Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2013 16:14:56   
LatinLover/Martini

Well lately if you look at the juggernaut boards. There is not much going on except for the daily faction winning with under a hundred wins. What happened to the days where juggernaut was actually competitive?! With the taking away of Passover it is now virtually impossible to succeed in any battle without it being to the wire. Me myself even get 50% out of 20 wins. It's ridiculous

Here is what I'm promoting.

Decrease the level of your opponents so say your level 36.. You fight 22-27,
We need to bring this game back to its original competition and make this battle mode once again popular.

Also in order to have juggernauts, we should decrease the price of the skull card to 15000-17000 to allow more players to fight in this exciting mode.

Also another idea is to make juggernaut faction back to 15 influence per win as it is harder to win then 2v2 or 1v1 and so it makes the mode more appealing to players if they are looking to level up.

This mode is ruled by lower levels and needs to be made equal for all levels.

Thanks,
Melina
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/18/2013 16:31:36   
DarkDevil

this has already been discussed before and was proven wrong .
jugg is staying on the wire its not a peice of a cake , you are not gonna get easy wins.

lastly jugg is unbalanced now in omega and trying to balance it now with the all the unbalance around will just make one big ball of choas.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
11/18/2013 16:35:11   
Mother1

Jugs power shifted from what I have seen. Higher level jugs have it hard like it is suppose to be, however lower level jugs are breezing through it due to them facing either inexperienced/unequipped opponents.

I still say they need to raise the starting bar for juggernaut to level 30 personally since Juggernaut isn't suppose to be easy wins which is what most lower level jugs are getting.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/18/2013 17:16:53   
lionblades

They should either:
A. make jugg harder for lower levels
or
B. make jugg easier for higher levels

The difference in difficulty is way to large (more that 1vs1 or 2vs2)
AQW  Post #: 4
11/18/2013 17:47:29   
Lord Of K1lling
Banned

I have only lost too one Jug in the past 2 weeks, I'm level 26 btw, Higher level jugs (36) should not have a very difficult time beating lower levels like me,

They need to be able to win a decent amount of the time, not about 10%

I may not win, but i'll try like crazy to win.

Officer of Unholy Elites
Epic  Post #: 5
11/18/2013 18:49:08   
Noobatron x3000

Juggernaut used to be a free guaranteed win for the level 36

a 36 getting 2 22-27s would be almost a guaranteed win for the juggernaut the only time he may have a rough ride is two extremely smart 27s and theyd have to be EXTREMELY smart with the perfect builds to counter the juggers build.

I cant express on how many levels giving people a free win mode again would be a bad move.
Post #: 6
11/18/2013 19:03:33   
Mother1

@ noobatron

I think you mean 35 and lower since level 36 came out in omega when juggernaut became harder for the juggernaut but yeah for once we agree.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition