Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Jump start / head start

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Jump start / head start
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/26/2013 22:20:58   
CN2025

so recently i thought that having a vehicle should give you some kind boost , i was thinking like 1% extra chance to go first or some thing and the new flying shoes should stack with it as well .giving you 2% extra chance to start first what do you guys think?

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 10/27/2013 10:21:41 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/26/2013 23:02:18   
Moneyman2011

Pretty cool but 1 or 2 extra percent chance? might as well not have it at all right?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/26/2013 23:07:45   
GearzHeadz

Percentages mean a lot in this game... Don't believe me, get deflection shield or ninja reflexes.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/26/2013 23:15:52   
Moneyman2011

Well technically thats 2/100 battles of a percentage just to go first. Do you guys need it that badly?
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/27/2013 0:10:44   
TheRandomGuyYouSee

I'm with Moneyman on this one, it's not a significant difference at all.
Post #: 5
10/27/2013 0:52:16   
CN2025

exactly but it should encourage getting bikes / that hover boots thing after you have all items robots + core

Edit: its not jsut 2/100 like you said money man its 2% + the other support % as well giving you an extra chance to go first if you think about it though riding a bike into a battle is faster then walking right?

< Message edited by CN2025 -- 10/27/2013 1:00:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/28/2013 4:20:03   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Though it is a nice idea, vehicles are in-game as a nice, out of battle, aesthetic item. This partly is to limit the amount of things impacting on battles on top of stats, that can become extremely confusing. The other thing is that there needs to be a few items out there that are just nice for travelling and out of battle. You do not use the hoverbikes in battle, so why should they give an advantage? Just because they allow you to arrive at the battle first or something? In that sense you could argue that Bounty Hunters would usually sneak up on their foes and therefore go first, since they'd likely get the first blow - or that Techmages may be able to sense their enemy, so they should go first, since they know their enemy is there first. There are loads of things that can be said for most the classes, but it is thinking to far into things!

Bikes are not currently in battles, so therefore they do not effect them, and it would add yet another item that people would feel they need to purchase to keep up with the pace of the game. That all being said, that is simply listing the reasons it would not go into the game. Since it is a non-varium and varium item, it means there would be no issue with the boost being added in that sense, so it is something that could be considered still. It's just whether we feel it is best whether or not to limit the number of impacts on battle instead of adding bonuses to absolutely everything!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/29/2013 23:46:31   
DeamJean

Not supported for the reason that bikes are expensive and it will only make those that either have varium or rich people in game to get them excpt for ten year titan, hover bike and a few bikes that you can get them without cash.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Jump start / head start
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition