Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Overload and Stun/Plasma Grenade

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Overload and Stun/Plasma Grenade
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2013 17:29:53   
GearzHeadz

I feel these two stun skills aren't in par with their merc counterpart, my reasoning behind this is that the merc stun maxes out at 40%, while overload and stun/plasma grenade have a fixed 30%. My solution would be to make them scale by increasing it 1% with each skill point invested, allowing them to finish with 40% like the mercs do.

Level 1: 31 %
Level 2: 32 %
Level 3: 33 %
Level 4: 34 %
Level 5: 35 %
Level 6: 36 %
Level 7: 37 %
Level 8: 38 %
Level 9: 39 %
Level 10: 40 %
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/9/2013 17:56:17   
Emptiness

But you have to understand that a mercs stun is blockable while the others aren't
Post #: 2
11/9/2013 18:02:41   
GearzHeadz

Can't you still be stunned even if you block?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/9/2013 18:04:29   
Ranloth
Banned

Nope. Blocks won't let Crit/Stuns occur.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
11/9/2013 18:07:17   
Mother1

Merc's have a higher stun chance because their move to even get the stun affect is not 100% granteed. It has to connect without being blocked for it to even get the chance to stun. Also unlike all the other moves Maul's stun chance scales with level where as Stun grenade, Plasma grenade, and overload remain at a content 30% without fail.

In a nutshell here is what we got.

Stun grenade, Plasma grenade, and Overload.

1 always have the chance to stun
2 their stun rate is fixed at 30%

Maul

1 has to worry about getting blocked. If it is blocked your chance for stunning your opponent is 0% It needs to connect without being blocked to give whatever chance it has to stun to go into effect.

Since Maul has the chance of being blocked that is why they gave it the ignores defenses trait and the scaling stun chance at different levels to compensate for that.

Epic  Post #: 5
11/9/2013 18:27:17   
GearzHeadz

I'm just a bit irritated since I can't have my 40% grenade anymore... Oh well...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Overload and Stun/Plasma Grenade
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition