Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epicduel Skill Tree Changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel Skill Tree Changes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2013 17:58:03   
YouCantbeatmeee
Banned

So i Would Like Suggest Some Changes On Malfuction,Smoke,and Intimadate Seen as Smoke Improves With Tech Why Couldnt Malfuction and Intimidate Be The Same
Epic  Post #: 1
6/22/2013 18:03:14   
Mother1

the things

1 this should be in the balance section since it is a suggestion on balance

2 if they did this it would cause a shift in power which wouldn't be a good thing.

So not supported.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/22/2013 20:32:48   
  Exploding Penguin

If malfunction increased with technology, then TM's would have plasma bolt and supercharge, 2 very solid damaging skills, stacked with a debuff of the same damage type increasing with the same stat. I could literally have 20 support and 20 strength and only tech (and maybe dexterity) and still wreck opponents because of my malfunction taking away 60 tech stacked with a plasma bolt which would then hit 70+ on almost all opponents.

Intimidate's a defensive measure for the two classes that have it, so if it increases with a tanking stat then it's already pretty much overpowered. The only exception to this kind of combination is technician, and that's because of the poor synergy with TM which reduces the skill's effectiveness with the class. Asking for intimidate to increase with tech would be like asking for defense matrix, reflex boost, etc... to increase with tech as well.

< Message edited by Exploding Penguin -- 6/22/2013 20:33:29 >
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epicduel Skill Tree Changes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition