Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Some thoughts on the current gameplay

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Some thoughts on the current gameplay
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2013 21:54:25   
One Winged Angel1357

I think the biggest issue with the current gameplay is some Passive skills where turned into active skills in a bad way. My biggest point is Deadly Aim. It went from passive damage boost to a gun to unblockable defense ignoring attack. Basically they took the most charming feature of DA, not being attached to a damage type, and removed it while keeping the rest of the skill intact. Damage buff or Defense ignore are roughly the same. Now this could have been done to remove synergy of Malf and STR builds with an E gun but still it urks me slightly.

Shadow Arts got toned down so it isn't god mode anymore on luck based things but Blood Lust got a buff in that it heals your buddy too.

Now I haven't gotten to merc skills yet but I never really liked merc so someone else will have to fill me in
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Some thoughts on the current gameplay
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition