Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

This is how i think battry should be fixed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> This is how i think battry should be fixed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2013 10:55:48   
DeamJean

Ok instead of flat energy how about a percentage of energy like

lvl1 13 percent of maxed energy
lvl2 17 percent
lvl3 21 percent
lvl4 25 percent
lvl5 28 percent
lvl6 31 percent
lvl7 34 percent
lvl8 36 percent
lvl9 38percent
lvl10 40 percent

percentages can be worked out

so its like of they want stat abuse ep then everything will go down

so lets say you have a lvl 3 supercharge and u want to use battry supercharge u will have to have max battry and 95 ep to use that combo so the ep scalling is 1 per point which force u to invest in ep to reduce all the other stats so the dmg will drop

no one would probarbly ep stat abuse so it might work
Post #: 1
11/10/2013 10:58:33   
Noobatron x3000

This would nor fix it would eliminate them
Post #: 2
11/10/2013 11:04:30   
DeamJean

Can u explain why?
Post #: 3
11/10/2013 11:10:22   
Mother1

I don't agree to this change. it would be nerfing battery back up into the ground, and no one would use it. Most people don't invest in energy and the min energy for TM at the cap is 63.

with this change the energy you would get at the max would be 16-17 energy and for a 4 turn cool down? That wouldn't be fair in the least. this change would be nerfing battery back up into the ground.
Epic  Post #: 4
11/10/2013 11:11:32   
DeamJean

U can have a 3 turn cool down and as i said percentages could be increased but based on percentages would reduce its power

It will force the reduction of dmg by reducing stats or reduction of mana gain which ends up as reduction of dmg

[b]edited to add extra pointers

< Message edited by DeamJean -- 11/10/2013 11:13:09 >
Post #: 5
11/10/2013 15:02:23   
Elite Tuga

Disagree with topic.
Tech Mages are struggling as it is with example one of them being super Health & STR builds like Merc's with high lvl Berserker. Tech's ain't OP this was a 'MISPERCEPTION' in the beginning of the last update. Players are now adapting well with good thought builds that demolish/ignore defences or drain energy at the right times.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/10/2013 15:40:05   
ED Divine Darkness

quote:

Disagree with topic.
Tech Mages are struggling as it is with example one of them being super Health & STR builds like Merc's with high lvl Berserker. Tech's ain't OP this was a 'MISPERCEPTION' in the beginning of the last update. Players are now adapting well with good thought builds that demolish/ignore defences or drain energy at the right times.

what u said is true, but it's funny how before the update u complained that merc and BM were op, but now that it is tech mage, you think it is balance.

and TM is easy to beat with a merc tank build, and str builds.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/10/2013 16:17:23   
Elite Tuga

@ ED Divine Darkness

Well its not hard to understand that Blood Mages & Mercs were 'very strong' with passives/skills like Deadly Aim from Bm's & Big Steal Drains from Mercs before last update. (lol Mercs still do even after update).

Now after update classes with strong passives & no sacrifices are gone & I'm very glad. Tech's are just a bit strong but not OP, iv'e seen High Health & STR with good Tech, Energy pool & high lvl berserker kill Tank T. Mages like myself. Never the less to stop many players around here from complaining/crying I wouldn't mind if Tech's got nerfed a bit on battery example; rather than 49 energy points at lvl 10, 36 level deduct a good -10 energy. Sounds like not much but it is considering that many players are now doing builds that have now a fair chance to beat these so called 'OP Tech Mages.'

< Message edited by Elite Tuga -- 11/10/2013 16:20:43 >
Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> This is how i think battry should be fixed
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition