Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DeathGuard's EpicDuel Art Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Art Gallery >> DeathGuard's EpicDuel Art Gallery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2013 23:38:18   
DeathGuard

Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks for visiting this art gallery.
I'm now to explain a bit of my art history:
Since a young child, I have been drawing from crayon sketches to oil and acrylic paints. I have narrowed the path of the artist for more than 9 years, progressing from what I get from every single feedback. My art is greatly influence by fantasy and mecha based games. Sometimes a bit too dark for the taste of many people, due to instant tragedies or turn backs in my life. I have noticed most of my art has always some bit of the sadness in this world, which I have happened to tried expressing more and more over the years. I have great inspirations all over around me and have grown trying to improve the art lvl of great artists like Charfade, NightWraith, Tomix, Dage the Evil, and other several AE artists. You could also say I have drawn what has hurt me in my life, maybe to surpass what has grown deep inside and still consumes that bit of happiness I always have.
Being the youngest of two sons, I have seen the harshness of how family influences your art, and how they want to control your ideas and thoughts. People normally have asked me where do I get all this ideas from but even after almost one decade, I haven't been able to express so freely about it to be exact. The idea just comes, it sounds like some blatant thought but it is instant, even though that doesn't really covers all the theme.

Anyways lets get back to the art stuff!

Weapons
NPC Suggestions

Bike Suggestions
EpicDuel Fan Arts
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/2/2013 7:19:51   
TRizZzCENTRINO

great ;)

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 7/15/2014 22:36:48 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/2/2013 15:33:55   
ED Divine Darkness

steam punk weapons is good trizz, dont know what you are talking about...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/3/2013 0:40:43   
TRizZzCENTRINO

just personal opinion really, i feel that it isn't steampunk enough since the only thing that's steampunk about it is the bronze color and the single gear
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/12/2014 12:55:41   
DeathGuard

Added some weapons:
  • Earthen Weapon Set
  • DB Laser Gun
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    4/18/2014 0:20:18   
    DeathGuard

Added another weapon:
  • Red Devastator
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    4/18/2014 19:45:21   
    LigerBeard

Hoho, I'd love to get my hands on some of those!
    You're weapon art is fantastic, I'd love to see much more from you.
    Also....Dat bike, man!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    6/2/2014 15:43:07   
    DeathGuard

Did a new vehicle
  • Space Ship
    Korin's animated version

@LightBeard: Thank you for your comments, I went on a hiatus due to college work but started working on ED art again ^^

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 6/2/2014 15:50:57 >
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    6/9/2014 14:14:18   
    LigerBeard

@DeathGuard: That's awesome man! Great to hear that you've finally started back on ED art!
    Also, do you think that you could do an NPC version of my ED character kittn? If yes, then i'll give you the descrioption of how I want it. If no, then don't worry, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    3/16/2015 11:18:32   
    Kian
    Creative!

That Red Devastator looks, uh, really devastating. Also a fan of the Spectral Sword you made, and the aux. And glad to read you're back to making ED art!

< Message edited by Kian -- 3/16/2015 11:19:18 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Art Gallery >> DeathGuard's EpicDuel Art Gallery
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition