Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Promotion items available with smaller Varium packages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Promotion items available with smaller Varium packages
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2013 7:23:31   
zion

Varium isn't as necessary anymore... why can't we buy the promotion packs with smaller purchases - just scale the Varium in the package lower or something. I think you would see more people going for the promotional items.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/1/2013 7:49:18   
ED Divine Darkness

100% supported. but, then the 10k promo package should have a UNIQUE promo or extra credits aswell. or maybe a cheevo when you buy it?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/1/2013 8:12:34   
Ranloth
Banned

I don't think this is something that ED Team can control themselves. It may be their game, but it's owned by AE now and ED Team gets their agreed share of profit.

In other words, it's something that AE would need to agree upon, not the Devs themselves. They have to take into account method used, taxation, and the profit made from it - whether it'd be beneficial (profit) or not (loss). This is one of the reasons why $5 package in AQW was taken out - due to little profit thanks to tax - and likewise with Upgrade Cards in UK - shipping cost, tax, and less profit + maybe not popular thus causing little to no profit (or even loss).
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Promotion items available with smaller Varium packages
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition