Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Cyber Hunter Needs a Buff?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Cyber Hunter Needs a Buff?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2013 15:39:45   
DarkDevil

it should remain related to damage and armor since it will snyrgy with malf.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
12/10/2013 15:42:34   
Ranloth
Banned

Old Static Charge was useful for all, and still boosted by Strength but it wasn't that necessary. Dealt normal blockable damage though, only Energy return was guaranteed.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
12/10/2013 17:01:08   
bestia immortalis

What about something like this:
Static Charge could work the same way MoB does. It marks the target and every time you attack it you will gain a % of damage dealt.
Of course the %s would be much lower than they are now. This system would add a certain chance of gaining energy for non-strength builds.
Let me know what you think.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/11/2013 2:24:29   
axell5

I dissagree, what if you block? if its a non str build with lower % means eve lower regain than now, since it is gonna be something like MoB it will cost energy,while this is a little usefull for 2v2 because you opponent may be missing 2-3 or 5 energy, this is usseless in 1v1 since ur a tank ch and regain at most 15-20 energy for 3-4 turns
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
12/11/2013 3:21:20   
kosmo

i agree ch is underpowered atm. (sometimes things are so obius they dont need explication)

what i would do is change static charge in a formula where the energy regain is determinated, so i can work my build around it like all other classes can do(more or less), what im suggesting is basically to revert it to the old formula; im not focalizing much on numbers, but it should regain more or less the energy tht assimilation drains (22 whit 50 strenght), whit the same scaling.

i would decrase the cost of plasma armor to 24 at max scaling 1 ep per lvl (like MoB)

i would decrase the cost of emp granade to 11-12 at max, in a world where ppl can drain and regain at the same time, is very painfull to spend energy for a drain (expecially when its not that stronger).

< Message edited by kosmo -- 12/11/2013 3:23:17 >
Epic  Post #: 30
12/11/2013 3:38:53   
DarkDevil

a -5 base energy reduction on emp and 0.5 less tech per point is enough or make it scale with lvl.

and plasma armor is tied with mineral and hybrid so it the energy scale will stay but maybe a small base reduction (-3) if mods agree.
the scaling is 70% in 9 lvls so the scale is high so the energy scale should remain high , also it lasts for 4 turns so the base might not change.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 12/11/2013 7:41:39 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
12/11/2013 4:32:58   
kosmo

man, did u try the classes which u talk about?
Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Cyber Hunter Needs a Buff?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition