeah....

While dat made me laugh, I think the Questions marks are out of place there. Because Raharu is not asking a question, he just exclaiming out in disbelief. Like you can say "No... That Can't be!!" instead of "Are you serious?!" The questions marks make it sounds Ackward in my head ^^" But I'm probably nitpicking here, so I apologize.

quote:

Raharu takes out his Orb of the Glaive and begins clashing with Nix's Skull Cane. Raharu takes a quick moment and somersaults towards one of the boulders and dodges Nix's attack as the cane touches the boulder, it shatters to pieces.

I can't help but think dat's deliberate XP I tend to do dis sort of thing as well X3

Edit: Flashbang down there made me realize my mistake X3, I apologize.

I thank you again for giving my this Opportunity, Nix ^^

< Message edited by Raharu95 -- 7/21/2013 14:22:46 >
DF  Post #: 51
7/20/2013 15:37:10   
flashbang

@Raharu
quote:

he attemptsto freeze them both

You interfered before he could freeze him.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
7/21/2013 14:18:02   
Raharu95

@Flashbang

Oh Thanks! Darn I have no idea how i missed that word when I read through it twice XP Well thank you for the correction ^^
DF  Post #: 53
7/21/2013 20:04:27   
flashbang

No problem Raharu.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =DF= Dragon Rose War Commentary Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition