Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2013 20:11:15   
Redingard

Does anyone else feel as though the hair on the Infernal Fiend is really out of place? I mean, it looks as though it's not even attached to its body. Just a weird rug...floating behind its head. .-.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
7/13/2013 20:14:22   
Cyber doom5

1. i dont like how he is hunched over in battle i like him better standing tall

2. why dont ewe just fight the shop owners and beat then for a chance at possessing one of the shop characters
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
7/13/2013 20:19:08   
The Finnish Phoenix

Posture was never exactly the undead's claim to fame.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
7/13/2013 20:29:32   
Cyber doom5

dominate the world?

sorry my ogre trapper rules here but i here mechquest is nice this time of year
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
7/13/2013 20:31:38   
DarkLore

Going back to what Cyber Doom5 was saying. I'm surprised anauel is still not possesable. Would of been great if watching the tutorial video unlocked her. Sure that means a lot/every player would have her, but would give newbies something to start out with besides their starter. Plus that's how I would have implemented her as an oversoul.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/13/2013 20:33:27   
Cyber doom5

i just think we should be able to fight shop owners for a chance at possesing the contents

give them the same difficulty as the nightmare bosses originally had so that sg sales wouldnt drop

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
7/13/2013 20:34:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

I second that, the current bosses are hardly a challenge.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
7/13/2013 20:36:25   
Jmagician

@Cyber: SG sales would still drop because there is an alternate (free) way of getting them. Also, gold would hardly be used any more since there is a chance you could get the character for free. So, even limiting it to gold characters wouldn't be a good idea. Sorry, just my take on it.
AQW  Post #: 33
7/13/2013 20:36:31   
Cyber doom5

that way it would give people who have little money something to work towards(the ability to beat overpowered shop owners and a free character
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
7/13/2013 20:39:08   
Andlu

Thanks guys! It's good to be back. I'm all lost really .-. I don't know where the heck the characters after shadow pack release are... .-.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
7/13/2013 20:41:33   
Cyber doom5

oh they arent really anywhere because they arent possesable in the wild

infernal and necrosis are really the only ones who are possesable
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
7/13/2013 20:41:53   
Redingard

@TFP

When was it ever said Infernal Fiend was undead? It looks pretty alive to me, personally...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
7/13/2013 20:50:01   
the warden

:D I now have all the cards for fire series but, 101, 101 pierce, incinerate and metorite:D
and all for water but ,water rapid, refresh, 525, renew and 204:)
still hunting for Necrosis though..
I love Soulgems xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
7/13/2013 20:58:43   
The Finnish Phoenix

@Redingard: Well his teeth grow into his face, so it seems his face is like a black skull or some such, probably from being charred since he's Infernal. The rest of him is covered by his helmet and armor, sorta like Degore, but there's probably charred bones underneath. Although it's hard to say really...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
7/13/2013 21:11:18   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Please remember that while you are free to greet each other, you are required to add to the discussion as well or your post will be off topic and spam and will be deleted. Several posts in this thread were deleted because they were not adding to the discussion. If you want to play catch up with long lost friends, take it to pm. Do not derail this thread.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/13/2013 21:40:26   
Redingard

@TFP

I don't think that's armor...I think that is the Infernal Fiend. I mean, Nulgath only steals their souls. He never asked for their mortality.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
7/13/2013 21:47:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

Hmm, well some fiends are undead at any rate, since Degore is a DeathFiend, although I'm not sure whether they all are... Maybe being undead is what makes Degore the DeathFiend, although this is the realm of OverSoul and we're all souls, so we're all dead anyway right?...

I have a headache.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
7/13/2013 21:50:40   
Redingard

@TFP

Well, I guess it depends on how you look at it. Physically, yes, we are dead. But we retained our sense of self, our will, and out soul. In that regard, we are clearly not dead. But, going by that logic, all of the Fiends are "dead", so to speak. On top of that, an undead could just as easily goto Nulgath as a living being could. In that case, it doesn't matter what you are.

...this is pretty darn confusing, I agree. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
7/13/2013 22:07:02   
The Finnish Phoenix

And then there's conversations like this which only serve to worsen the confusion:

Controlled Infernal Fiend: I'll shred you to pieces, pathetic mortal!
Enemy Templar: You dare challenge me, mortal? I will shatter your tainted soul into enternity!

What?!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
7/13/2013 22:08:38   
Jmagician

A fiend is just an evil spirit or a demon. Undeads do fall in this category, but doesn't necessarily mean fiends have to be undead.

edit: What I don't get is that a soul is immortal. It isn't subject to time.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 7/13/2013 22:12:44 >
AQW  Post #: 45
7/13/2013 22:21:45   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

I need the Infernal Fiend and I need him quick. He looks awesome and REALLY strong

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/13/2013 22:44:26   
DarkLore

You should see him when he has his sword sheathed in the lobbies. I just love his idle pose and walking animations.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
7/13/2013 22:54:47   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Well 6 of my encounter with him resulted in failure so seems like he's pretty annoying to catch >_<"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
7/13/2013 23:03:35   
DarkLore

I caught him using Rainbowtheus. He's quite powerful for an apprentice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
7/13/2013 23:08:30   
ACW0

Just caught Dezgardo :D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition