Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Permanent version of Musk Cores? STR/DEX/TECH/SUPP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Permanent version of Musk Cores? STR/DEX/TECH/SUPP
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2013 5:39:44   
Warmaker04

Well the tittle says it all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/21/2013 5:50:19   
Seteriel

Regarding the design notes, it is very likely that there will be permanent versions of the stat cores.
However, wouldn't this be better put in Questions & Answers forum ?

edit: in case you wanted a balance discussion: we have already this thread http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21486168

< Message edited by Seteriel -- 10/21/2013 5:51:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/21/2013 9:16:31   
Predator9657

quote:

Regarding the design notes, it is very likely that there will be permanent versions of the stat cores.

Where'd you find that? I really hope that is the case.
Epic  Post #: 3
10/21/2013 9:20:06   
Ranloth
Banned

Very likely doesn't mean confirmed. We read the dialogue in-game and the DNs, and try to speculate afterwards. We know there will be more rewards after we get the bar to 0%, and Musk's Armor will be one of them.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
10/21/2013 9:33:41   
Seteriel

^ agreed.

Regarding the specific passages of the DNs that adress future cores:
quote:

New Cores
Chairman's Ebilcorp extractor is bad news, but Musk has plans to reengineer it to be a source of limitless energy! As an added bonus, the power plant will be able to produce advanced cores capable to augmenting basic stats!

As there are already stat cores with the latest release, the "advanced cores capable to augmenting basic stats" leave much room for speculations
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/21/2013 9:42:55   
Ranloth
Banned

And this bit from the latest DNs:
quote:

According to Musk, he can re-engineer the factory to be a source of renewable, clean energy. There may also be some other amazing prizes inside once the Ebilcorp Factory's defense are eliminated.

Since the latest cores need this energy, there may not be enough to sustain the unlimited versions just yet. And the "amazing prizes" further gives speculation - these are not bound to weapons. ;)
We should take it to the DNs thread, since it's going off-topic. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
10/21/2013 12:31:05   
Rocker!

Well regarding cores, if previous bought cores wont get eliminated, i would buy these new permanent cores u suggest (or others) so later i would switch between cores.

But now makes me wait for the best core to spend my credits on before losing the one i already bought.

Cores should be permanent in our inventory first!

Cheers!
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Permanent version of Musk Cores? STR/DEX/TECH/SUPP
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition