Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Defence and Resistance

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Defence and Resistance
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/30/2013 5:45:42   
martinsen5

When you put your cursor on top of the enemy's level circle, you'll see a window saying "View Stats & Skills"

I would however like to see the other player's resistance and defence when I do this, without having to click the circle for their playercard to open, and then have to close it afterwards.

What do you think? Personally I think this would help a lot of players who often need to know whether the enemy has low resistance or defence in order to deal higher damage.

Edit: I would like to add that if you have a slow computer, opening another player's playercard can cause lag, which again is a problem since each turn is time-limited.

< Message edited by martinsen5 -- 7/30/2013 5:49:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/30/2013 6:04:13   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Supported.

Sometimes I click the circle and I freeze. If i just hover my cursor over it; I should be able to see there def & res! Nice idea!
Epic  Post #: 2
7/30/2013 10:58:38   
Dual Thrusters

And maybe strength?

Supported because it would be convenient.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/30/2013 11:07:17   
Predator9657

How about weapons and their damage as well :p
Epic  Post #: 4
7/30/2013 11:17:30   
SKRALL213

Supported.

Have it where you see the exact Defense and Resistance as in you go over it and it says 20-24 Def and 20-24 Resist. Or something close to it. I have lost allot of turns if the game was lagging because of it and the first turn was mine but stuck with the stats and skill tree still loading.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/30/2013 16:45:27   
Killer666

Very much supported, idk how easy this will be for titan to code into the game but i think it would very much help game play
Epic  Post #: 6
7/30/2013 16:56:52   
Ranloth
Banned

In other words, basic information? Why not add weapon damage to it? We could go for simplified form and add it all up so "10-12 +35" would show as 45-47. This would save on the space required for the box with the information and still be useful.

I could see it being done but not anytime soon (read: low priority).
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Defence and Resistance
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition