Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Tech,Support,Dex,Strength Boosts OP!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Tech,Support,Dex,Strength Boosts OP!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2013 14:42:02   
toopygoo

exactly : /its just as if you have a completely balanced level upgrade. i dont see a way in which this can be abused.

AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/20/2013 10:34:07   
kosmo

we are 3 or 4 in my faction using all of the cores togheter, i invite someone of u to come ingame and test it against me if they dont belive it.
i will not stay here and listen to ppl that arnt active or tht have 5k total wins.
Epic  Post #: 27
10/20/2013 10:39:21   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

i will not stay here and listen to ppl that arnt active or tht have 5k total wins.

1) Looking at the numbers doesn't require playing. It only gives a better insight.
2) Number of wins doesn't make your opinion any more or less valid. In fact, it's quite rude to say someone's opinion is wrong/stupid/invalid/etc., because they don't have as much wins.
3) Only because people don't agree, it doesn't mean they are wrong. Opinions are subjective and cannot be refuted.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
10/20/2013 11:35:54   
kosmo

im srry i dont agree, what im sayng is how ppl can even talk of current balance if they arnt currently active, i do know who NEVER does a 1v1 but still talks about balance in 1v1;
because when something thats obiusly OP gets considered balanced because its not affordable (consumable), i can only say go and test it.
Epic  Post #: 29
10/20/2013 13:23:58   
Mother1

@ Kosmo

How do you know if said players are active or not? Not everyone plays with the their mains. I have friends who play with alts because at lower levels there are a lot more build options than at the higher levels.

Also I play the game quite a bit myself with my main, and I have seen this done before. However even with this the extra stat boosts didn't really hurt. Cause remember even with these passive cores all equipped you are giving up using other passive cores you many want to use. There is always a draw back with everything in this game.

If a build becomes strong with this combo I don't see what the problem is if that build doesn't become overpowered.
Epic  Post #: 30
10/20/2013 14:52:28   
martinsen5

@OP, I don't think you realize how often I manage to land a critical hit, block or deflect due to my current luck cores. If I were to equip these new passive cores, providing me with a small stat bonus of 6 stat points in either str, dex, tech or sup, I would have to sacrifice my luck cores. Not to mention landing two crits in one battle is probably more effective than having 6 more points in strenght or support and deal 1-2 damage more each turn with my primary, sidearm or auxiliary.

I support making unlimited versions, however I'm not sure if decreasing the stats from 6 to 5 is necessary? A lot of "stat abusing" builds wouldn't even benefit from having 6 extra stat points as I believe it requires about... 8 stat points to make the numbers go up if you have high enough stats already. Decreasing it to 5 would only make it worse?
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/20/2013 17:50:25   
CN2025

it just adds to variety to the total of cores in game ,and i dont see any one who can prove it is op seeing how you have to give up your current luck core to insert a stat one any ways .For inserting all four you would need all your weapon type passive slots which instead could have been used for other cores
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Tech,Support,Dex,Strength Boosts OP!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition