Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Merc VS high debuffs. Do need merc extra protection against debuffs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Merc VS high debuffs. Do need merc extra protection against debuffs?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2013 2:39:41   
santonik

Mercenary is only one good protection against debuffs , and it is a hybrid armor .
HA defense vs 40-50 stat debuffs . Debuffs are much better. ( poor metaphor )
Debuff can remove over 15 defense / resistance . This makes the tanks Moshi cheese. Tank not be able to tank . ( I mean mercenary tank)
The other character classes have at least two good ways to resist debuffs .

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

TM is a Defense Matrix and Technician ( 2 skills )
Both skills are good.

BM is an Energy Shield, Reflex Boost and Intimidate ( 3 skills )
2 skill is good. Intimitade is a weakness . Because it can be rounded fully .

TacMerc is Mineral Armor and Blood Shield (2 skills )
Both of these skills to good. Blood Shield will last 5 rounds , this makes it good .

Merc is a Hybrid Armor and Intimidate ( 2 skills )
Hybrid Armor is good. Intimitade is a weakness . Because it can be rounded fully .

BH is Reflex Boost and Energy Shield ( 2 skills )
Both of these skills is good.

CH is the Plasma Armor and Energy Shield ( 2 skills )
Both of these skills is good.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

As will be appreciated. Merc is a disadvantaged.

That's why I ask the new PASSIVE skill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New passive ( NOT YET IN THE NAME)

Level 1: 10%
Level 2: 12%
Level 3: 14%
Level 4: 16%
Level 5: 18%
Level 6: 20%
Level 7: 22%
Level 8: 23%
9 level: 24%
10 level: 25%

X% Removes debuffs effects (This can be modified up and down)

This does not completely eliminate the debuff, but X% of all debuffs.
example of the opponent makes smoke. Smoke taken out of the 50 stats. The new passive skill to remove 10-25% of this.
50 stat. 10% stats and 5 stats of 25% stats is 12.5 stats (rounded to 13 stats)
smoke final debuff power is 45-37 stats. (10% and 25%)

This would help in saving a bit of HP. not much but a little.

This would help to sword-mercenary. How to? would take less debuffs.
Atom Smasher users can not use this new passive skill very well. Sure, but then can be used to sacrifice to keep something out. Skill tree points are not enough for everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 3 options for how this will replace the current adrenaline. (Notes)

A option. NEW PASSISIVE alone.
This would give a better chance to smoke / Malf / intimitade against.

B option. NEW PASSIVE + andrea line.
This would give a better chance to smoke / Malf / intimitade against.
This helps to get rage faster.

C option. andrea-line. (no change)
This helps to get rage faster.

Note: If this skill to tune up to the end so it takes a lot of skill tree points (10) These points are out elsewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment on the matter.

Is there A B or C, the best option in terms of the game? (Notes)
I would choose option B.

Do you think the debuff too good against the mercenary?
I think it is. Why am I thinking this way. Hybrid Armor does not protect very well. And Hybrid Armor + intimitade not help much. Intimitade is easy to get around completely. So it would be nice to get something more. and it would be more NEW PASSIVE.

Please comment on the matter.

Is there A, B or C, the best option in terms of the game?

I would choose option B.

Do you think the debuff too good against the mercenary?
I think it is. Why am I thinking this way. Hybrid Armor does not protect very well. And Hybrid Armor + intimitade not help much. Intimitade is easy to get around completely. So it would be nice to get something more. and it would be more NEW PASSIVE.

Came up with this NEW PASSIVE name of the skill.
Your suggestion.

I did this on google translator. Do not be surprised if there is a wrong word or the wrong way a bit.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/4/2013 3:45:06   
Mother1

Nice idea however, it was already said by the staff months ago that all passives would be turned into actives so in all honestly I doubt this will become reality.

But even if they change their minds about changing passives to actives, no one class can have 3 different passives. They already have Hybrid armor and Adrenaline. A passive would have to go in order for your new passive to go in otherwise all the other classes would be at a disadvantage since Merc would have 3 passives while the rest have 2.

Epic  Post #: 2
11/4/2013 12:09:59   
rejaylob

perhaps a new active skill not passive since mercs already have 2 passives as what Mother1 said
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/4/2013 22:19:01   
Noobatron x3000

I always preffered hybrid when it was +10 and you could switch it wasn't op either also the mercs had a fighting chance with the other classes when the assault bot "cleanse " wasn't nerfed .
Post #: 4
11/4/2013 22:32:45   
Pemberton

The armor should be higher imo. +6/+5 at 36 is a joke. It should be at least +8/+8 and ideally +10/+10
Post #: 5
11/4/2013 22:36:19   
GearzHeadz

They won't change these skills anyways. Its going to go away with passives to actives.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/4/2013 22:56:39   
lostlong

Dude. Mercs are actually overpowered... they don't need a buff. They have the ability to gain both MP and HP, plus one debuff and buff, and to top it off hybrid armor... I think no more buffs should be added.
Post #: 7
11/4/2013 23:05:18   
toopygoo

Mercs arent OP.. play as one, and youll understand. but nonetheless, they dont need a buff either. Right now there are a number of builds which Mercs can pull off which allows for the diversity between them, ranging from support to strength to tech.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/6/2013 15:28:12   
sodeska

Remove adrenalin and put this.My option this better than adrenalin.
Post #: 9
11/6/2013 23:13:58   
Pemberton

Adrenaline is pretty useless imo. Especially against BM with Chairman's Platinum because it's like your just giving them free rage lol...
Post #: 10
11/7/2013 17:32:49   
ReinVI

well pretty much everyone is about to be at the mercy of BH/ TM since passive armors are going away and debuffs will just be absurdly powerful now since they refuse to re-scale them for omega stats
Epic  Post #: 11
11/7/2013 17:40:12   
Ranloth
Banned

They haven't refused to re-scale them, but didn't consider it to be a necessity - especially when it's a specific synergy making them really strong, not the skill on its own.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
11/7/2013 18:00:59   
ReinVI

even though it's one of the more broken synergies in the game? the fact that a tm/ bh can debuff you to the point of defenselessness is a unfair/ problem with the games balance
it should be high up on balance ( in my opinion more so then this passive to active change which I still believe will fail big time)
Epic  Post #: 13
11/7/2013 18:04:20   
Ranloth
Banned

Deal with the synergy, without affecting everyone else. Complaints about Smoke were only due to Tech synergy with Bot, EMP, Smoke, Resistance, and BloodLust. Malf? I believe it'd be glass cannons only due to Support + Malf + DA + Aux.
AQ Epic  Post #: 14
11/7/2013 18:17:30   
Cyber Dream

Hm, I would suggest replacing Adrenaline with a skill more strategic and tankish. What about a skill that debuffs the opponents top tier skill by x percent?
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/7/2013 18:47:07   
Dual Thrusters

Well no point in this thread now

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21503913&mpage=1&key=
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
11/7/2013 23:10:06   
axell5

you think debuffing you is a dissadvantage? use asault bot because THATS why it's there
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Merc VS high debuffs. Do need merc extra protection against debuffs?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition