Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Infernal Android nerf

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Infernal Android nerf
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2013 17:05:04   
Elite Tuga

I agree with Mother1's Topic,

I agree that this bot Infernal Android should get nerfed, make it not be able to RAGE would fix the abuse going around here. Every Bounty Tank F5 has it & its just outrageous. I don't usually like good unique content to get a nerf, but when I see something being abused from around 70% of the ED population, then that's when something is seriously asking for a re-tweak.
Anyone generally going contrary is the abuser & contradicting is not the way forward.
Epic  Post #: 26
11/29/2013 17:08:14   
Calogero

@Beast

Deflectable? Those that Use This bot have High Tech to begin with and Seeing it's a '1' time use only, chances of actualy deflecting the attack are non existent.
I find it rather sad that this Abomination outdamages on rage the Omega yeti's with the Omega weapon

v It outdamages every bot on rage so if there is a problem with rage then there is one with the bot aswell

< Message edited by Calogero -- 11/29/2013 17:17:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
11/29/2013 17:08:43   
Ranloth
Banned

But this shows Rage is an issue here, not the Bot. Has it not been for the Rage, would it be overpowered? I don't think so. Until Rage gets altered, and this means the mechanics behind it - including defense ignore - this Bot will be claimed "overpowered" when it really isn't, but one of the game's core mechanics is simply flawed.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
11/30/2013 8:08:30   
darkcyberx20

Nerfing Infernal Android would be a HUGE mistake. Because alot of people are either strenghth builds or giant solid tank builds, and i use infernal android my self and you need all the power you can get to beat those builds. I admit when you could use it as many times as you wanted it was OP but now since you can only use it once you gotta use strategy to use it against a huge tank build or a strength build with alot of health. nerfing this bot will make tank builds un stoppable and make strength builds with alot of hp more difficult.
Post #: 29
11/30/2013 19:17:52   
Altador987

i get deflected often even in rage often and my tech is considerably decent, honestly i don't only use it for its energy attack so i can't see how it's so OP it's got a specialty of more power which is really minor compared to the others
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/30/2013 22:18:33   
lionblades

I dont find it that OP honestly its only 15 dmg extra for waiting until max. Rage might be the issue here but that has nothing to do with the bot, rather the battle mechanics itself.
AQW  Post #: 31
12/1/2013 5:35:51   
Pemberton

Infernal is one time big time attack which is deflectable and use only after many turns. THIS IS NOT OP.
Post #: 32
12/2/2013 20:39:57   
Emperor_Blitz

@Remorse actually the poison bot is the most effective and yes the infernal android is good people usually deflect my bot its fine the way it is you know how many times they have nerfed this bot it's unbelievable.
Epic  Post #: 33
12/3/2013 3:30:12   
RageSoul

On the "it's Deflectable part" : Sad to say that only works.... if you spam TECH like them :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Infernal Android nerf
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition