Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: feed back plz

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: feed back plz
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2013 20:32:50   
ReinVI

if you really need to know he got 4 swords~ just check his details
Epic  Post #: 26
7/6/2013 20:34:15   
ambien

l want trans to say he got 4 swords from codes and if even plays ed any more
Post #: 27
7/6/2013 20:47:35   
Ranloth
Banned

Many people see me in-game, you have my character below avatar. How is that relevant to the discussion? Yes, I do play. I have all the regional cheevos if you haven't noticed which took me 1,600 Influence, or roughly a bit over 100 2v2 battles in two days.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
7/6/2013 20:54:17   
ReinVI

@ mother ~ So what? if they are so desperate to keep only a few in the game then make it one PER ACCOUNT if they can't do that then they need to either suck it up and live with a lot of people getting one with a lot of the players abusing and getting multiples for alts OR they can stop giving codes out all together I'm fine with either one. they gave out 900 swords today almost an entire servers population yet you know what? not nearly that number of people got a sword cause of the people like trans and all the other people who redeem the same code know all to well it's the same item but not caring that other players haven't even obtained one. at least with my system everybody would be happy once again

whats the different between 4 players with 1 and 1 player with 4? one has 4 happy players the other has 1 happy and 3 pissed off
Epic  Post #: 29
7/6/2013 21:02:14   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

know all to well it's the same item but not caring that other players haven't even obtained one. at least with my system everybody would be happy once again

I have yet to see today's code saying which one gives what weapon. I wanted both versions and twice it was done Physical after I've gotten my first copy. Then came the Energy.

Also restricting for account because one character has it? Only because it's an alt of yours, it doesn't mean it's not a player. Both are potential customers for ED and how does having a Sword on my main benefit my alts if they can't get an item? Better luck next time, as NW has said after releasing the last code.

Btw, I'm loving my 15-20 Swords I've gathered over my characters. Thanks Devs!
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2013 21:05:21   
Mother1

@ reinvi

They know this, and guess what? I doubt they will stop giving out prize codes just because some people couldn't get the codes.

We all know life isn't fair and even though this is a game there are many things in the game that aren't fair. This just happens to be one of those things.

They aren't going to stop giving out codes just because of a group of unhappy people, and I highly doubt they will suck it up and let a huge group of people get an item to please everyone to try and make everyone happy.

Epic  Post #: 31
7/6/2013 21:06:20   
ReinVI

ok that's one flaw of the code but that's just another problem with the current system is you don't know what your getting which does lead to 'unwanted duplicates' so the one code for each one
does work to an extent but still... and that only explains 3/4 of your swords :/
Epic  Post #: 32
7/6/2013 21:09:04   
Ranloth
Banned

That's why I've clearly said restocking one code and making it truly one per character. It's at the beginning of previous page... <_< Today, I've had a chance of getting a total of... 30 Swords and only two of my characters have gotten the Energy version. I redeemed Physical on all my alts but only duplicates on my main in hope it's Energy.

Even on the "new system", I'd still get it on alts if I'm fast enough. Simple as. Just not duplicate like my main did.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
7/6/2013 21:13:29   
ReinVI

@ mother ~a business should strive to make all customers happy not only is the current system strike out to players with slightly slower computers/ internet connections there unwillingness to actually fix the problem is another strike at those people. I like the game but the unfairness of some of the systems really does make me question the worth of playing :/

< Message edited by ReinVI -- 7/6/2013 21:23:38 >
Epic  Post #: 34
7/6/2013 21:23:36   
Mother1

@ Reinvi

If they were selling something here I could agree with you. The problem with that statement is that they aren't seeing anything here but are giving it away for free viva code. In other words they aren't selling anything to anyone here with these codes.

With every other limited item that you actually buy in game, when they run out they restock it (with the exception of the old infernal slayer sword) because they are actually selling something. With prize codes as I said before they aren't.
Epic  Post #: 35
7/6/2013 21:25:48   
Ranloth
Banned

I like how people question if it's worth playing ED due to unfairness of codes and they played just fine before codes were even created. Oh silly people. Free item and you question yourself whether you should play. Just treat it as if it was in the past - no codes so you farm for your items if you need to. :)
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
7/6/2013 21:28:37   
ReinVI

limited rares sold in game are fair because a player has to pay for them with either in game currency or varium which is an optional currency that's not needed for the most part other than to make the game easier/ access certain features. These codes are like say wal-mart having a free giveaway but saying if your not in this degree of customers you don't stand a chance in getting it. All customers should be treated equally even in free gift giveaways

Trans ~ It's not the system that questions the worth it's the unwillingness of the devs to fix the problem that questions worth. Back when the codes gave out random stuff that's not that worthwhile then I can say the current system is fair but when you have the high 'value' items it's just not a good system.

< Message edited by ReinVI -- 7/6/2013 21:36:55 >
Epic  Post #: 37
7/6/2013 21:30:47   
DunkThatOreo

I say get rid of these stupid prize codes. They serve no purpose except to spoil us for doing nothing to earn it.
Epic  Post #: 38
7/6/2013 21:36:01   
Mother1

@ reinvi

I know of several players who want limited rare items removed because they played favorites to time zones (I won't say their names) So while you may be happy with limited rares sold in game others aren't.

The point of what that everyone isn't going to be happy with this unless they do something to make it defeat the original purpose of the codes.

@ Dunkthatoreo

The staff started doing codes because they wanted to give away stuff to the players for free. So unless they decide other wise they will continue to give out codes.
Epic  Post #: 39
7/6/2013 21:43:23   
Lord Barrius

This essentially boils down to a complaint thread, unfortunately, which means it's not within the forum's rules.
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: feed back plz
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition