Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Acive Energy Cores

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Acive Energy Cores
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/2/2013 18:46:39   
Scyze

Then get Generator or Piston Punch. You don't need to use the Cores as well. If you're unable to use a Core, then don't use it. Don't consider buying another Core until you change Classes.

And yes, some Classes are weaker. You can't always get balance for all of the Classes. One simple change might make another Class stronger than others. BHs and BMs might not get Energy back but you guys have Blood Lust. Blood Lust helps a lot doesn't it?
When I was a BM, I barely used a Core.

< Message edited by Scyze -- 11/2/2013 18:47:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/2/2013 19:25:30   
Caspyin

I don't have to revise my build. It's staying exactly the same. Where did I state my build was now broken? I didn't. Thanks for the unnecessary advice on BMs.

Back to the topic on hand...

The point is, these changes create a boost to all energy regen'ing classes and BM's cant compete in the war of attrition (energy). Simple facts.

Also, as they stated in the design notes, just one of many changes to come, if they still plan to change/nerf passives, that will be the point when the class will be completely worthless.

:-D

-Caspyin
Post #: 27
11/3/2013 5:51:05   
Sensei Chan

Trans that is because you don't have Azreal weapons or any expensive energy cores
Epic  Post #: 28
11/3/2013 6:06:50   
Ranloth
Banned

Devs don't take into account bias suggestions either, so you can stop saying I disagree because I don't own it. One doesn't need to own an item to make an opinion which requires some facts to be brought on the table and seeing how powerful it is. Please don't attack people only because they don't agree with you - it won't help you get what you want.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
11/3/2013 6:30:40   
danirasab
Banned

quote:

It's totally unfair that we now have to pay energy to use cores, what really ticked me off is my build doesn't work anymore now using Force Strike costs 20 energy and I'm sure I'm not alone.
This has made EpicDuel even worse for me I don't enjoy playing anymore and I will never be spending another penny on this game!

If your build doesn't work then devise a new strategy or a new build?

quote:

20 Energy is completely stupid it should be balanced at 14 since the other gun core costs 7 energy, I have Azreal and I am choosing NOT to use it until it gets properly balanced

Now look, most of the "Azrael will" gamers are complaining ^_^. I think you have had a fair bit of an advantage for 9 MONTHS!! You should have known that this was going to be a consideration for a nerf since this was the reason why many other gamers left. It's not even a nerf for azrael will; it's for the other cores too!!!

Post edited to remove unnecessary content. ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/3/2013 7:14:13 >
Epic  Post #: 30
11/3/2013 6:46:16   
ReinVI

( will say 20 is over the top maybe 16? ) but either way this update WAS a good thing and this is coming from someone playing a BM with Azreals.

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/3/2013 7:19:30 >
Epic  Post #: 31
11/3/2013 6:51:01   
Ranloth
Banned

Well, I say it should be between 15 and 20 Energy, so lowering it to perhaps 17-18 would be good enough - it is a strong ability after all. I don't agree with a cheap cost though, such as 10-12 Energy, because that'd make it easy to abuse, again.

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 11/3/2013 7:19:38 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
11/3/2013 7:47:27   
Pemberton

So NOW, my 50$ azrael gun and aux are so weak now, 80% damage and now I have to use 20 energy and 15 energy for the promo cores I paid for!
Thanks. Thanks a lot. Now I can deal 3 damage! for 20 energy and 3 damage for 15 energy! I can't even...
Post #: 33
11/3/2013 19:11:14   
toopygoo

@ pemberton i dont know what your class is, however its still super efficient with a correct setup-
e.g.BM with level 10 deadly aim. rage azraels, deals about 35-50 damage, then also miss their next oppertunity to heal, you now have a shot to deal 75 damage in two turns fro 20 energy... still cheaper than a high level skill, and oh look! your only cooldown is the ones on your guns, which all apply to everyone anyways!
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/3/2013 21:59:26   
Pemberton

I'm not a BM. I like how your example is an overpowered class with Deadly Aim with Bloodlust and Bludgeon. Too funny.
Post #: 35
11/4/2013 20:09:22   
toopygoo

@ pemberton

quote:

I'm not a BM. I like how your example is an overpowered class with Deadly Aim with Bloodlust and Bludgeon. Too funny.

i dont know what you joined the forum, but i highly sugges reading older p[osts before saying this kind of stuff...
BM is not, and never has been OP. the fact that you saw a lot of them might have made you think they areOP, however, i guarantee that Smoke/strength builds beat them more often than not. Just because you didnt experience that end of the stick doesnt mean it didnt exist.
Bm is no OP in any way, i find myself beating them 50% of the time anyways as a merc tank, and im not OP either.

additionally, that was one example. tech mages can also make great use of a similar strategy. Tac mercs should have no proble with it due to energy regen. you can Rage azraels, then that gives you the oppertunity for a huge damage after than with a bot. OR if youre a CH you can malfunctions, and strike, and azrales before using a lower level of unblockable massacre. this gest you PRETTY close to rage, and so you can rage the turn after usually if they attack you back. each calss has its strengths with it, you just have to not be blind and lazy to the options. you seem blinded by your opinions and closed views of things.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
11/4/2013 21:51:39   
Pemberton

I'm going to guess you don't have the Azrael gun toopypoo
Post #: 37
11/4/2013 22:10:07   
GearzHeadz

Toopygoo... His name is Toopygoo. I hope that was a typo on your part and not some immature remark. But he is correct, my smoke allows me to beat bms ALL the time. Azrael can be used in many different ways. Try thinking up a unique way to use it, and not copying a popular build.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
11/4/2013 22:17:05   
Pemberton

Wait, so how do I get smoke on my mage class?
Post #: 39
11/4/2013 22:20:36   
Mother1

@ Pemberton

do you have the omega promo? If you do it can nerf a person's dex if they have dex as the highest base stat. So in a way omega override can work as smoke, malf, or intimadate depending on your opponent.
Epic  Post #: 40
11/4/2013 22:20:46   
toopygoo

you dont. you use malfunction . and reroute. and high support. I am really not gonna go into telling you how to win.. ther is anough of that in the build suggestion section, but its very doable. best of luck!
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
11/4/2013 22:23:03   
Pemberton

Thanks for the advice...use malfunction and reroute...
Post #: 42
11/4/2013 22:24:24   
toopygoo

reroute : 2o energy shouldnt be abig deal, as it can easily be regained. malfunction will max out the damage you can deal with it, AND force someone to skip a hela next turn, then you can rage anothe big attack. as a merc, thats what gets me all the time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
11/7/2013 21:57:09   
Caspyin

quote:

But he is correct, my smoke allows me to beat bms ALL the time.

- Gearheadz

I would like to battle you 3 times to see if this is true. When/Where?

-Caspyin

< Message edited by Caspyin -- 11/7/2013 21:59:00 >
Post #: 44
11/7/2013 23:13:14   
ReinVI

My build was made to pretty much counter debuff builds... so far ( from the small amount of time I've played ) it seems to work fairly well... buttt with the passive -> active changing odds are it will go down hill very quickly thanks to less damage from sidearms going through as well as enough heal to stay alive from blood lust.
Epic  Post #: 45
11/8/2013 12:25:06   
mr.c00ldude

true! even though I'm a tech mage and use reroute, this has definitely taken a toll on my build
Epic  Post #: 46
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Acive Energy Cores
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition