Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

more ways to earn arcade tokens

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> more ways to earn arcade tokens
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2013 7:01:03   
kaiseryeux21

the re-opening of arcade brings back excitement into this game there's no doubt about it. It maybe different compare to previous arcade due to removal of PVP aspect but it's still rewarding. Im sure the dev's wants all players to experience the full enjoyment of the arcade, but we know not alot of players (including those who regularly buy variums) wants to spend 125 variums for just a single arcade token. although daily missions rewards 1 token everyday, I still think it's not enough to really enjoy the new arcade system. I know the new system has still alot to offer but i guess we need more ways to earn arcade tokens. that's why i suggest that arcade tokens will be included as PVP drops in winning a battle. Im not being too greedy here because other's might say that the system might be abused. Here's my suggestion:

1vs1 = 3-5% drop rate
2vs2= 5-7% drop rate
jugg = 5% drop rate

you can make adjustments if you want, feel free.
DF Epic  Post #: 1
10/6/2013 8:06:57   
Ranloth
Banned

I'd say 2.5% for 1v1 and 5% for 2v2 + Juggernaut - since these modes have had double the rate of 1v1 in the past. This would probably be indirectly lowered if PvP drops will be re-introduced such as weapons or Misc. items that we can sell or use for missions, but that's fine.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/6/2013 9:14:28   
kaiseryeux21

@trans, i highly doubt if pvp drops rewarding broken weapons will still return now that we have another way of acquiring new items through the arcade. The arcade now have it all. I dont know if that is intentional but as noticed, prize code now rewards arcade tokens instead of a rare weapon. It's fine with me because i usually cannot redeem the code due to conflict with time zone. Just want to point out that the arcade opens so many possibilities, and somehow solve certain issues that the players would usually complain (prize code, pvp drops etc.)

< Message edited by kaiseryeux21 -- 10/6/2013 9:15:15 >
DF Epic  Post #: 3
10/6/2013 9:29:37   
Ranloth
Banned

It was only one prize code that awarded an Arcade Token - not a permanent change, nor you can confirm the prize codes will reward Tokens from now on. Prize Codes were on hiatus up until few days ago.

Nowhere I've mentioned broken weapons, although they can still return and be repaired - it'd be cheaper than buying the base version and have higher sellback than Arcade drops. If you don't believe in drops returning, we shouldn't need Arcade Tokens as a PvP drop either - we have Daily Missions and Varium for a reason.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
10/6/2013 10:23:44   
kaiseryeux21

@trans, lols, ur ego. You can't expect everyone agreeing on you always. Pls. learn to accept new ideas. I never said the broken weapons should not return, pls refer to my post. I only said i "doubt" since as observed, the dev's are introducing new and improved system. like for example, the arcade. Before it requires pvp, now they made it a game of chance. And broken weapons are all exclusive for varium players only. the new arcade opens up for so many possibilities. Im not a dev, nor so are you. All we can do is make our arguments based on the current state of things.^^. that's my opinion and that's the way i see things. things seen from a young professional's point of view.
DF Epic  Post #: 5
10/6/2013 10:32:33   
Ranloth
Banned

I did agree to the suggestion in the first post, and explained the prize code misconception (where you thought prize codes will award Tokens only, or so it seems). Otherwise, I've just explained why the rate may be indirectly lowered if PvP drops will be re-introduced.

< Message edited by Trans -- 10/6/2013 10:34:53 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> more ways to earn arcade tokens
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition