Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Change Massacre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Change Massacre
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2013 16:35:52   
kamkeyz23

bounty hunters level to skill massacre needs changing badly. Currently no one uses it and a level triple strike (mercenary skill, i think it is called maul) is stronger and more useful. I would say make it ignore 20-25% armor, unblock-able and instead of 30% more damage change it so its is 5 hits, each dealing normal damage but at an increased rate i.e 85-105% base damage here are some rough stats for the skill change

(insert name here) strike an enemy 5 times, 25% armor ignored returning 10% hp

lvl 1 : 5 hits each dealing 90% base damage
lvl 2 : 92% base damage
lvl 3 : 94% base damage
lvl 4 : 96% base damage
and so on increasing by 2% every level finishing at 110% base damage with general energy increase
Post #: 1
11/17/2013 16:39:11   
Altador987

i use mine, i mean granted not as often i used to but i still have mine at lvl 3 i just don't see much reason for it or it's not usually a good time to use it, i've seen some str types use it too but i mean i guess it depends on your str and smoke or malf that's paired with it
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/17/2013 16:43:04   
DarkDevil

WHAAAA !!!!!
this isn't how scaling works , it starts with a ratio near 1 energy to damage then keeps increasing up to 2 at max to make up for high points and energy , so you are suggesting it starts with 90 energy and up to 100 energy ? who can use it ?

edit sorry miscalculated still its far from normal scale.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 11/17/2013 16:47:35 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/19/2013 8:19:01   
Asollan

Imo massacre is fine the way it is, the only reason no one uses it is because smoke screen and bloodlust builds are allot better. My BH actually has a max massacre build that works just fine i probably only lose to support mercs and caster mages that have that huge two turn burst
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/19/2013 8:36:42   
Mother1

Massacre could use a buff IMO. With the last update when they nerfed primary damage they in turn nerfed all strength based skills indirectly which includes massacre.
Epic  Post #: 5
11/19/2013 9:24:50   
axell5

mother has a huge point, now that STR and SUPP stats are nerfed, all str and supp skills are nerfed too which means hunter's ultimate is nerfed too but the other ultimates are untouched. I also think mass needs a buff
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 6
11/19/2013 11:38:30   
Altador987

idk i agree with mother's theory but in all honesty we rarely see many bounties or cybers who have massacre highly leveled and the ones that do rarely ever got to use it, what i'm saying is if we're comparing it to the other class's surg strike and whatever the tech's is called most of those who depend on it or use it regularly usually have a lot of tech invested and then as well have it like lvl 6 or higher, and even the strength bounties and strength cyber's usually don't have it at that or don't get much of a chance to use it, but it also brings to me to thought of maybe we should switch what depends on what, as mass depends on str and both surg and super bolt (actual name escapes me) both depend on tech, wouldn't it make more sense to have surg strike depend on str and mass depend on dex or something i mean i'm aware that's not the best idea as only the original three classes could benefit as they have skills that could help that (and tact merc) but maybe if there was something to that degree the mass wouldn't seem weaker than the other ones (sorry if this takes it off topic i just felt it was connected)
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/19/2013 20:20:02   
Midnightsoul

I do not like this solution. However, I do want Massacre to be buffed A LITTLE BIT.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/19/2013 22:08:12   
GearzHeadz

I do not agree with this solution, but a buff is in order.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
11/19/2013 22:41:23   
Dual Thrusters

quote:

5 hits each dealing 90% base damage

At level 1 that's 450% of your strike damage...

quote:

ignore 20-25% armor

Combined with the 450% damage? Yikes...
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Change Massacre
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition