Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2013 20:22:51   
Hiduke

@ The Mango
Not many people even bother training that character only person I think that uses that character tree is @Jmagician
Post #: 201
12/7/2013 21:57:09   
Andlu

Well waiting anxious for rev master 1st upholder and more stuff!

Anyway I'm levelling VC. Finally got the time for it :D

Post edited to remove unnecessary comments. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 12/7/2013 22:34:15 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 202
12/7/2013 22:13:40   
The Mango

Still trying to get the Father Time guy. Only lvl 15 Father Hour!

Post edited to remove unnecessary comments. ~Skurge

< Message edited by Skurge -- 12/7/2013 22:34:29 >
AQW  Post #: 203
12/7/2013 22:41:31   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Spam is anything that is not directly related to the topic at hand, as well as any additions to a post that are deemed superfluous and unnecessary.

quote:

• No Spam
    Please do not post in a thread unless you have something to add to the topic at hand. Please stay on topic at all times - the title of a thread will reference its content.
  • - OS GD Rules

As the Comprehensive Forum Rules states, please do not start idle chatter or post anything which isn't related to the topic at hand. This thread is designed to discuss OverSoul and OverSoul only. If you wish to discuss anything else, there are seperate boards for that ( Forum-Specific Rules & Complete Forum Index) as well as the PM system.

~Skurge,
    ArchKnight OverSoul General Discussion
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
    12/7/2013 22:41:49   
    The Mango

I just fought Signeous' Varrett with my Father Hour and actually beat him! Wow that match was really fun Because it was so intense.
    P.S. Varrett's recharge animation is beautiful. lol

P.S.S Sorry Skurge, will try not to next time! This doesn't count right..

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/7/2013 22:42:59 >
    AQW  Post #: 205
    12/8/2013 0:50:24   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

So I finally went against my decision to not get multiple characters from the same char tree and I'm finally in possession of a Orc Chief, only took 2hrs to get the two Ogres I needed for the quest too.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 206
    12/8/2013 5:41:39   
    Megadragonknight

quote:

Cyber Dragon would be cool

quote:

Someone have to draw a cyber dinosaur/dragon for the next art contest. Or backstory.
    I'll make sure I get a lot of people to vote it, including me.
    Yeah! More support for Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dinosaur! Those 2 will be one of the most magnificent art design ever in OS! :D If possible, I would love space dragon too! Dragons are really awesome characters! Dinosaur as well since they are similar to dragons in some way. Anyway, if possible, I will create a backstory for Cyber Dinosaur since I remembered Blackshock is working on Space/Cyber Dragon. I will do so in a few days as I need sometime to think of its deck, appearance and backstory.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/8/2013 5:42:18 >
    Post #: 207
    12/8/2013 5:52:36   
    JoelJ1998

I remember there was this special dungeon that they teased last year. Any news bout that?
    DF AQW  Post #: 208
    12/8/2013 8:26:12   
    clintonian

im just finding out that berserker has neutralize btw anyone in the mood to have some lvl 20 duels cause no one is on lol

@below i must say it looks soo good o.o

< Message edited by clintonian -- 12/8/2013 8:36:55 >
    Post #: 209
    12/8/2013 8:32:22   
    dragon wrath

You guys check out the new char created by nulgath on his new tablet. SMEXY

AQW  Post #: 210
    12/8/2013 8:39:08   
    Megadragonknight

Here is the link. I am so shocked!

Edit: He looked like part Void Knight and part Cyber Void without wings. He just looked like a Cyber Knight.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/8/2013 8:41:01 >
    Post #: 211
    12/8/2013 8:40:38   
    dragon wrath

Has to be one of the his best creations imo
    AQW  Post #: 212
    12/8/2013 8:43:44   
    Megadragonknight

The original Wacom have its successor. By the way, for a second thought, I thought he will be the 1st upholder character but not. Anyway, the new Wacom did an extremely amazing job for its first creation. :D The new Void theme character seems way different from other void theme character we saw. He look like a new type of void theme character. Must be the upgrade and power of the new Wacom.

Edit: Oh, since Nulgath is still deciding on what he want to release as, maybe there will be a chance he will be the 1st upholder character or maybe not since I think the 1st upholder character was still working in progress when the old Wacom was working. But we will see. I can't wait to get the new void theme character and the new power of Nulgath's creation. Nulgath keep getting stronger as he evolved his power.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/8/2013 8:47:25 >
    Post #: 213
    12/8/2013 8:46:52   
    megakyle777

...Is it odd I both want that and don't? I mean, it's odd in that while there are over 200 characters, NONE of them really speak to me enough to want it as my main. Not to say that is a bad character though, because it's AWESOME.
    DF  Post #: 214
    12/8/2013 8:52:16   
    Megadragonknight

There is 236 characters or rather, 230 characters that is playable. So many characters are my favourites and I even want them as my main. Not to mention Dragonfiend Rider, Archfiend class and armor characters, bloodblade of nulgath and other archfiend weapons character are also my favourites. I just want all of them to be my main! I need to change my manner since this excitement of mine get really old and annoying already. But still, all I will have to say is, Nulgath's new creation and power is going to get even way awesome beyond words!
    Post #: 215
    12/8/2013 8:58:45   
    legend knight

Oh my goodness. 0o0 I don't know how to express myself because its design is just magnificent!
    Post #: 216
    12/8/2013 9:05:59   
    Megadragonknight

Every kind of design Nulgath work on is just epic beyond words! xD
    Post #: 217
    12/8/2013 9:27:51   
    legend knight

@MDK
    Hehe, true MDK. xD

Oh, i was looking around some pictures of Nulgath and maybe some drawings of any void or fiends characters, when i looked around at the image site, i saw this drawing by someone call trinzzcentrino. His drawing on the chaos void of nulgath is so amazing!
    Post #: 218
    12/8/2013 9:30:18   
    Megadragonknight

@legend
    Holy gosh! That's an amazing artwork! But its a chaos, until chaos character are ready to be release alongside chaos CC, then this Chaos Void of Nulgath can make a great addition in OS. :D
    Post #: 219
    12/8/2013 9:41:50   
    dragon wrath

I really really want to see a chaos character. The first chaos char as a beta release would be great
    AQW  Post #: 220
    12/8/2013 9:48:22   
    megakyle777

Okay, so I gave in and brought some SG for 1st Upholder. REALLY hoping that that fiend is not it though.
    DF  Post #: 221
    12/8/2013 9:55:19   
    Andlu

It's really possible this fiend IS 1st upholder character. I like him. I would've prefered a dragon though.
    quote:

Posted on Decmeber 07, 2013 by Nulgath
    (FAIL)
    I want that character as a 1st upholder, or else a dinosaur or dragon.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 12/8/2013 9:57:52 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 222
    12/8/2013 10:22:42   
    The Death Angel

Isn't Founder in January as well? Oh gosh, so many goodies coming up! I simply can't contain my excitement
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 223
    12/8/2013 10:28:38   
    Andlu

Founder? You mean the founder shop? It'll be only here on decemeber
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 224
    12/8/2013 10:39:02   
    jayk the pikachu

Hoping the Founder shop and Rev Master come very soon!
    236 characters?Im only at 127...I have lots of work to do
    Just out of interest what are the 6 Non Playable characters?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 225
    Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition