Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= October 16th, 2013 - Meet Mr. Musk

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= October 16th, 2013 - Meet Mr. Musk
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2013 12:15:26   
Scyze

For some reason I had a feeling that we would see 'stat boosters' like the ones in MechQuest or DragonFable. Last week proved it and I wasn't surprised because at some point, I knew it was eventually going to come. I wasn't expecting it to come this soon though.
If the permanent versions do indeed come then I hope that they (in the future) don't get abusive. I'm quite happy with the +6 at the moment but I don't want to see it going over 10 if new ones appear.

With me no longer willing to do PvP battles until next year, I'm planning to only have battles against NPCs. I'm going to do PvP battles only if Missions require me to do so.

To make the bar's percentage to go down to 0% quicker, a new Mission making you beat Chairman Platinum multiple times will be the best option. I don't think that many of the players are actually bothering to beat Chairman Platinum anymore after they've got the Achievement. To be honest, I don't even see much point of beating him a lot BUT I do want to beat him a hundred times.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
10/24/2013 12:18:43   
Mother1

@ scyze

I actually beat the chairman 40 times already. When I am waiting for capture points to turn over and I already got a win in that area I find batting the chairman a good pass time.
Epic  Post #: 152
10/24/2013 14:16:17   
Scyze

@Mother1,
There isn't much point to beat him a lot but this is affecting everyone playing EpicDuel wanting to get the "new stuff". When the release goes live tomorrow, we won't be able to get it unless something happens overnight today. If one person decided to beat him hundreds of times, is it really going to make much of a difference? Maybe but we don't even know how many times we need to beat him for the percentage to get down to 0.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
10/24/2013 15:49:28   
martinsen5

I only bothered beating him a couple of times before I stopped. Mainly because I figured the achievement doesn't increase in rating depending on the amount of wins you have...
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
10/25/2013 3:43:04   
Seteriel

I'm also not sure what the "beat npc x for y number of times" counter is about. Maybe we see something attached to it soon - as it has been with similar stuff in the past.

I am at 23 wins, would have been more but i didn't find much time for playing the past week.
AQW Epic  Post #: 155
10/25/2013 4:21:59   
CN2025

the x counter is there to show you how many times you've beaten the boss it doesn't have any other purpose

< Message edited by CN2025 -- 10/25/2013 4:22:14 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 156
10/28/2013 11:30:10   
Khalix

Someone tell me I'm not the only person disturbed by his eyes.

I mean, in comparison to everyone else, the art style looks different- It lacks the black borders to distinguish one part from another. It looks more like a painting than a drawing in my opinion, and it looks out of place, especially combined with his armor (Which is drawn normally)

You can use the login screen for comparisons.
Compare Musk's face to Platinum. You'll see that Platinum's facial features are distinguished by black lines while Musk's face isn't.
Epic  Post #: 157
10/28/2013 12:04:52   
Predator9657

^ Yeah.

quote:

the x counter is there to show you how many times you've beaten the boss it doesn't have any other purpose

Not yet.
Epic  Post #: 158
10/28/2013 14:42:57   
martinsen5

@Khalix, Good Lord, I have to look away every time I log in, haha.
AQW Epic  Post #: 159
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= October 16th, 2013 - Meet Mr. Musk
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition