Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 4

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 4
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/1/2013 18:58:50   
Heroes of the Scape

I will be out of town this weekend and be unable to take screen shots. I will still send in plans though.
AQ  Post #: 226
10/2/2013 14:17:20   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok no problem Heroes of the Scape.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
10/2/2013 16:12:49   
Tha Killa

Good thing I have extra time this weekend so don't get too comfy Geoto:)
AQ  Post #: 228
10/5/2013 1:11:55   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok guys this weekend has officially begun, let us see if he next few weeks will see the fall of Aerodu or another comeback. Starting screenshot

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/5/2013 1:12:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 229
10/5/2013 2:13:01   
neo_manni

LETS DO THIS THEN!!!!

PEACE OUT AND ROCK ON!!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 230
10/6/2013 14:31:17   
Heroes of the Scape

Sorry, forgot to send in plans. Had crazy busy weekend and did not have internet access until now. If we win just assume the two closest spots.
AQ  Post #: 231
10/7/2013 1:07:03   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Alright Heroes of the Scape.

Thats it for another PUC weekend everyone and here is the ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked C4 and C10, Geoto gained 120 points while Aerodu lost 2180. Geoto takes C4 and C10.
This week Aerodu sent in no plans but heoes of the Scape asked that if they win to have them take the 2 closest areas. Aerodu's attack failed.

Not long now fellow Geotians, if we keep this up Paxia will be ours.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
10/7/2013 2:43:09   
neo_manni

its crazy! I swear there are too many pack mobs and high endurance mobs in defend geoto I wish I could fight more low level monsters and be over with it but it feels like it wants me to not support my clan for some reason. I wonder if I could get a new browser and see if I can increase my luck against the monster pool generator.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 233
10/12/2013 1:05:22   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok guys yet another weekend for the PUC, maybe the second to last week for this particular game. Starting screenshot. Good luck and battle on.

EDIT: I am surprised there have been no new posts over the whole weekend, hopefully this will drum up some activity. This weekend's PUC is over, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked C8 and C9, Geoto gained 35 while Aerodu lost 2357. Geoto took C8 and C9.
Aerodu attacked C7 and C3 but failed to take either.

Looks like next week will be Aerodu's last stand/ last chance to get back in the game.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/14/2013 1:10:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 234
10/14/2013 13:17:57   
tommy2468

Congrats on another win Geoto! I doubt that Aerodu will be able to manage a force great enough to take back any places so I think that there will only be two weeks left of this particular game.

Not enough time to start a government, but hopefully enough time for some words of encouragement for when the Glacians come into the scene:)
AQ  Post #: 235
10/14/2013 16:32:04   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

1 week actually, I haven't updated the first post yet so Aerodu actually only have 2 areas left.
EDIT: Map updated.

EDIT2: Ok guys here we go, possibly the last week end of this game so better do what we can, starting screenshot. I guess I need to remind Aerodu to send in their plans again, when we get back to having more than 2 clans I will need to be much stricter on the rule about sending plans in on time. Could all the clans who want to take part in the next game please nominate a representative to send in your plans each week and post it here for me.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/19/2013 1:08:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 236
10/19/2013 12:48:52   
Heroes of the Scape

Sorry, got caught up in the war. I can still do it I just got distracted, (and a little demotivated) I will do better. I think I will just send it when the previous round ends that way I don't forget.

Once our Government is back in order I will make a motion to give this duty to the Clan Head.

< Message edited by Heroes of the Scape -- 10/19/2013 13:32:22 >
AQ  Post #: 237
10/19/2013 16:07:06   
tommy2468

@Oliver I think I would be the only person at the moment in Glacius that is capable of sending in any plans for the PUC. I will happily take on the role until we have our nominations and elections out of the way and a Clan General has been put in place.

After that I can relinquish the role to them and allow them to take charge here in the PUC! :P

Although it will be strange because I won't actually be able to play much what with the bad internet I have here :O So I suppose I'll have to do what I can at the weekends and hope that my fellow Glacians can help me pull through with it :D

And when is the usual time for sending in plans? Would that be on a Friday?

AQ  Post #: 238
10/19/2013 20:49:59   
Heroes of the Scape

By starting time on Friday.
AQ  Post #: 239
10/20/2013 3:34:41   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

You have until Saturday at 01:00 to AM your clan's battle plan to the GM (me). If it's not received by the GM until then, the clan is considered skipping it's turn

From the first post. The exact time of starting can vary by a couple of hours or so depending on who the game master is, currently me. As long as I remain game master the above is the correct starting time.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/20/2013 3:35:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 240
10/20/2013 5:52:42   
tommy2468

That should be okay then :) Good luck in the (possibly) final battle to both Aerodu and Geoto!
AQ  Post #: 241
10/21/2013 1:09:07   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok guys that is it for this week (and possibly for the game) ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked C1 and C2, Geoto lost 22 points while Aerodu lost ...

Aerodu attacked C4 and C3, Aerodu lost 2290 while Geoto lost 22.

So it is indeed over Geoto has succesfully conquered Paxia by eliminating Aerodu. Congratulations to all Geotians and their supporters.

Don't rest on your laurels just yet though, for a new game of Paxia Ultimate Conquest will be starting up soon, hopefully for next week. Map update coming soon.

EDIT: Map updated, looks good to see Paxia unified under the green of Geoto.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/21/2013 1:19:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 242
10/21/2013 7:17:57   
tommy2468

Seeing as that game had been restarted from a previous game, how long was it actually going on for?
AQ  Post #: 243
10/21/2013 11:45:29   
Heroes of the Scape

Well, seeing how this round started back in thread #2, a little over a year.
AQ  Post #: 244
10/22/2013 5:15:14   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I must say this game went on a lot longer than its predecessors, neither side wanted to call it a day until the game was well and truely over and things did go back and forth a fair bit, when I took over Geoto was on the back foot but then the tide turned.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 245
10/22/2013 15:25:47   
Heroes of the Scape

It was a very well fought contest. Part of the reason it took so long is because we stopped for at least three wars not including the Vox event. That was the turning point of this though. Geoto was able to rally some allies while we stood alone. Congrats on your win Geoto, you have very much earned it. You fight with valor and honor and there is no other Clan I would have rather lost to.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to return to the Airship so that the Mogfather can pour me a nice pair of shoes for my failure.
AQ  Post #: 246
10/22/2013 22:53:41   
neo_manni

YAY! we won thanks to all the geoto member and all our allies we couldn't have done it without to and thanks for the great competition guys especially aerodu and Dynami for sticking to the competition with so many of your active members. I remember one time this year I had gotten geoto to over 5000 in little over three weeks and then a single person crushed my points by fighting low level monsters, which I could hardly ever find took it down by half and got assistance from the rest of dynami members and when I got back from work we were in the negative again it was such a blow. since then I really disliked fighting low level monsters with my L150 but however with time I got over it and here we are now in the future and triumphed over all odds with my spelunking attitude, Oliver Bell's persistance, geoto members who remain in the shadows and our allies who aided us in a time of need. what I mean to say is....

PEACE OUT AND ROCK ON PAXIANS

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 247
10/25/2013 14:24:02   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok guys I pmed Dethhollow hoping to get a copy of the default map, unfortunately he hasn't pmed me back. As such I will need to recreate the default positions from memory, please let me know if there are any mistakes when I post the new thread tomorrow. Please could all clans participating in the PUC send in their plans ASAP.

EDIT: Found a default map in the old threads, unfortunately it is a bit small and low quality, still at least I now know where every clan goes.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/25/2013 15:07:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 248
10/25/2013 18:19:58   
Spanish Inquisition

Deth, ha. Here you go Oliver. I hope this helps.

Here's the one I made a while back. It's all clean, but should serve its purpose well.
AQ  Post #: 249
10/26/2013 0:43:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

It might be useful in the future, though for now I have already had to make do with what I had to restore the map. Still nice to see you again Spanish Inquisition, it has been a few months since you stopped by the PUC.

EDIT: As some clans do not know what the default map looks like I will be giving a plan due extension until 24 hours after the PUC starts this week only.
EDIT2: New thread up and ready for the new game. Guess I had better lock this thread up now. ~ Locked by Geotal's will (or mine whichever you prefer).

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 10/26/2013 1:12:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest thread 4
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition