Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: In your minds, why is it you play EpicDuel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: In your minds, why is it you play EpicDuel?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2013 5:01:19   
kaiseryeux21

@val, there are lots of them in this game really. Majority of them are on the same faction called (something dark??). lols.

anyway, as noticed most of them doesn't really have a high percentage win rate. I used to be a BM also, i also used to have the same build but after a few days, i just realize there is really nothing fun with it. Yes you win most of the time, but you just won not because you are a good player but because you are using the build that has a very strong offensive skills against any other class.

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 10/7/2013 5:02:17 >
DF Epic  Post #: 26
10/7/2013 5:23:56   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@val it is players like these that makes the game even less enjoyable, i mean people using the same build over and over again is already ruining the experience(90% of the players ingame are either high strength bloodmage or focus hunters), and they also call people names(weep for the future of humanity).
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/7/2013 8:17:01   
Stabilis

Valkyrie,

PvP, items and titles to represent your "status", and AE attracts people who are as young as possible. It is very difficult to work with.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 10/7/2013 8:18:20 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
10/7/2013 8:30:48   
Mother1

@ Valkrie

I don't get that myself, more like the opposite. They say "Finally someone who isn't using an overused build" Or finally some variety. But yeah those kinds of players do make the game less enjoyable for many.
Epic  Post #: 29
10/7/2013 10:46:58   
Calogero

worst thing is, if you even try to use a different build, you'll be squashed by the Drone builds...
You know what we need, the HP and defenses we had before... boy do I miss my 5 focus Bloodmage build

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/11/2013 7:03:10   
Arcanis

Made my personal record : today was exactly 100 days since i did my last fight in ED.
And to be honest, if I wasn't bored at work i wouldn't even remember to log in.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/11/2013 10:52:36   
Drianx

Arc, I even stopped duelling (and logging on too) even before you.

I still browse the forums from time to time, and discover that people are still playing this game, but almost every one lacks excitement in their posts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/11/2013 12:16:08   
MirageD

arc, ...but we miss you :( without ppl like you coming back....how will we ever survive?
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
10/11/2013 20:11:45   
nico0las

I can only speak for myself, but I think most people will agree with me, I have absolutely no idea why I play this.
It could be due to the fact that it's grown on me. It could be because it's part of my daily routine to go on for a half hour or so. It might be because I feel bad for paying so much and seeing it all go to waste.

At the end of the day though, I think I play it because it's distracting, it's engrossing, and it's entertaining. It's like watching a bad movie: no matter how many times I watch the Avengers, it's still awful but it's a great distraction for two hours, which is sometimes what people need.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/11/2013 22:48:34   
wireclub1990
Banned

Honestly I think the only reason I've logged in since omega (a lot less then I used to ) is because I like answers and I still can't answer how they got omega so badly wrong I play in the hopes they may fix it or to answer my question .
Post #: 35
10/11/2013 23:02:42   
Mother1

@ Wireclub1990

I can think of a couple of things

1 Luck factors got buffed a lot.
2 Varium players getting nerfed hard with poor compensation for their hard earned money they spent.
3 The game still being pay to win due to overpowered promo's
4 lack of cores to increase in game possibilities as well as counter other cores.
5 Lack of balance
6 Everything becoming so expensive it isn't even funny.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 10/11/2013 23:03:27 >
Epic  Post #: 36
10/11/2013 23:31:08   
kosmo

agreed on evrything but not on point 3, i dont find the game p2w , altrought as a non var since 5 years i feel like the game is very fair to us in this phase
Epic  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: In your minds, why is it you play EpicDuel?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition